Posts created by Marcie28018

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 20, 12 2:36 AM
Hi, waving... I get part of what your saying but still need help. [b]I have just started the game. I did the level with the 3 wagons not sure which I am on now (not expecting to ask in forum) I get this message have repaired one house built the saw mill and am supposed to have 3 houses and this is the message I get. I have no option to select anything to build but the saw mill. The water tower is there already.
Heck what do you do to get the game to let you build a house.
The is the worst TM game I ever tried to play. I love TM and this one is a bit disappointing for me as I never have had trouble with games.
Thanks for any help.....
Marcie

posted in Rescue Team on May 24, 11 10:42 PM
Hi fishes,
I love this game it is fun and challenging. I have gold on all levels so far, as I am only on level 39 and still going. This is a terrific game and I give it a tumbs up . Oh getting the gold depends on the path you take and how you go about it. I have beat the clock with time to spare. I do wish there was more than fixing my house. It has been finished and there is nothing to do now but complete the game.

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on May 22, 11 8:59 AM
This has to be the shortest game I have ever played from big fish. I liked the game and though " where is the rest of it" but there was no more!!!! Had no trouble with the game play went through the whole adventure in a few hours. I was so disappointed! I will read reviews before I buy another game to see if it worth buying due to short game play. [b]WHAT IS WITH THIS BF?????

posted in Hotel Mogul on Jul 30, 09 11:29 PM
The game is ok, but it is the hardest I have played. My hat is off to you if you got gold starts on all levels. The time is impossible to reach the goals. I bought the game I love the building games but I gotta say the time limit on some levels is totally unreal. You have to get gold on some to get the awards you supposed to get for the next level of play etc... The other thing it takes to long to build that is why the time limit is very bad and no way to protect the houses from damage. Can it not be updated?

No it is not original but it still fun. I think the little men on the scaffols are cute.

I will keep trying to get it but I am stuck on that level also.

Don't bite me bish fish. lol I just a sea horse in this big pond.
Marcie

posted in Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love on Jul 9, 09 9:51 AM
I lIke Wedding Dash Ready , Aim, Love the best. More update and more challenging.
Marcie

posted in Tumblebugs 2 on Jul 7, 09 12:22 PM
I can't beat the game to free them. I have tried over and over how do you manage to do it in the alloted time????
Thanks
Marcie

posted in Elf Bowling 7 1/7: The Last Insult on Jul 7, 09 12:15 PM
[b]It's not boring it's hard to beat the elf but after playing for a while it can be done.
Marcie

posted in Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love on Jul 7, 09 12:11 PM
My final score: 752450
Marcie

posted in Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love on Jul 7, 09 8:59 AM
Hi,
Sometimes it just get hung up like with the party girls! I just start over and it fixes it.
With the old guy make sure you have fed him everything he is supposed to get. I always feed him first so by the time everyone else has eaten its about time for his next plate also.
Marcie

posted in Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love on Jul 7, 09 8:56 AM
Hi,
Every time you play it comes up with different things. It is never quite the same from the couples.
Marcie

posted in Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love on Jul 7, 09 7:45 AM
Back to all levels for additional round
1-11
Pineapple Crumbler
Apple Sour
Ocean Lullaby
If you have gold on all levels you open endless game.

2-11 Choose what ever you want
Cloud Nine Special
Peach enchantment
Heat wave calypso
Blushing Bride

3-11
Flowers of Powhatan
Romeo's Sweetheart
Just another John Smith
Capulets Punch

4-11
Going for gold
Don't break a thing
Call this shot

5-11
Mexican chocolate
Turkish coffee Revised
Filet Mignon
Twinkle Star

posted in Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love on Jul 6, 09 10:09 PM
Hi and thank you bfgEuphrates!
Marcie

posted in Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love on Jul 6, 09 2:23 PM
These are what I used and by no means are the best, sometimes I saved money and some broke even.
5-5 I went over!!
Hope this helps someone!!
Marcie

In the clouds
5-1
Premium Chocolate Deluxe
Spiffy Veggie
Soothing Lace

5-2
Joys of Caramel
Cosmic Love
xoxo
Shades of trust

5-3
Strawberry Passion
Baby Blue Blues
Veggie Crepes
Twinkle Star

5-4
Midsummer Dream
Chocolate Dreams
Pie in the Sky

5-5
Haven't found the best went over budget

5-6
Orchid Blossom
Floral Fantasy
Rose Jelly Jink

5-7
All Hallows cupcakes
Bloody Celery
Shrimp & Garlic Butter
Spicy Pumpkin

5-8
Lucy & Diamonds
Minty Lacy Waltz
Blue Suede Blues
Side of the moon

5-9
Minty Madness
Color me Happy
Ocean Lullaby

5-10
Orchid Blossom
Angel Food Cake
Watch the Scud

posted in Lovely Kitchen on Jul 6, 09 11:54 AM
I installed the new version and so far it is working great! You do have to meet the goal of happy customers and money to pass the level. I have gold on all so it's not a problem for me.

The game was terrible until I did an un-install and installed the new one. I hope this has fixed the problems.
I am still playing so I will see.

Hope this helps you all.

Marcie

posted in Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love on Jul 1, 09 2:24 PM
My game freezes, is there a fix for this?
Marcie

posted in Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love on Jul 1, 09 2:22 PM
[b][i]Hi, Yes my game freezes and it's hard to get out of. I don't know if I will ever get the game finished.
Marcie

posted in Lovely Kitchen on Jun 23, 09 2:35 PM
Is anyone having the problem with the game not saving? I have to restart on level or dot 6 if I close the game for anything.
Why won't the game save?
I uninstalled and re-installed the game and it does the same thing. You either keep playing till your finished or start over next time.
HELP

posted in Be Rich on Jun 9, 09 10:03 PM
[i]My game won't let me cheat? I don't know how the others do it. I got gold on most I have played so far but the ones that are harder I can't get gold on, but am happy just to play the game!
Marcie ~ NC

posted in Be Rich on Jun 9, 09 10:00 PM
[i] My virus protection has quarentined several games from Big Fish and my virus protection is up todate!
I can do a screen shot if anyone is intested in seeing? I have mentioned it and had no response. I guess you have to complain to the right department.
Marcie~NC

posted in Be Rich on Jun 9, 09 9:54 PM
Mari454 wrote:
alicethecat1948 wrote:the level in the mountains where you have to repair the chatuxe and build you bungalos what in the world do you do? I have built herds of them and outlined them with fountains, trees, even on a premium lot and added a japanese garden yes they were 3 stars. HOW do you do this, HELP

This is the very question I came in here for - to see if there's an answer to it.

I've built so many freakin' bungalows I probably could build a small city with them. *sigh* I don't understand the 60% bonus thing? Does anyone know how to get past this? Thanks!

Oh - and great "bug" Renasmom - I must try it sometime!

Mari

I can't get mine above 50% no matter what I put around it. I add stuff and it does nothing. Is there a problem with the game?
Good luck I didn't have any.
Marcie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator