Posts created by aim4stars

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 6, 15 7:05 AM
Which one did you play?? Did you like it? Tell us about it. I have tried a few of these type games but they didn't hook me. Many seem to rely on warfare as a key part of the game and don't like warfare. Any thoughts? Also my code is d8eQFA. I am at level 250 and play and gift daily in ROM. Friend me if you like

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 1, 15 3:10 PM
I am at Level 250 and am almost out of ores and flints because other than purchasing them or receiving them as gifts there is no other way to get them. I need them for feeding neighbors little visitors
I do not need Refreshing Dew because I have a ton of it from playing the Maya Runes so often.

I am grateful for the gifts my super neighbors send me.

Thanks to all!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 1, 15 2:42 PM
It is Madrid in the 1950's.
The clothes, the street vendors, the old cars, and the pastry cafe's.
Sites could include:
Retiro Park
The Plaza de Espana
Lamp Lighters at dusk & lovers stealing kisses on park benches
the Prado Museum
the Ballet Academy of Julia Castelao
A Gypsy Caravan (gypsies traveled throughout the cities and countryside in horse drawn carriages selling potions, charms and predicting the future during the 50's)
A Cafe with Flamenco Dancers - the sound of castanets and waiters shouting
A side trip to Toledo where we visit a sword factory

The only thing I can't help you experience is the smell of the coal smoke.
Intoxicating!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 30, 15 4:08 PM
I finally just broke down and bought the pendulum of chaos and this kicked the rest of the items into gear. They began dropping more regularly.
Also what is this giant pause symbol that is popping up at the close of each search??
It is like two vertical lines the way a "pause" symbol looks and there is even a banner you push to continue. I have been playing for over a year and never seen this.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 30, 15 3:30 PM
I am having to play these modes over and over as many as 12 times to get items to drop. I am at Expert + level. Is anyone else experiencing challenges like this.

Also, I just helped with an expedition and contributed 6000 in dragon food. I was the largest contributor and the dragon was almost fed. No one was even close to the amount of my contribution and all I got was a few tarra card and 10 berries. This sort of meager payout is happening to me a lot. Anyone else. Already contacted dev with BF. They say they can't help.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 15 12:03 PM
You named my story...you named my knight, you named the grouchy manservant and you even named the dogs....I defer to you, good editor. May we be ever vigilant of the pesky petard. "Ouch!. dang metal petard!"

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 15 11:54 AM
good one Crow!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 25, 15 11:37 AM
Good one SunFlash, thanks for that

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 25, 15 11:14 AM
Petard in a sentence:
Wincing in pain the hapless knight hoisted up his britches and hobbled up to the castle wall where he bent down to lay his box of explosives. His discomfort had been brought on by his petard having been sewn in too tightly the night before by his grouchy manservant in an effort to get even for his master letting the dogs sleep in his bed. Petard.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 25, 15 10:42 AM
Once in a while (about every 3-4 times) when I payout large amounts to help friends with expeditions, I don't even get rewarded with the amount shown as being the minimum for participating.
For example, just yesterday I paid out 5000 in food. It put me way out front of other participants and I should have received the Blue Trunk reward.
There was only a few hundred left to finish feeding the dragon but I had reached my limit of times. Even so there were no other contributor anywhere near my payout.
(Friends just to be clear I rarely gift expeditions just for the reward but on this occasion I was so low on food and other needed items I was really going for it, you know? )
Anyway, a few minutes later the music played and the expedition conclusion screen popped up. It was all over. To my shock I was rewarded 2 silver tarra cards 1 gold tarra card and 10 blueberries - not even the proper amount for an ordinary participant.
Is this something that often happens and is there something I am doing wrong?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 25, 15 10:10 AM
The quality of your graphics may not be affected to much by this setting.

If you are playing in Windows you can adjust the graphics for best appearance. If you need help getting good looking graphics PM me and maybe I can step ya through it okay?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 25, 15 10:03 AM
I would love to hear about everyone's favorite places in Rooms of Memory. After following so many player's threads I have learned that some folks like to play with the music off & some like to play with music on.
I truly appreciate the trouble the developers went to to give some really enjoyable music to the various rooms.
My favorite rooms are the Cheese Yard in Venice and the Boulangerie in Paris. The music makes me so happy.
One room I thought was gonna be hard was the Princess's Boudoir - so much pink! But turns out it's lots of fun.
I also like the music and atmosphere of the Mill. Playful and fun with water trickling about.
Sometimes on the boat on the Seine I imagine I am really there looking out over Paris.
These places and all my good friends are what keep me visiting Rooms of Memory.
Happy Trails, everyone!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 24, 15 11:29 AM
Thanks so much for the update. Crow is one my best pals in the game. As a fellow Texan in the "drought" region I am sad to hear about her plight and she and her family will be in our thoughts.
You are a great friend Clashfan!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 24, 15 11:16 AM
Sarah i remember when I was a newbie. You seemed to know what I needed even before I did. You were always there for me to lend advise and a helping hand. I now try to pass that same spirit along to all my neighbors. How can I say thanks when it just doesn't seem like quite enough? All my very best wishes to you my friend!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 21, 15 12:05 PM
See ya when you are back, Lillybells. No worries...I am here for ya.

posted in Legend of Maya on Jan 20, 15 12:12 PM
I wanted to try this game when I noticed it was newly listed in the forum. No listing appeared anywhere. Can some PM me a link to this game so I can try it out?? thanks so much

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 15, 15 9:13 AM
It sure seems like we do this expedition a lot...or is time just rocketing along faster than I think???

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 16, 14 12:29 PM
Thanks for the threads, Marjasinstar!
These threads talk a lot about glitches. Since they were written last year, is anyone experiencing glitches/problems this year with the quest?
I got 93 Christmas Tree Balls visiting 100 neighbors soooo they are pretty easy to get.
Is the Bright Necklace difficult to assemble?
Just wonder if the rewards are worth the extreme challenges discussed in the threads.
Happy Hunting, fishies

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 8, 14 6:48 AM

All our very best regards.
Speedy recovery
See you soon around the pond, okay??

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 7, 14 11:06 AM
Turning off the magnifying glass fixes the click glitch. You may still have to click a couple of times (I think because the items are too small) but at least you don't have to refresh. Good luck everyone

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator