Posts created by klfrr

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 19, 15 7:46 PM
I agree, just 6 a day.

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 19, 15 1:16 PM
Sadly, not for me. I first uninstalled my game, then reinstalled it. Version is still 6.0.11. Then I played the polar scene 13 times in a row, and never saw a seashell or starfish or anything else new.

I play on PC, Windows 7. Perhaps you have a different version or platform?

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 18, 15 11:52 AM
new items? Like what?

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 15, 15 6:31 PM
yellowJack, you probably had the older version, where we only had a max of 290 for ages. The recent update increased the max energy. To update, go to the Big Fish game center and uninstall the game. Reinstall Agency33 from BigFishGames.com Don't worry about your progress, it is saved on a file on your device.

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 15, 15 12:00 AM
Silver_hawk is right. There are 15 steps/items you need before you get access to the Paris cemetery. Keep on questing. Have fun.

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 30, 15 8:30 PM
napoeon wrote:I have to report that everything is back to normal at the game,the times are working fine and I have the Daily Rewards back!!!

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 30, 15 8:29 PM
napoeon wrote:I saw on Max energy thread that your list is up to L60.
Has someone reached the L60 or the list is only based on math?

I, myself, have not reached level 60. Someone on another thread said s/he did, but then lost the game and had to start over.

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 30, 15 8:13 AM
Totally agree! I already posted in the suggestions thread a while back. I also suggested that the home page show exactly how many experience points are needed until the next level (a countdown, which would be even more useful to me).

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 29, 15 9:25 AM
Yes, after you complete the task, say get 48 out of 48 combos or 270 of 270 objects, you will get the reward, and the task will be removed from the board. A new task will appear after the given time period.

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 29, 15 1:32 AM
When that happened to me, I contacted customer service, and though they weren't able to return my gems, they were able to compensate me satisfactorily.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 28, 15 9:36 AM
I barely check in these days. Too busy with other FTP games, especially one designing my island, with 90 chapters of HOS, 6 scenes each. I'll be playing that one for a long, long time. If only DM was so gung ho.

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 24, 15 9:32 PM
mamarose1900 wrote:klfrr-I started a second game. I'm enjoying it more than the first time through. The first time through I found the game so confusing that I didn't really appreciate the lower levels and beginning of the game. So, now that I know what I'm doing, it's a lot more fun.

You're right, mamarose. I started over several times and that was fun, trying different strategies. In fact, my second game is actually my main game now (I actually had 4 games going at one point). But if I lost my main game now that I am so far into it, I wouldn't want to start all over from the beginning. Fortunately, I could probably rely on one of my other games in progress, if I had to.

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 23, 15 5:19 PM
Ah, thanks, silver hawk! That's just what I was looking for.

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 23, 15 1:25 PM
Based on the info above, it looks like a player starts with 140 max energy and gets increments of 5 every time s/he levels up.

Here's the math:
(Level #) x5 +140 = MaxEnergy

Here's a list of some of the levels:
Level 20 = 240 Max Energy
L30 = 290 M.E.
L40 = 340 M.E.
L45 = 365 M.E.
L50 = 390 M.E.
L55 = 415 M.E.
L60 = 440 M.E.

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 23, 15 1:04 PM
silver_hawk wrote:klfrr, I checked and double checked. It seems strange that your level 46 max energy is lower than my level 43 and TMTrainings level 41.

You're right, I goofed, silver hawk. It's actually

Level 46 and 370 max energy.

I blame it on old eyes, haha.

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 23, 15 12:57 PM
Crafting a False Mirror is much easier, IMHO.

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 22, 15 8:11 PM
Daphnorman, what goals are you unable to complete?

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 22, 15 8:10 PM
ekstra2000 wrote:Let's give them time to do it right. We still have glitches from the last one. I would far rather wait longer and get a better update!

That's so true. Like they say, you can't rush a masterpiece. Not sure I would call it a masterpiece, but you get the idea.

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 22, 15 8:06 PM
My sympathies, Daphnorman. I would be devastated if I got so far, only to have lost it all. Not sure if I could pull myself together to start again. I hope you are having fun starting over. Kudos to you.

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 22, 15 8:02 PM
In an effort to add new discussion (and to clear the spam from the board), I was wondering what is the max energy at your level. Has anyone kept track?

I know:

Level 46 - max energy is 320 (oops, actually 370)
Level 53 - max energy is 405

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator