Posts created by Sue_34

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 31, 14 9:38 AM
You don't need to knock down or build anything, the five buildings you need to upgrade are already there. You need to upgrade the print shop, palace and furnace once and you need to upgrade the farm and the quarry twice.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 30, 14 3:58 AM
I only used the automatic transport bonus to start. clear enough stone and pick up enough money to repair the road to the print shop. clear the rest of the roads then destroy 4 sections of the road to the temple to give you enough stone to mend the road to the quarry and the farm. You can then destroy the other 2 portions of road to the temple to give you enough to mend the road from the furnace to the exit. This is all the roads you need for the delivery lane objective. If you still need more money you can destroy more road sections up on the top right past the farm.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 30, 14 3:35 AM
you have to click to close the message here are your resources before he will offer another trade.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 29, 14 1:21 AM
I have managed 3 stars on all levels except level 34 but I had to use the bonuses on a lot of them.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 29, 14 1:19 AM
you should be able to pick up the money near the palace and by the farm and quarry which will give you enough to make an offering at the temple. Once you have made an offering you can get rid of the monks.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 28, 14 10:28 AM
with your two workers to start send one clearing going up towards some money and one going down. When you have got all that money start those two workers clearing the top path, get two more workers who clear the middle path. When you have enough money with that clearing get two more workers. when you have 6 workers clear all the paths, when you have enough money you can pay at the temple for a worker boost then start clearing all the wood with your 6 workers. I managed it with time to spare without using any bonuses to start with as the one you need is the worker bonus which isn't offered at the beginning.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 26, 14 11:43 AM
you have to cut all three sets of trees and you don't have enough wood to upgrade any more than one of your other buildings.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 26, 14 11:23 AM
I managed it by using all 3 power ups, build the print shop first to the right then as soon as you have enough money build the quarry to the left on the bottom road. mend one piece of road and build the farm on the far left on the top road. as soon as you have enough to upgrade the palace do it then build the furnace in the last remaining space. don't bother upgrading anything other than the palace. order 2 lots of clay as soon as you have upgraded the palace and as soon as you have built your furnace start making 4 lots of scaffolding and then 2 lots of bricks. I did it with about 25 seconds to spare.

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 11, 14 12:02 PM
are you sure you built four cottages and not just mended the two huts for two of them that are already there.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Feb 23, 14 11:30 AM
there is one piece that you have to fill in on the 2nd level in the centre and until you get that then it will turn out as a blob.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Feb 23, 14 11:22 AM
use one of the foil packets from the photo lab

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Feb 22, 14 8:11 AM
This is the order you put the coloured square onto the grid in.

- large pink on bottom left
- small orange/red oblong on bottom left
- small light blue square on bottom left that goes on top of the pink one
- yellow oblong on the bottom right so that there is a gap below it and between it and the pink square
- large green oblong on bottom next to the pink square so that it is on top of the yellow one
- pink square in the bottom right corner on top of yellow and green already placed
- small pink oblong at the top so that the right side of this pink oblong is level with the green one on the bottom
- large dark blue square on the top right so it goes over half of the small pink oblong
- light blue oblong under the small pink oblong so that it covers part of the dark blue square
- red square in the centre
- yellow square in the top left corner

Hope this helps.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Feb 22, 14 5:34 AM
have you tried them when it is day time. If it the ones I am thinking of then I just walked straight in when I set the alarm to wake me up in daylight.

posted in New Yankee in Santa's Service on Jan 26, 14 9:09 AM
first gather both fields of food and then 2 lots of gold so that you can clear the rock to the right where one elf and 3 trees are. then get some more food and clear trees so that you have enough wood to build the bridge to the elf next to fields and the well. DO NOT break through the wood to where the two plots are for building houses. this way the witches only come in where the top two fires are and you can get santa to deal with them by clicking on them without having to light the fires and use up wood. collect 60 more gold and then clear the rock to the other trees. keep collecting food and clear the remainder of the wood. collect mana to activate the alter and regrow the trees. collect all the wood then put 3 elves to building the signal tower. after you have built the tower you can then clear the paths to the houses and build them along with collecting more wood. Hope this helps.

posted in New Yankee in Santa's Service on Jan 16, 14 9:42 AM
you don't need to get gold to get the achievement. I worked on this achievement after actually finishing the levels. Build the windmill and send a worker to it so that all the food you collect is increased. after freeing a couple of extra workers I then cleared towards the well and the acceleration alter and used those regularly but it does take ages to actually clear all the wood. don't start collecting the gold to accidently end the level until you have cleared the wood. The other thing to remember is to clear the piles of wood behind the windmill as once you have built the windmill you can't see them.

posted in New Yankee in Santa's Service on Jan 11, 14 6:17 AM
the main thing to remember on this one is the fairy will not stop the workers if they are running to a bell that you have sounded or are coming back with either gold or food. keep on using the bell to get them close to the gold and then the same for the food. I start by collecting two lots of gold before the fairy materialises, then once both workers have delivered the gold to the castle ring the bell next to the two plots of food and collect the food. Keep alternating between gold and food until you have 180 of each then release the other workers. Hope this helps.

posted in New Yankee in Santa's Service on Jan 11, 14 6:04 AM
You need to keep collecting Mana along with the food as you need to continually use both the acceleration and the quick harvest alters. work your way down the centre releasing workers then as soon as you pick up the first 2 sacks of gold release the worker on the right. carry on to collect the rest of the gold and release the worker at the top then lastly release the two workers on the left by going through the rock and wood for each of them. Hope this helps.

posted in New Yankee in Santa's Service on Jan 7, 14 9:42 AM
I have managed this one in 3.54 by first collecting the wood on the left before a snowman arrives then getting some mana and collecting the food and wood on the right. When two snowmen are on the screen use the daredevil alter. I also build both houses before I build the bottom bridge. keep on collecting mana along with wood and food but only use the daredevil alter when 2 snowmen are on the screen. After building the bottom bridge, I build the right bridge, then the left then upgrade the houses whilst collecting the rest of the gold. Hope this helps.

posted in New Yankee in Santa's Service on Jan 5, 14 6:50 AM
can anyone tell me which is the best level to get this achievement on. I have managed to get every other one apart from this one.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Dec 9, 13 10:44 AM
That's great, managed it thanks very much ricoblade.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator