Posts created by Melymc

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 14 3:34 PM
Sorry to ask, but I am one that likes to know how many chapters there are in a game before I buy it. So...how many chapters are there? I hate that almost all of the DEVS have gone to giving us just one or two chapters! But, with my friends help, I can get around it! Thanks for any info you can give! Have a great Father's Day all!

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 14 10:07 AM
Thanks mikado1 and tookat! That eases my mind that I'm not doing something wrong while I'm playing. Have a good weekend!

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 14 5:18 PM
I would appreciate any help with this! I tried to figure it out. I tried clicking on the items when I did the handprints, but that didn't work. I can't imagine going back through the entire game to get them, but who knows. Thanks! Have a good weekend!

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 14 3:24 PM
Thank you very, very much! I wanted to know before I bought the game. I has some unusual things to the game that I really like! I actually haven't seen a game combine these features together before and have a decent story. I actually may write a review. I guess I kinda just did lol. But, anyway thanks again for your help . Have a good Holiday Weekend!

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 14 3:04 PM
Can anyone please tell me how many chapter this game has? It is definitely a different game, in a good way! I just want to know how long it is. I appreciate your help. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Thanks again!

Thank you for starting this thread. I came on here just to write something about this. I was extremely disappointed with the strategy guide. It didn't even have HOP's in it . There are some games that have only pictures in the guides that are easier to follow, not most, but some. It's a good game with terrible SG and easy collectibles . If the signet ring glitch hadn't been figured out by someone, that would not have even worked, and that is a cool feature of the game. I know they finally fixed it but it took them several days. I hope this DEV reads the comments and learns from past mistakes. Have a great week all!

I don't know if you still need help or if this will be of any help to you, but I'll tell you what I did. I had some trouble with this also. I had to keep dipping my quill back into the ink over and over and running it over the page at different places until the game felt the page was full. I think the game telling us that the ink is diluted is them trying to tell you to keep dipping the quill and keep moving it around the page. I know this doesn't sound right. I thought I was done, I thought the page was done too. Until I kept dipping in the ink and moving it around.....So try this, I hope it helps ! Have a good night!

Thank you very much DD! Thanks for the tip about the signet ring. I appreciate your help . Have a great weekend!

Has anyone bought the game and seen how many chapters there are? I would appreciate any help! This seems to be a good game. I was just wondering how long it was? Have a great weekend everyone!

posted in Big City Adventure: Rio de Janeiro on Jun 4, 14 7:22 PM
Man, I was excited when I first saw the special. Then you read the fine print, and of course it's only for SE's. This would be a great special for the Collector Editions BigFish! Thanks for listening to this one fishie's opinion. Have a good night!

posted in Haunted Hotel: Ancient Bane Collector's Edition on May 29, 14 6:27 PM
I agree truman99 & tookat! I love when I'm able to lighten the games. One day I just started to mess with the things in the options screen and I stumbled upon this. Most of the games that are "haunted" or have anything to do with a darker theme need to be lightened in some way. So BRAVO to those DEVS! Wonderful idea ! Thanks for thinking of your customers, that keeps us coming back. Have a great weekend everyone!

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on May 26, 14 9:21 PM
Thanks tammytheo! I've REALLY been on the fence about this game. I'm running out of time as to whether I will buy it or not. That does seem like too lengthy of a game that I was not a big fan of to begin with, though. I always appreciate your help!!! I HOPE BigFish puts out some good HOPA games this week!!! Have a wonderful week!

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on May 24, 14 8:50 PM
Has anyone bought the game and found out how many chapters there are? Or has anyone actually finished, I know that's pushing it , but if you did about how long did it take you? Thanks for any help you can offer ! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday Weekend! Thanks for all who support our troops!

posted in Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties Collector's Edition on May 24, 14 8:39 PM
What is the "beta" version of games? I gather that you try games or trial them and give opinions before they come out? Is that what that is? I've read so many people talk about it and wondered what it was and how they were signed on to do it?? Any help would be appreciated!! Thank you! Have a wonderful Holiday Weekend!

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on May 22, 14 8:17 PM
There are a lot of comments made on the forums that I may or may not agree with. But, they are people's opinions and they have the right to them. We need to cut each other a little slack, especially if someone make's the effort to apologize to you personally. She may have been thrown by the fact that every week they usually have a HOG/Adventure on Thursday. But, they do say not to attack each other personally. I've noticed there are people who have a hard time with this. I like some time management games, they are actually what drew me to this site originally, I'm not a fan of this series. I too was disappointed we didn't have an HOG, but there is always Saturday. Have a good weekend and happy gaming .

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 18, 14 9:28 PM
Thanks BigFish! It's nice to get an answer from you! Have a great week!

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 18, 14 9:24 PM
Thanks for that update. That is making me rethink buying the CE! I don't want to spend the extra just to play HOP's. Have a great week!

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 18, 14 9:20 PM
Thanks again barelyberlee! I love those games also. I do appreciate the help. Have a great week!

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 17, 14 12:22 PM
Thanks barelyberlee! Was it worth the buy? It seemed to be an OK game. But, thanks again for the info, Happy Gaming!

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 17, 14 12:02 PM
Has anyone bought the game and can tell me how many chapters are in the game, please? Thank you for any help I can get! Have a wonderful weekend!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator