Posts created by Coronagold

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 11 8:46 PM
How would you find that out?

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 11 8:35 PM
Yeah. Can you say "tenure"?

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 11 4:44 PM
I liked the earlier comment about the Flintstones 'look' of the first game. It definitely has that Hanna-Barbera edge to it. The background music in the first Fairway game (in main menu & stat screens) are astounding. The look and feel of this second game is more like TM Nations. If they come out with an SE, I'll get it.

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 11 4:25 PM
I'd bet the 'extras' are the "Fever" timed courses and the movies. Maybe also the trophies.
If they come out with an SE, I'll get that.

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 1, 11 6:09 AM
Oh, another "I've fallen and I can't get up" HOg.

But you all will still be saying "Thanks Murdock" every single Tuesday.

Yeah, but how many times did you tickle her?

abarrett wrote:it is refreshing to see a game that is not "dark an eerie".

Oh it is pretty dark and eerie. You'll see.

Overall a very good game. I give it a B++.
And my grades can go from A+ to Z-!

Though a tad psychotic in spots and getting really heavy near the end, it resolved well. The whole feel of the game remained constant. That's not an easy feat. That was Elephant, right? Good job by them.

Rebeca_Lily wrote:Because there is big difference between Phantom of the Opera and this game. The Phantom was mainly HOG Interactive game - this game is mainly Adventure game, with a few HOGs only to satisfy my HOG hunger.

After 6 years of HOGs I'm more than ready for more Adventure and less HOG. I don't mind an occasional HOG here & there but quite a few games (like Voodoo Chronicles) tend to overdoooooo the HOG genre till my eyes bleed. (eg. "I just did this same HOG scene one minute ago!!!") ("And This one too!!!) ("And THIS one TOO!!!")

Oh great. The guide even mentions all 24 and I can only 'collect' 23. Either I didn't pick one up in one of those "access one time only" scenes (which I highly doubt because those crystals are pretty vibrant), or the game just refused to 'log' one of the crystals I found. That's what I'm figuring. It's the 2nd red one on the bottom shelf of that crystal inventory.

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 11 4:05 AM
Just from the screenshots alone I could tell this would be a meh game. Not 'bad', just...meh. It almost looks like the same artists who did the Goblins game that came out a few days ago. Concept art. Why would I want to see the concept art when the entire playable final game was rendered in...concept art? Tighten up those lines, dude. And let's see some creative architecture and perspective and lighting. Yeesh.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 11 12:16 PM
I changed my resolution from 1920 x 1080 down to 1440 x 900 and it worked.

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Aug 23, 11 5:34 AM
HDo must be taxpayer funded/subsidized. There's no way they can survive this long based on market practices. So since they already got my money, thanks for nothing.

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 11 3:36 PM
I remember having lots of problems with games during the period just before the new GM, but none since it came out. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 11 12:40 PM
Let's all go to Detroit!

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 11 12:24 PM
I actually like the new game manager.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 11 3:44 AM
Just from the screenshots I know I won't like it. It looks like it's one notch above urban decay. When I play an IHOG I don't want Detroit, m'kay? Something more like Empress or Drawn impresses me. Pass.

posted in Slot Quest: The Museum Escape on Aug 17, 11 4:03 PM
I went to Circus Circus in Vegas for 3 days in the mid 90s. Only thing I enjoyed was video poker. Everything else just reeked of boredom.
Mohegan & Foxwood 30 minutes away. I'll never go. Life calls.

posted in Slot Quest: The Museum Escape on Aug 17, 11 5:15 AM
Jo Anne Worley - "Booooriiiiiiing!"

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator