Posts created by saphhire

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 14 5:48 PM
you can always wait like I'm doing for a sale on CE's

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 14 8:13 AM
caseymom wrote:Using Windows 7 and a PC, absolutely no problem and played all the way through. Kind of a neat game with differences from the regular manor games. I have cable internet and Norton.

I also have windows 7 with 64 bit I had no problems until the end, it closed my game manager and lost it in never never land. I couldn't open my games until I closed down my computer............I GOT THE OTHER GAMES IN THIS SERIES NO PROBLEMS.............Won't be buying this game until glitches are repaired............when more problems then reviews something is wrong...AT YOUR END NOT OURS............................

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 14 8:13 AM
caseymom wrote:Using Windows 7 and a PC, absolutely no problem and played all the way through. Kind of a neat game with differences from the regular manor games. I have cable internet and Norton.

I also have windows 7 with 64 bit I had no problems until the end, it closed my game manager and lost it in never never land. I couldn't open my games until I closed down my computer............I GOT THE OTHER GAMES IN THIS SERIES NO PROBLEMS.............Won't be buying this game until glitches are repaired............when more problems then reviews something is wrong...AT YOUR END NOT OURS............................

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 11, 14 3:36 PM
I had a problem with the attic also......Game played fine until then............Don't know if I want to try again, cause I had to shut down the computer manually. More complaints then reviews..............DOES THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING..........

posted in Crime Solitaire 2: The Smoking Gun on Aug 4, 14 4:33 PM
desktopgaming wrote:Hi

You get to play cards until Max's Mojo runs out - indicated below the foundation card.

Once it's run out the level is over, even if there are cards remaining on the stack.

hope this helps!

Dave
Desktop Gaming
I feel like a dunce where's my cap ty ty Dave

posted in Crime Solitaire 2: The Smoking Gun on Aug 4, 14 8:19 AM
......................this is the 2nd game of this type.............................loved the 1st.............but having trouble with the shuffle............so don't know if this is a buy for me...........................probably will be hard in higher levels with the shuffle not functional...........................

posted in Crime Solitaire 2: The Smoking Gun on Aug 4, 14 8:15 AM
Is anyone else having trouble with the shuffle? I shuffle the deck and only get one card to flip...................is this a glitch or part of the game..................

This looks like an old game, trying to disguise as new...........I too had to go to options to check off widescreen to fill my 21in screen. That's just one reason why I think that this is a game that was in the closet. I don't think this is CE material, the sale helps...........................BUT.......................no buy here..........oops sorry about edit but I also had 1hr. left. I didn't skip or hint anything.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 14 7:31 AM
I didn't see a sale today either. Guess being on the other side of the world pays today, cause yesterday is today.

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms on Jul 14, 14 11:21 PM
I had no problems playing this game so they must have fixed the glitches..........................I ENJOYED IT.............try it you'll be surprised.................cute little game....................

posted in Rise of Dynasty on Jul 9, 14 5:37 PM
One little tuff game............I'm undecided here????????????????????/buy or no buy...........after reading the tech problems everyone seems stuck on level 37.......................they can't continue.............guess I'll wait until there's a fix............

posted in Pyro Jump on Jul 8, 14 8:14 AM
WOW no buy here what a boring game.........................jump jump jump that's all you do, plop your on the floor if you miss............and guess what you start at the beginning of that level all over again..................so again jump jump jump then on floor again..........GUESS THERE WERE NO GOOD GAMES FOR SALE TODAY..................

I have windows 8 and I had no problems with slowness..........With the 2 for one sale that's going on right now this is a buy for me......................I LIKE THIS GAME CAUSE IT'S BRIGHT COMPARED TO THE NORMAL DARK..........HO's and puzzles are great I can actually finish them with some thought................I have the others in this series................

A BUY BUY AND I GET A FREE ONE

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 14 8:34 PM
GAME CE............I THINK NOT.........................

1-game way to short............extra bonus blah blah same ole...............woopy do 3 diff endings..........
2- no jump map shame on you......if we want to hoof it we could.........if we want to fly we should be able too.........but to always use our cross trainers.....no dice.......this chick can't afford a pair of new sneaks..3- colors way to much on the peeps for gals or guys with glasses..................
4-please stop with the music from phantom of the opera plus can't you get better voice then ones to grate on your old (young) nerves...........................
5-I stink at puzzles usually I have to skip 50% of them, didn't skip a one..........
6-NOW THIS IS A WINNER---------------------- I FINISHED HALF OF THE GAME WITH 38 MIN LEFT OVER
I HAVE THE OTHER DARK PARABLES THIS ONE DOESN'T COME CLOSE TO THE OTHERS IN THE FUN SCALE

SORRY NO BUY

posted in Sweet Shop Rush on Jun 23, 14 8:21 AM
1st off I agree with the other reviews......I also didn't like the way the game played.......................SO SLOW TO MATCH................I couldn't get past the 2nd level I got so flustered that I gave up......................you try to pull the fruit down and they won't go.......................................AND THIS IS A CE.............NOPE NOT UNLESS THEY HAVE A GREAT DEAL...................................

Ooooops this is not a CE

LIKE FREE

posted in Farmerama on Jun 13, 14 6:35 PM
slong2009 wrote:I have re loaded this game twice... I get the message "please download the new adobe flash player" Which I did 2 times as well.... ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!

NOBODY CAN PLAY THIS GAME HUGE GLITCH

posted in Farmerama on Jun 13, 14 8:06 AM
OK GREAT GAME CAN'T PLAY SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY POCKET BOOK..........................................I ONLY GET A WHITE SCREEN. IF YOU CAN GET PASSED THAT JUST GO TO THE OPTION SCREEN AND CHECK OFF THE WIDE SCREEN. THE GAME WILL CENTER. YOU'LL HAVE A SMALLER SCREEN WITH A 1in BORDER BUT YOU CAN PLAY......................

posted in Forgotten Books: The Enchanted Crown on Jun 8, 14 7:38 AM
Where did all the wonderful reviews go? I so depend on them...............maybe this game is so spectacular that it's left everyone speechless or it stinks.........................(.my opinion) love it but I think it may be short..................... with the sale going on I'm picking this lovely game..............along with yesterdays............HAPPY GAMING FISHIES................oops forgot this isn't the CE. Brain freeze in June. checked the reviews for the CE version...............BAD ME BAD....................OK its a buy.............................

posted in Royal Jigsaw 3 on May 12, 14 8:01 AM
Excel. puzzle game except for the flashing. Hundreds of puzzles, which is a plus. Would of been better too if you could change the number of pieces, for becomes rather boring once all the puzzles are complete. No way of knowing when you complete one of the puzzles..

NEXT TIME DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT PUT IN THE FLASHING TIMED MODE

NO BUY BECAUSE OF IT

SORRY

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Mar 25, 14 3:56 PM
HAD TO EDIT........... THIS IS A GHOST STORY............told that my graphic card needed to be updated. COULDN'T PLAY FOR 2 DAYS.........THEN POOF GHOST GONE AND CAN NOW PLAY WITH NO GLITCHES..........GOES TO SHOW IF YOU LEAVE YOUR GRAPIC CARD ALONE AN ALIEN WILL FIX IT OOPS ELF................. I had no problems playing the demo. Bought the game now freezes every level. Leave the game then return and the game runs for awhile then freezes.
SO DO NOT TELL ME IT'S MY PUTER CAUSE WOULDN'T OF WORK AT ALL. WORKED FINE IN DEMO, NOW ZILCH.........

FIX THIS IT NOT MADE FOR WINDOWS 7

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator