Posts created by suzy1985

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 15 9:07 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Maybe someone smarter than me could explain the "Claim" button. Getting your gift worked fine before, so I really don't understand adding this button to the mix but maybe there's a reason for it that's not readily obvious. I understand your point though about the post, no one can send a gift you haven't asked for.

The claim button is more of an emotional thing than a game function.

For some the pleasure from clicking on the claim button is part of the gift. For example isn't it more fun to unwrap a gift, even if you know what it is? Would it be much fun if your friend just told you that shirt you wanted was now in your closet?

For some there is some comfort and assurance from seeing your inventory of the item received go up. If it is added at the same time it is gifted you don't get that 'moment' when the amount goes from 0 to 1. If you miss the moment you may wonder "Did I get it?" With the claim button you can decide when to add it and be sure it was actually added.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 15 2:00 PM
The Achievement to use Jack one time is only 1 diamond. Do the Prizes get better?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 15 12:07 PM
Hi All,
I am trying to decide whether or not to craft the Jack-in-the-Box pet. I need some of you long time players to give me some advice.
This is where I am:
Level 34
Diamonds 128
Coin 11450
ULTIMATE TICKETS 20
My question is do I spend the 20 tickets on Jack....or do I save my tickets to craft other items that come up in future quests? Also do I spend almost all my coin?

Please tell me what you think or

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 15 11:00 AM
This just happened to me. What is the fix? Does it reset itself overnight?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 30, 14 1:50 PM
I was reading over the forum this morning. I was saddened to see that some fishies are expecting to receive a return gift if they give one. That is more like bartering not gifting. A true gift is given with nothing expected in return but a thank you. I will not keep track and hope that you do not keep track of me.

With that said, my friend code is 4312. I play as Suzy I am at level 35. I play every day with my coffee. I still like the first island best. I would like some friends who are at much lower levels than me, especially those working on the first island. I feel I can help these fishies the most.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 26, 14 12:38 PM
Meditating Guru is BACK!

I was t the Rock today and the floating dude is there again.

We can learn to meditate from him to reduce our frustration about finding sabers, legionnaire's sandals or with any other issue not fixed in update. Witch's Armory.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 21, 13 9:55 AM
I agree with both of you. The timer is counting down the day. Helpful to me because I don't think game recognizes different time zones. It appears to be US Eastern time.

I have noticed that the new achievement "Loyal Friend" only counts these DAILY quests. This makes sense since the "Helper" achievement counts the other quests. I am not sure yet if the "Helper" also counts new daily quest. Anyone else determine this?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 20, 13 10:19 AM
bfgDeveron and Moderator team,

I ask also, do you think we are stupid? The amulets have not always counted down in real time. I play in the morning with my coffee and have for several months. I can say from my experience that the Coin of Happiness, that has a hour of time associated with it, would count down in game time prior to June 27th update. I will agree that the Golden Dragon, with 100 minutes associated, counted down in real time.
I know and remember this because I would use it in my strategy. If there were days that I anticipated the opportunity to have time to play in the evening I would activate these two amulets. I would play my normal morning time and exit game. When I returned in the evening my energy would have an extra boost and the Dragon was expired. This is valuable to me, the player, since I now had extra energy without having to have my computer tied up with the game. I still however had all my remaining time on the Coin. This is valuable to me, the player, because I use every minute to double my coin.

It does not make sense for all amulets continue to count down in real time and not have their behavior restored to pre-June 27th. Any intelligent player who understands how they are counting down (and there are plenty of us who do) will not spend any coin, diamond, or real money to buy them if they are no longer valuable.

And I totally agree with ekstra2000, what good is the Happy Palm?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 18, 13 9:56 AM
I am starting to get bored with this game. I am at level l 45 and 570 energy. I have not and will not buy coins or diamonds to play a free game. I only play games over morning coffee.
The challenge of the game is no longer finding items at a location but instead finding the patience to wait for location to drop the specific item I need. This includes collection items, access items, and items to exchange with floaters. Since the update the floaters do not drop much of anything. The majority of the time they drop only experience points and then less than 50! I have been waiting to exchange with floaters because most of the quests I am getting are to exchange with floaters. Another point of irritation is the 'cost ' of fulfilling a quest is huge and the reward miniscule by comparison.
I have a personal goal of getting to Sensei at all levels and completing the majority of achievements, and maybe all quests offered...if I have enough patience. If the update is not out then and the developers have not loosened up the floaters I see no further challenge from the game and will probably quit playing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator