Posts created by NorthStorm

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 28, 17 9:10 AM
Valdy - Sorry to hear that you left the game. I myself am pushing to finish building the Palace so that I can offer different bricks to the low level players that follow me. You are right tho, I wish we could help friends in other ways. Maybe by being able to double craft special items with a friend or transfer production / help fill magic, etc.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 27, 17 12:30 PM
I usually use Panda to buy milk or logs to help me produce other stuff in the morning. The mine, I use to extract whatever I need : the balloons requires at time so many iron ore and its products.... I'm having difficulty finding time to extract gems! And there's never enough rare plants in inventory!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 17 9:59 AM
Thank you mumma - I wasn't sure and I didn't want to lose those diamonds for nothing. By the way, how can we gift friends diamonds? We need to connect through facebook?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 17 9:32 AM
I was wondering if we'd lose the previous objet we purchased once we buy a second one with diamonds or if he just "open" them up and can create different rooms with the combinations we want?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 25, 17 1:46 PM
I just visited the island of someone who was in need of help, got there and there was aleardy a smiley face over the mine. I tried to click on it to go and see who had answered the call but I couldn't: the link to the answerer's island didn't work! So maybe that's why we get so many calls for help that are always answered but never filled for.

posted in Sophia's Pizza Restaurant on Nov 25, 17 1:23 PM
To farther up your trophies, you need to use your bonuses a certain amount of times (up to 40 to get the 3rd level). If you're having problems opening a level because it's stuffed with frozen pieces/crates/dishes, I suggest you use the head chef bonus and to fill him up in one move used the piggy bonus on the chef's hat (it will refill it with one click).

The error I did was not use the first bonuses as much as I could on the lower levels. The cutlery/rollerpin will make things explose, piggy I used to fill in my bonuses in one click. Hot sauce (about one of the last bonuses you get) increases the range of the explosion. Mixer is such aboring thing to use but can help clear hard to reach places.

I've finished the game and still haven't figured out some stuff.... you're not the only one.

posted in Sophia's Pizza Restaurant on Nov 25, 17 1:18 PM
If you want to replay a level, you need to press de pause button on the lower left corner and select "replay" from the menu. You don't get a trophee nor items from finishing the level with a gold star. The only thing you get is that you can open a pizza box at the end of the level. The best thing to do is actually used your bonuses as early as you can and as much as you can to help you finish the game. There is no limits to the number of levels you can play. They only want you to get all the trophies at the end, that's it.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 24, 17 8:02 PM
Cursed items are the only items that need to be transformed before you can use or sell them. Decursing an amber bit will take 1 hour at the Alchemist Bench.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 24, 17 8:01 PM
dogpenny - you need one paint palette, one honeycomb and one cream to create candles.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 23, 17 12:20 PM
Just visited the webage of boolat to see if they'd post something about the game. Nope, nothing. Worse, the last thing they posted is about the update 1.9.5 when basalt was replaced with amber! The one we're playing with is 1.9.8!!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 23, 17 12:12 PM
Lambina - at times when I'm playing the game freezes for 2-3 seconds and then bumps back to where it's suppose too. But when I make sure that the help call has been activated and that the production in the machine is under way, I'd expect it to stay that way and not have to double close my game just to be sure.

I know it's just a game and at times I tell myself that I should let it go. I didn't spend a dime on pearls (but I did by the beginner's package). I do enjoy this game and I look forward in the evening to sell what I've placed to be produced in my machines in the morning. Crafting those cakes takes a lot of time and I hate opening my game to see that only half of I tought would be produced is actually available.

AlexRaluca - At times I don't have the one/two minutes to wait for it to register before closing the game. You waint 1 minute or 2 and then some items qill be ready or almost and you wait for that one and so on... It's easy to lose hours playing this game without knowing it. When I started playing I never had that problem, it just started about 2 weeks ago (have been playing since the last week of August).

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 23, 17 12:02 PM
I just saw that Sunken Secrets is still in the top 10 of the downloaded games this week, so lots of new players are starting. I had a brief moment when only Stranger, Peter Panda and the Islands were buying my stuff (no raiders!). Now I'm so "happy", a new raider has found my market and keeps empting everytime I put something out.

Point is, a lot of new players are joining in. I was never aware they had taken events out before reading it on this forum. I'm not spending a coin on decor, I'd rather buy the ones with event tickets (they are "way" nicer). Can't wait for an event to see what I've been missing.... or not...

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 23, 17 11:55 AM
Crafting and selling should be enough to be able to purchase the tress/machines as you go along. I never ran out of money to buy the items. It gets tricky when you need a second or third machine to keep up with the demand, but it can be done. I think people are too quick in dropping amber bits in their market when they could sell marvelous bricks for way more money. I understand that not everyone one can play 2/3/4 hours per day.

I've made my money selling syrup, jams (stick to apple / cherry, they can be used to craft other items), bread and fabrics. Transformed strawberries were / are still a good seller in my market. You'd also be surprised to see simple items like vases, glasses and such being bought right out the moment they are placed in your market.

Personally, I'd rather have all the trees before buying machines; cherries and cocoa you never have enough. Plums and lemons are not that important, lemonade is not a good seller (for me anyway).

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 22, 17 11:56 AM
Lately, I've had some problems with activating help call once they're answered. I would click on the sniley face, send the thank you note, see the blue slots being activated. When I close my program or go and visit a different island, when I come back the smiley face appears again and I have to reactivate it again.That drives me mad because at times in the morning my production is still going although I had made sure it would be finished by the time I get up in the morning. Anyone having that problem too?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 21, 17 1:58 PM
Hello Bernadette63, welcome to the forum - Events have been turn off since last August update. We're all waiting to see if they'll come back with the next one.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 21, 17 11:10 AM
The zoom in/out only covers part of your island. You won't be able to see all of your island at the same time.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 16, 17 8:57 AM
You can always put one request in the trash bin in the lower left corner of the screen and a new one will pop up after a minute, no need to answer requests that are outrageous. It's true that selling the products brings in more money, but the requests give experience...

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 14, 17 6:09 AM
Just out of curiousity ,what is the maximum limit of magic that we can have on the PC version? Is it the same one the other platforms (IOS/Android)?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 12, 17 1:05 PM
I just made level 75 and attacking the central part of the Palace. At the same time I'm working on the achievment of answering request on the board from villagers. If I had the coins I'd also raid to complete that achievment faster. There are some requests that can't be completed unless you fill your inventory with just one thing (24 tomato soups or 19 baked potatoes!!!!)

I've followed people that made it up level up to 125 and now they have stopped playing. They were helping out before Halloween but once it was clear the event wouldn't be held, they quit playing

I miss the good stuff they putted out for us "low levelers".

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 12, 17 8:51 AM
You can't sell them back, but you can store them back. Decor should be the last thing that people should buy; they get expensive quite fast and bring nothing to the game,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator