Posts created by salsaz

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 3, 14 10:55 PM
kiwidownunder wrote:Give Me A Shout If You Head Up To Auckland Salsaz

Thanks. I've kept our pm's so i can contact you. And same if you are down my way.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 2, 14 11:15 PM
mutzi52 wrote:I just don't do most of the auction quests. There is no penalty for opting out of them.

Yup, I don't do any of them. Gave up weeks ago, which is why it would be nice if they replaced the quests with ones everyone can do.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 2, 14 9:30 PM
Hi

UPDATE

All items have been accounted for now - final ones being sent tomorrow and then deleting the game.

Thank you to everyone. I have enjoyed playing and all the people/friends I have met.

Happy gaming all and I'm sure I'll see some of you in other games.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 2, 14 4:42 PM
Hi

I've given most of my stuff away but still have the following if anyone wants them.

Friend code 190661.

- rare food
- symbol of sacrifice
- gold of death
- cold blood (crafted item)
- rune of purity
- knife of peril (crafted item)
- beast scratch

Friend code 135903

- glinting earrings (crafted item)
- seal of dawn
- golem heart (crafted item)
- hymn of dawn
- rune of ignition
- gold of death
- sign of war (crafted item)
- steel hive (crafted item)

There are approx 50 items in total so it will take a week to gift all so don't worry if not received on first day. I will update post as items are gone.

Thanks

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 2, 14 4:00 PM
Mine is very erratic. I never get past day 2 and then it doesn't show up for a week, and when it does it constantly changes between day one (200 coins) and day 80 something (4,000 coins). Hopefully it will be fixed in the next update. I haven't gotten a day 7 reward for months now.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 2, 14 3:58 PM
A lot I don't get until 1-3 weeks late. I put 10 items on the auction over a month ago for 1 DAY and I am still 4 weeks later just getting them back now.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 2, 14 3:57 PM
I work for a living and the auction requests count that out. It's all very well saying hover over the auction and go back in the second it says you should have the item, but for people that work that is not possible. The people that work are also mostly the ones that spend money on the game, so the Devs should be listening and making requests possible for everyone to do, not just people at home and can continuously play the game all day.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 1, 14 11:51 PM
They don't work at all. Even if you do win a bid it doesn't give it to you until a week later meaning it's useless. Please go back to proper quests so that there is something to do.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 1, 14 11:49 PM
There hasn't been proper update as such his year, since the Feb one, but there have been a few events as OddlyEnuh says, and a couple of very mini updates such as the slots room and museum.

Check the big fish threads at the top of the forum. There is one that says how to save the game into their "cloud" meaning you can access the game from any computer. This also means that i you delete the game, then in theory you will not lose anything. Just make sure the game is saved onto the "cloud" server first.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 14 10:51 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:I always appreciate extra help. Thankful for friends that are out of this world generous, but I hate to see how many are quitting the game. Rather than give away all of your hard earned inventory, I would rather see you just take a break and come back refreshed.

AKA A Zen Wolfen

Thanks WolfenRaindancer. I'm not upset with the game, just lost interested and find it a bit of chore with how hard the updates are now rather than enjoying it. Have sent you a gift.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 30, 14 12:34 AM
Big Fish is advertising new quests and items but there is no update in my queue and nothing available when I try a manual download. Has anyone gotten an update?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 14 11:39 PM
kahlan11 wrote:Do you have a different name you use in the game? Don't know if you are on my friend list or not - I am Patmom73260 PC. Thanks.

Hi, sorry i have just added my friend codes above. Just going out, but will add you when I get back. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 14 11:13 PM
Hi everyone, I've stopped playing, however would rather give away items so someone can use them before i un-install the game.

If you would like anything from the list below, please send me an invite and put at least two of the items on your wishlist (in case the first has already gone). Friend code is 135903

AVAILABLE ITEMS
- steel hive
- symbol of dawn
- scepter of virtue
- medallian of happiness
- Hymn of dawn
- Light of lore
- Gold of death
- The fungus among us

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 14 12:06 AM
playerpop wrote:Very nice of you two. Most people just quit w/out offering their items. I hope you will PM me, I need everything. I will adjust my wish list daily.

Hi Playerpop. The items I listed have been claimed, however I have lots of food, marks and other items, so happy to add you to send you some. I have about 200 diamonds left in one of the accounts and I'm happy to use those to make up any item you may like as well.

Let me know your player name or id.

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 14 12:04 AM
gernespieler wrote:now the next long time player decides to leave the game . I made this decision already some time ago and just played the update to lower my coin and diamond account. And of course it did .

I wish you all the best salsaz

Thanks Gernespieler. All the best to you too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 14 1:36 AM
I've decided to quit playing this game. I just don't enjoy it anymore, so silly to carry on. I have closed my wishlists and changed game name to "closing this game". I will give away the inventory I have left in my two games.

Thank you very much to all my game friends, you have been wonderful.

I have a Conjurer's Wand, Golden Coin and Pioneers Medal for anyone that wants them. They are all needed in levels 33/34.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 26, 14 4:38 AM
Can Dev's/Big Fish advise if this is something they are going to fix or not.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 14 11:14 PM
Got it - thank you. The assassin must be the guy in the town.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 14 10:42 PM
Hi

I don't remember paying to open it - a quest took me there. I had to pay to open the new airship one behind the monster thing in the new area. Which one is the assassin?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 14 10:29 PM
Anyone know how to get to the train station (other than through a quest)?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator