Posts created by Arizona63Tucson

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 18, 18 6:40 PM
TO ((((( ADA )))))

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 18 7:44 PM
Hi !! We had a long term Friend of game and forum pass away last year . She had been with us sense the game was put out and she has made many informative post . So to honor her we of the forum requested that she be remembered .

Her name was Robyn so the little Robin .

The A is for her game and forum name Apollo , and the S is for Shadow her beloved German Shepard . Which was also the name of a 2nd game .

Yes , she was a wonder friend to all that knew her

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 18 11:55 AM
Hi !! Look for the yellow glow on the Belfry Tower and there is a Key Master sign click on that and you will find Trina .

if that is not there then you close the game and reopen, if it is still not there restart , if still not there contact Customer Service.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 18 6:52 PM
jeanjrs , if you cash in all of your inventory you will still have to play the game to get more to open ZZ to get items to craft for quests unless you are not going to level up . Even so , you will still HAVE to play the game .

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 18 9:28 AM
AuntieRoo wrote:Thank you TiramaSue

I see we have a choice of the third avatar.A gentle reminder that on the last Castle Challenge we had to set our choice BEFORE we claimed the reward.(just mentioning it)

Do not forget to click the Check Mark to make the chosen one stay in place .

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 18 10:21 PM
I for one am not doing the CC simply because I do not need or want any more AVATARS . Now , if it was something I could use like coins , diamonds , crafted items , eggs, stamps , or bundles of HOS items other than shards I might be inclined to play .

Edited to add and correct

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 18 7:01 PM
TiramaSue wrote:Get airship items from the morphing flowers? Guarantee that exclusive pets bring back platinum chests containing nothing but airship items?

If that is all the Exclusive Pets bring back then I will never feed the one I now have nor would I bother to get the others unless it was for a quest to go to the Chest

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 18 8:26 AM
You're very Welcome

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 18 11:51 PM
Hi !! You need to contact CUSTOMER SUPPORT to get your game back . Click on the HELP in the blue bar at the top of the page far right side or click on Customer Support at the bottom of the page .

On the HELP page scroll down then click on MORE

On right side click on SUBMIT REQUEST

Click on the tiny HYPHON " - "

Scroll until you find your platform .The first one is PC/Mac and the last one is Kindle Fire

Then fill out the forms and submit your ticket .

Be sure to answer ALL E-mails or they will think your problem solved .

Be patient it takes 24 to 72 hours after the Robo . if you submit more than one ticket it may set you back . just reply to the Emails you get .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 18 1:30 PM
Hi !! it also depends if the friends are on the same platform as your friend . If she is on PC then she can only accept PC friends . She will not be able to accept friends playing on IOS or Android . We can not cross platforms .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 18 1:10 PM
The Search does give you a drop down of pictures of the first letters typed in after you click on the magnifying glass , but , if you want a name then hold the corsair/pointer over the item you want and it will give you the name .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 18 12:35 PM
An appointment has been sent by JOEY . Contats ?! Hum , I'll need my dictionary for that one . OOOPSSS not Listed . Congrats anyway .

Gee !!!! Holy Moly no one ever said I was a genius before ROFLMAO

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 18 10:04 AM
That should be " Waiting Room " not List . Congtats on a successful transplant

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 18 6:16 PM
Congratulations on your win , I'll rake mine over easy , please .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 18 1:47 PM
Congratulations !! That's not an easy thing to do

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 18 1:35 PM
I thought things looked a litter especially the flowers nut then maybe not Maybe we just need to readjust to the regular HOS and flowers . What do I know !! lol.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 18 8:03 PM
Don't worry about it and no need to apologize , it's like I said we have others that have to use caps or the large size letters to see . If you see better using caps or large then by all means do so . Never apologize for doing what you need to do .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 18 7:30 PM
I did an ADVANCED search and found her latest post was on Dec. 4 . 2017 asking about the Jack Frost avatar . I haven't seen any thing else about or by her .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 18 4:55 PM
Sweden , we have several people with bad eyesight and the only way they can see what they or other post is to use Caps . They are not shouting I sometime use caps for emphasis . I hope you will understand .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 18 4:13 PM
The Event has ended for me at 5pm MST . I am both sad and glad it is over........sad because I can not leave gifts in the sack and can not play the HOS . Happy because it was getting tiring chasing all those UFOs . but I did get them all . I hope every one got theirs .

It was such fun and the graphics were beautiful .

Thank You My Friends for making Christmas more enjoyable ..............until next year stay well , be safe

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator