Posts created by MariteB

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 10, 16 9:26 AM
Della295587 wrote:
MariteB wrote:Can't believe it....just played the tournament and managed to score over 330,000...for 2nd place. I managed to get enough chips for 4 spins, with 40 and 50's. Just dumb luck. However...there used to be an achievement for being in the top 100 in the tournament...but it disappeared. Am I just dreaming this?
Marite

There still is. Click on your avatar (top left corner of game screen.) That will bring up all the achievements. On the right side of that screen is a tab "Achievement. Scroll down there til you find it, it's called Tournament Topper. Hope this helps and good luck and happy gaming!

Hi Della...I feel foolish...didn't realize that the highest achievement is 10 times in the top 100....and I was lucky enough to reach that and claim the big tiger.
Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 16 7:59 AM
Can't believe it....just played the tournament and managed to score over 330,000...for 2nd place. I managed to get enough chips for 4 spins, with 40 and 50's. Just dumb luck. However...there used to be an achievement for being in the top 100 in the tournament...but it disappeared. Am I just dreaming this?
Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 16 8:04 AM
Loonz111 wrote:
Rebecca_47 wrote:I was playing today in the spring terrace and noticed that one of my friends has what appeared to be a baby tiger. How do you get one I don't see it in the craft pets section or in the quest completed section.

It's the award for being in the top 100 in the Tournament 10 times.

About this achievement.....what happened to it? I can no longer find it in the list of achievements. I actually made it to the top 100 in a tournament a week ago and when I went to check my progress the achievement wasn't there.
Are others missing this achievement as well?
Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 16 10:02 AM
gameslvr wrote:
c0c0_nuts wrote:
c264mag wrote:I would like to know what the SPRING TERRACE is

It is a hidden object scene within the private spring room.

OK, what is the private spring room? If you mean the room at the end of the tab where you gift friends and enter tournaments--my room is the same as it was before, nothing spring about it. Is is somewhere else? Or do you have to be at a certain level?

Yes...it is accessed by clicking on the far right icon on that tab. When you open it there is a framed rectangle with a curved arrow in the bottom left corner which allows you to switch between the original room and the Christmas room and now...the Spring Room. One can unlock items with the keys gotten through Trina as well as spending crystals, There is one HOS scene currently that one can do once per 24hour cycle. However, one can also access this HOS scene in all of your friend's Spring Rooms... which is needed for some of the Spring Fairy's daily quests.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 16 3:14 PM
I want to thank all of my friends for their generosity. I do have a suggestion for some of you though,,,please put at least one ticket or food item on your wish list as with the depletion of our stores, sometimes makes it impossible to gift some of you as I may have only 1 or 2 of each of your requested items.

Happy gaming, Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 16 8:19 PM
Rebecca_47 wrote:
MariteB wrote:Just wanted to let my friends know that I have been offline due to a computer glitch for the past week. Am now back and trying to make up to all of my friends who continued to gift me despite my lack of response.

I seem to remember that the time for the start of the "day" has changed. Would someone please be kind enough to let me know what the deal is. I am in Central Time in the US. Thanks, Marite

My game "day" started at 5 pm and I live n Arizona. It has been this way for a while. I my day did start at midnight the next update it was 5 pm. I am playing on a Kindle.

Thanks Rebecca 47...I used to start my day at 6pm central time...but perhaps the change to daylight savings has changed it. I thought they had started to base it on Greenwich Mean Time.
Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 16 8:36 AM
Just wanted to let my friends know that I have been offline due to a computer glitch for the past week. Am now back and trying to make up to all of my friends who continued to gift me despite my lack of response.

I seem to remember that the time for the start of the "day" has changed. Would someone please be kind enough to let me know what the deal is. I am in Central Time in the US. Thanks, Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 8:53 PM
trav3l wrote:Same here. Just got an email back from tech support and they are working on
a solution for this. I guess mainly affected PCs with Windows 10. They said
when they had an answer they would post it on the forum.

Hi Trav31,
I am on PC but use windows 7. The download has been stuck for a few days, but tonight finally worked so the developers are working hard to fix the problem.
The new harbor and ho scenes are beautiful. Not sure how much material is in the new update...actually 2 downloads...one to open the portal and another to open the harbor on the map. But once we finish, perhaps the new spring material will be available.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 7:18 AM
I was thrilled to see that the update was here...I clicked on it and it decided it needed to download almost 200 items. I restarted the game and now it will open to the first screen and my id number is in the lower left corner, but also content, client and server numbers below it. Now it is stuck at 7% or 14/183 downloads....and reads Download in Progress at the top of the screen.....with Midnight Castle faded behind it...for the umpteenth time...it is stuck.

So...to my friends, I cannot gift you obviously. And I have sent info to tech support. Hopefully they will respond/ fix the problem soon for all of us as the new content looks gorgeous.

Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 3, 16 6:45 PM
MariteB wrote:Wow...after no tournaments in quite a while, we have two of them today. I invested 20 diamonds to play earlier and came in 19th earning 64 diamonds supposedly. I say supposedly because I haven't received the diamonds as yet...but they usually are delivered by the mailman and I have friends in every slot I can see.

Suggestion for developers...why can't we scroll through our friends who have gifted us? It would make it easier to decide who and when to gift back...ie.I tend to give priority to those who gift inventory items versus ticket or airship items.

Thanks for such a great free to play game....can't wait for the Spring Event.

Marite

Happy to report that the diamonds were there...further up the list. As I said, it would help alot if we could scroll through the gifters.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 16 5:18 PM
Wow...after no tournaments in quite a while, we have two of them today. I invested 20 diamonds to play earlier and came in 19th earning 64 diamonds supposedly. I say supposedly because I haven't received the diamonds as yet...but they usually are delivered by the mailman and I have friends in every slot I can see.

Suggestion for developers...why can't we scroll through our friends who have gifted us? It would make it easier to decide who and when to gift back...ie.I tend to give priority to those who gift inventory items versus ticket or airship items.

Thanks for such a great free to play game....can't wait for the Spring Event.

Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 16 7:29 AM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
a1cindy wrote:I finally managed to win some diamonds but it was a fluke. I was playing and saw the tournament going. Can anyone tell me how to find out when the tournaments are being played? what days and times? any help would be greatly appreciated

The only way to know in advance about a tournament is to check the tournament page in the game to see if there is a countdown timer.

Quite true c0c0-nuts. Also, the mailman sends letters closer to the time. The envelope icon on the mid right side will glow when there is a message.

I played last night....once for free and then spent 5 gems each for 3 more tries in succession.... While I got quicker in finding the HOS items, the key is to find as many medallions as you can, On my fourth try, I found more than 12 medallions and was able to spin the multiplier wheel 4 times...giving me a grand total of over 334,000 points. Even at that I was 22nd on the list....but was able to make the Tournament Topper achievement due to my 10th top 100 spot...and won 38 gems to boot....so it was well worth my investment.

Happy Gaming , Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 16 8:40 PM
gameslvr wrote:
MariteB wrote:
gameslvr wrote:OK, I've been all around the site twice, visited every HOS I can access and I'm still short 8 plain stamps to be able to continue in the game.

It just doesn't seem fair to set a task that is impossible to achieve! You can't craft the stamps or buy them.

Hey, devs, I thought the game was supposed to be FUN, not frustrating!

Sorry if I'm whining. I know you've all been through it.

Hi gameslvr,

The easiest way is to put them on your frlend wish list. If you are on PC and friend me, I can easily gift you a plain stamp every day. My ID is 305271

Marite

Thanks Marite! Coming your way!

HI gameslvr,
I've accepted your friend request...but the game wouldn't let me gift you...think you may have to gift me first. I have saved a "gifting' for you.

Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 16 2:43 PM
billnsfan wrote:Can anyone tell me how the tournament went last night.It was going on to late for me.

I played 3 times and was in the top 100 early on but awoke to find I had only won 1 gem with a score of over 240,000. The multiplier wheel still has all positive percentages and I even managed to get 13 medallions and was able to spin 4 times at 3 medallions per spin. In the past, there were only 12 medallions available at most. It seemed like a medallion appeared later in the HOS.

You should be able to view the tournament results by clicking on the tournament icon which is between the friend icon and the private room icon at bottom left side of screen.

Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 16 2:38 PM
gameslvr wrote:OK, I've been all around the site twice, visited every HOS I can access and I'm still short 8 plain stamps to be able to continue in the game.

It just doesn't seem fair to set a task that is impossible to achieve! You can't craft the stamps or buy them.

Hey, devs, I thought the game was supposed to be FUN, not frustrating!

Sorry if I'm whining. I know you've all been through it.

Hi gameslvr,

The easiest way is to put them on your frlend wish list. If you are on PC and friend me, I can easily gift you a plain stamp every day. My ID is 305271

Marite

I am playing the game on PC under Windows 7. I haven't had any technical issues until now....I am outside the pub and need tape to attach the magnet to the stick. The strategy guide says to get it from the note on the gate...but there is no note nor any tape. Help!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 29, 16 6:15 PM
Rebecca_47 wrote:The thing I don't get is WHY the developers decided that any and all HOSs are to have a prize of 15 coins or 1shard AND it seems to be the most offered prize. Most items can be sold for 15-30 coins or most for 1 shard, your choice. SO WHY did they feel they should decide NOT to LET US CHOOSE which ones WE WANT TO SELL and for which price?
Can anyone answer this.

Hi Rebecca...wow you have a great point...the prize would be worth at least 15 if not 25 or 30 coins...or 1 shard. ... and we could choose what we want.

So Dev's ... what's up with that?!

Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 8:28 PM
To all who have been wondering about the tournaments, just got a message that they shall return...but cheaters beware...if you cheat you will be banished from Midnight Castle forever.

Personally, I cannot figure out how people cheated...but then my mind doesn't work that way. LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 10:02 AM
Having earned enough keys to go to the Ghostly Chest and get all of the 4 new pets, I decided to try one more time to exchange my 50 keys and open the chest to see what it might hold....and received 1 Exclusive Food for my effort! Since one can create 1 Exclusive Food with just 5 of the new keys, I feel a tad angry for the paltry return on my investment.

I just wanted to warn other gamers who might be as curious as I was to not waste your keys,

I have decided to stop doing the side quests for keys as the Exclusive Food does drop from HOS's on occasion and even though the Platinum Chest does give out lots of items for the Airship (9 or so), when one considers how many things it takes to earn the new keys, it is not a fair trade.

So I continue on daily quests and gifting friends until the new update.

Happy Gaming, Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 16 8:31 AM
One good thing to know when fulfilling the key quests is that one can wait until 2 or 3 characters want the same thing and do it once to get credit, ie keys, from all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator