Posts created by skell169

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 9:52 AM
So sorry top ask what to most must be obvious Where is the Spring Terrace???
I have been playing for a long time took time off last year missed the first Spring event so you now know why I am slightly confused, please help!!!
I know there are lots of lovely kind people out there who will let me know the information needed, Thank You for your kindness in advance. Good Luck to everyone on the upcoming Spring Event. Rona/ Mama PG Tips

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 17 2:37 AM
BitsyBella03 I have sent you a Private Message please check your messages happy playing Rona or Mama- PG Tips

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 17 9:54 AM
Count me in as well, you can be lonely but not after you come into the Midnight Castle and the global family that comes with it, It is a wonderful family to be a part of.
Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 17 6:37 PM
Hello tesskw I have sent you a private message regarding id numbers so hopefully we can soon be friends. Cheer back at you with your water roll on the Barcardi days eh!!!!! you may need one of these the morning after thou
Happy lucky gaming to all !!!! Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 17 5:24 PM
Hello tesskw at least you know when you can have a drink I have been unable to drink in 24 years and there is no end in sight!!! Yes I am on medication but hey if you would like another friend my id is 623757 stamps can be gifted to you I will understand if your friend slots are full already thou I hope your drop rate improves best of luck. Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 17 10:18 AM
What I will find hard is the friends to gift them too already have just over 800 gift boxes so getting them no problem at all !!!! ( not bragging just saying honestly )
Good Luck to all on their DQ's and daily rounds !! Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 17 4:16 PM
oh Randy so sorry your surgery has been postponed you get yourself mentally prepared and then nothing you actually do not know what to say or do once again so sorry for you! your friend Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 17 3:30 PM
We all need to put our hand in the air and say been there done that and felt just as silly then form an orderly queue for our beautiful padded sequinned jackets my one has bows to hide the straps just more feminine I think so anyway and Hello Big Mike were friends as well just thought I would add to the hello's your friend Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 17 4:41 PM
Is it possible to merge 2 games into 1 both are played on PC so was wondering if it was possible. To play each game for enough hours is getting harder and harder so I wondered if 2 can become 1 hope you clever lads and lasses have an answer for me.
Thank You in advance MrsTBag

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 17 2:00 AM
Well your all so very Lucky please enjoy it!!!! Mine gives me nothing except a plain stamp basic pet food can not afford to waste the gold trying for better and this is on both my games. So lucky people enjoy and congratulations on your winnings from Rona and MrsTBag have Happy Times in the Castle!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 17 6:24 PM
Congratulations and Celebrations to you for getting your Mrs Claus very very well done indeed Cpt Randy Sir from a newer friend Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 17 3:07 PM
Everyone is Wished a Happy Healthy Wonderous New Year

From here in a very wet and rainy Kent.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 16 4:02 PM
Thank you HennyMarie and Desertdruid now I feel silly LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 16 3:35 PM
Today's CC get 5 unique stamps well I won 2 on the wheel of fortune but it only registered 1 why???????
Then i crafted my 20th pet and was awarded 3 unique stamps for that but according to my CC still only 1 down still need 4 WHY I do not understand and am seriously upset and fed up!!!!!!!!!
If anyone can shed any understanding please do I will come back in a while to see what wiser people have offered as an explanation all idea's greatly appreciated Rona aka MrsTBag

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 16 10:41 AM
Thinking of you at this time God Bless and may they be reunited soon. Take care of yourself Babs from Rona
You know where I am if you need me !!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 19, 16 5:15 PM
I am sorry but I have had enough of clicking on a morphing snowflake only to find its a Globe Finding Bubble there is no need to do this we need to find 30 anyway and in my humble opinion it is a bit on the low down and dirty side to hide them!!!!!!!!
Please bring them in from top bottom left or right but PLEASE do not hide them behind morphing snowflakes when todays challenge is too find 100 Morphing Snowflakes. Love playing the game but this needed to be aired Rona.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 16 10:17 AM
Every time I go into my Christmas room I cannot come out, retrieve any presents or gift to my friends!!!! All Together Bah Humbug no fun having to force shutdown my PC either please look into this ASAP PLEASE
Hope everyone else is enjoying the winter event!!!!
Happy Gaming Rona aka MrsTBag

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 16 2:54 PM
The eternal cycle of Downloading then Validating is happening to me as well never quite gets to installing sigh saw down load lifted the spirits this is not what anyone of us needs sigh 1'000 sighs and then sigh some more hope Australia are having better luck with their Download? Have fun when it finally wants to actually install. Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 16 5:22 PM
Thanks gohill I will be 100 when I get Mrs Claus if your numbers are correct and knowing you they are I am signing up for the white huggey coat because I will need it just thinking of those numbers aaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 16 4:38 PM
Hello everyone in the castle how many Pink Gift Boxes per round of each of your games are you getting I am asking as my second game (level 29) is lucky to get 1 or 2 also my other game (level 51) is very very lucky to get 1 how with these numbers am I supposed to get Mrs Claus before 10 Christmases from now?????
Please tell me how many you get per round or per day please??
Happy times in the Castle for all I hope thank you Rona aka MrsTBag

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator