Posts created by dk413

posted in Wanderland on Jul 6, 15 7:14 AM
Whale I totally agree. First rule in business is to make money you need to produce a product your customers want, then keep them happy and returning. As they have ignored what we have repeatedly told them we'd like to keep us coming back. We all need to speak with a voice they will understand and hopefully pay attention to -- spend nothing.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 4, 15 5:48 AM
I agree with everything all of the above and would like to add a few more. For achievements - give us the correct credit for friends we have added and gifts we have given. Some of the numbers to earn rubies is outrageous.

Random friends do not refresh at all. The list of items we can request from friends needs to expand to include all items needed to banish curses, gremlins and enemies.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 3, 15 11:06 PM
Just went into the game and most of my friends are showing as just Player. I thought everyone had quit out of frustration. I hope they get this fixed.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 2, 15 10:14 PM
It is definitely getting worse and I am getting more lost server when playing HOS thus losing energy and even worse hard earned access items.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 1, 15 8:59 PM
Thank you everyone for torches I just got the 2 antler to open the tribal tent and was able to complete my only 2 quests. You fishies are great!

posted in Wanderland on Jul 1, 15 8:09 PM
Amy, my game name is Aliyah code 42623

posted in Wanderland on Jun 30, 15 10:27 AM
I think the 5 players I had as random ones that I invited are phantom ones. They have 4 places for their wish list that are always empty but seem to gift more than once a day. Just a thought.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 30, 15 10:23 AM
Amy, you are one of my friends, can you put what you need to banish the curse on your wish list? I need torches too to get the last antler. Thankfully mind isn't cursed so I would be glad to help if I can.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 30, 15 7:47 AM
Haven't been able to open tribal tent yet after months of trying. Thanks to my wonderful and generous friends I am almost there. Just 1 antler to go which is another item we can't put on our wish list and of course all the quests I have left require visiting the tent. My question for those who have opened it is do we need special items to play that HOS also?

It looks like opening the Snow portal, though locked is something like the tribal tent we should be able to do. Has anyone reached that point or opened it?

posted in Wanderland on Jun 30, 15 7:16 AM
Changing the HOS graphics, which didn't need fixing was a waste and is now a hindrance to progressing especially in night and timed modes. Their time would have been better spent fixing the issues we have told them about since day 1 or at least opening a new area. Our pleas have fallen on deaf ears unfortunately. They say money talks, just maybe they will hear this. Not one penny will I spend until -
1. Locations such as the well, shelter, etc give me the rewards I have paid for. Not stop because I can't afford to or choose not to upgrade.
2. The number of rubies needed to purchase 1 item comes down a lot to a reasonable amount.
3. The number of access items like torches required to play a HOS is lowered to say 1-3, not increased to 5-7 per search.
4. Drop rate increased for items needed to activate collections, banish Ogres, turgs, gremlins etc and access the scenes
5. Fix the glitches you have been made aware of since the launch.

These requests are not unreasonable nor impossible for developers. To make money in business you have to satisfy your customers.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 30, 15 6:36 AM
I don't have as many friends as you do but I found the same two things happening to me since day 1. The random list does not regenerate, proper credit is not given for friends or gifts given. It has been reported in tech post.

I do like having friends and only thanks to their generous gifts have I been able to inch forward at all. Thank you one and all.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 27, 15 6:29 PM
When we got the update a few days ago there was a message at the top of the opening screen that says Send an empty ship for rewards, so I don't think it is a glitch. In fact I posted about it then. I have sent a few empty ships since but nothing happened so far they just left.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 26, 15 9:55 PM
I downloaded the one the other day. Just got another update on 6/27. I am downloading it now.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 25, 15 8:56 AM
I'm having issues with adding friends, which I posted in the tech forum, not that that does any good. Here is what I've experienced.
1. Have 22 friends but the achievements screen shows only 8/15
2. Friends that I've invited and who have accepted are showing as both new friends with 4 empty wish slots and at the bottom of the screen as invited
3. In adding friends - people that have been invited and accepted are still showing as invited and doesn't generate a new list to invite.

Having friends to help is great but you would think the developers would test it before releasing it and not wait for us to be the guinea pigs. Wishful thinking I know. After all why spend money to hire testers when we do it for them.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 25, 15 8:38 AM
Friends issues - I now have 22 friends and only credited for having 8. My friend's list adds new friends that I have invited but still shows them also as invited at the bottom of the friends screen and also on the add friends screen they still show preventing me from getting a list of new friends to invite.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 24, 15 11:25 PM
I have 17 friends but the achievements are only showing I have 8

posted in Wanderland on Jun 24, 15 10:03 PM
Thanks for the tips, Amy

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 24, 15 9:55 PM
I have a guest for 3 witches eyes. I got 1 in a crate but can't get the other ones. Obviously my skill level isn't high enough. Can anyone tell me where it can be found so I can up my level there? Thanks

posted in Wanderland on Jun 24, 15 10:33 AM
A change since earlier this morning, when I just entered there was a new starting screen, it says if you send an empty ship you'll get a special reward. I sent 2 and got nothing.

Anyone else tried this yet? Did you get a reward?

posted in Wanderland on Jun 24, 15 10:28 AM
Thanks Turalyon,I didn't notice that but did notice if the item on someone's wishlist is grayed out it means you don't have that item. One nice thing is if you do have the item it tells you how many you have before you send the gift.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator