Posts created by txrose3

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Mar 15, 09 5:46 PM
Congratulations on completing the game, star. I really enjoyed Amazon too.

posted in Fishdom on Feb 9, 09 8:48 PM
You probably need to play more levels and save money to buy some of the larger beauty items. (Sometimes you will see fish "wish" for things - in a bubble above their heads.) If I remember correctly, you do need to get 100% on all 3 to get a cup. Not sure, it's been a while since I played. Also, when you go to shop, there is a move button on the bottom left. It will drop the shop screen down, so you can see everything in your tank and move things around. Hope this helps. Good luck and have fun!!

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 24, 09 3:52 PM
Rotate that one piece around until it sparlkes (is in the correct position). You can gauge where it goes by comparing the piece to the calendar. After that one is in the correct position, you can place others (one by one).

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 24, 09 3:36 PM
remove the glass skull & replace it with one of your artifact finds (items). If I remember correctly, when I played it was the round disc that weighed the same. Just keep trying until you find the one that is the same weight (light will stay green).

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Dec 30, 08 9:46 PM
I enjoyed the game. Once you've completed it, you can go to another mode. In that one you simply find all the hidden object, as fast as you can (no mini games). It's fun (to me) to try to beat your best time.

posted in Christmas Tale on Dec 16, 08 3:28 PM
I haven't played Christmas Tale. But, I have the game Christmasville. I enjoyed it. Not a great game, but ok. Has a cute story line.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Dec 9, 08 2:38 PM
Congratulations. I enjoyed Madame Fate, but found some of the mini games VERY challenging.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Dec 8, 08 2:40 PM
I've completed the game one time and scored 207,456.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 4, 08 5:12 PM
Congratulations!!

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Nov 23, 08 2:49 PM
My mistake. The statue/fountain is on the right side, not the left. Sorry.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator