Posts created by doofus09

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 24, 15 8:55 PM
Tara5123 wrote:Game crashing all day. Click on friends - crash. Click on play scene - crash. What is wrong?

Give the device a reboot. It helps on my iPad.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 22, 15 12:04 AM
The trick and treat walkers were only available during Halloween. Auntie boil is the reward item for chapter 15.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 21, 15 11:56 PM
It refreshes the game when you change the theme. So, if you're looking for a specific neighbour, it's faster than visiting or playing a scene.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 11, 15 1:42 AM
Wouldn't it be nice, for every sale of maxed items, we can purchase one more...?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 8, 15 12:30 AM
Hope this helps:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/40/253633.page

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 4, 15 3:10 PM
I second that!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 1, 15 6:33 AM
DM burned down someone's manor on FB last year. She made a prank about new chapters or something like that. So, another rerun...

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 29, 15 7:16 PM
Gold was on sale together with the premium scenes for ch 5-9. Someone either started the sale too early, or sent out the gold sale banners too late.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 28, 15 8:07 PM
jh777x3 wrote:I downloaded the game to my computer and linked my facebook. I just can't figure where is it that you can add neighbors??

The neighbour icon will appear after completing a certain number of quests. It does not appear at the start. So, keep playing.

As for FB invites, the split screen is only available on idevices. The PC version does not have this feature. If there is one, no one has found it yet.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 28, 15 6:25 PM
jh777x3 wrote:Where is the game centre????

If you're talking about GC on Apple, it was separated a long time ago. It was suspected to be one of the causes of the game constantly crashing.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 25, 15 10:11 PM
Refer to the list under *** Helpful... *** just above. The alphabetical bonus is only found in the normal mode. The groupings figure in normal, scrambled and blitz modes. Most of the groupings are already listed.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 20, 15 12:14 AM
Problem: soon after pinning some manors, the spirits lose connection.

I have to close the game and restart to continue playing. I have tried waiting it out, but it never regains connection. This has been happening for several weeks now.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 15, 15 5:20 PM
Great tips, eli173!

I would differ on the spin option. I find that the rewards from spins eventually evens out the extra time spent on them. However, I spin only on scene 17.4 because it gives the best reward value for the 2E.

Also, it is less stressful (and saves time) to just spend that 15E to change the mode if nothing desirable comes up.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 2, 15 6:26 AM
Never mind the land - where is the new content?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 4, 15 12:19 AM
Select "Load more" at the end of the list on the neighbour Page. Each time, it loads another 40 plus. Keep loading until you find the one you're looking for. If you have way more than 500, you'll need to pin some of them to reach the bottom of the list.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 19, 15 2:11 PM
As you progress, the friends quest will appear and unlock this feature.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 19, 15 2:09 PM
susukaram wrote:
doofus09 wrote:As far as we know, we can only link one manor to one FB account.

But you can just open an account in other provider email and register it in Facebook.

I have 14 email registerd in FB just to play my DMs, some of them belongs to my children, because DM don't interfere in their regular use.
If you don't wanna be disturbed asset FB in "private or particular".

Is that 14 separate FB accounts, or only one?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 19, 15 6:30 AM
painteddragonfly wrote:I received the volcano today as my daily prize, yet when I go to my briefcase to retrieve it, I can't find it! Anyone have a suggestion?

It will appear after a refresh (play a scene, visit a neighbour, etc).

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 17, 15 3:32 PM
As far as we know, we can only link one manor to one FB account. As for the neighbour icon, it will appear after you get a visit friend quest, so keep completing quests.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 17, 15 1:00 PM
The 1.35M price was stable for 8 plots, then it goes up again. I think the current last plot was more than 3.8M after discount.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator