Posts created by LorettaGSP

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 21, 14 7:44 PM
I have a Collectibles' spreadsheet of mini-games-only. If it would help keep someone from typing, send me a PM with your email address. I'll send you the spreadsheet; but it only has the Collectible name and which mini-game.

If I can help in any other way, let me know.

RussellShihTzu

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 21, 14 2:01 PM
Isn't all this information on Oddly's spreadsheet that you can download and she keeps updated? The only thing missing would be level of game as all on spreadsheet are, I believe, Master.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/quote/180/5652146.page

OddlyEnuh wrote:This is a new version of the downloadable spreadsheet that is on Google - with multiple ways the items are sorted, simple what/where, by collection, sheets to track mini-games and collectibles, etc.

The spreadsheet is downloadable so you can change it how you like on your computer. Also can save to PDFs if you so desire.

For the whole enchilada the following will have to be cut and pasted together to be useable.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?

key=0Ai2pgxqG9mdFdG9wS09OTi0yczFMMUFNRE1wRG42Rnc&output=html

To get all the grids you will have to log on to Google. If this is incorrect let me know.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 20, 14 2:45 PM
The Cherry Blossom was the one that required a quest be completed. If you haven't done all the Spring quests that may be the reason.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 19, 14 8:27 AM
mutzi52 wrote:
LorettaGSP wrote:
wabtm wrote:FYI - the whisk and the jar are in the Botanica Al Fresco restaurant and not the Flower Shop.

Also I just did the Capt Matthew's Yacht and the clue was... I want to throw a dance party so I need this for sound... and what do you think it was.... A Megaphone Huh??

Thank you so much for the catch! Must have flowers on the brain.

I never have understood the correlation between "dance party" and a megaphone. There's another megaphone somewhere with the same clue.

I'm old, but not this old. When I see this clue, I think of very old movies with Rudy Vallee or sometimes big bands - the band leader and/or singer would have a megaphone in lieu of a microphone. That's about the only connection I can make.

Yep, forgot about Rudy Vallee. He did use a megaphone. And I, too, am old but not that old. Just like old movies.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 19, 14 2:10 AM
wabtm wrote:FYI - the whisk and the jar are in the Botanica Al Fresco restaurant and not the Flower Shop.

Also I just did the Capt Matthew's Yacht and the clue was... I want to throw a dance party so I need this for sound... and what do you think it was.... A Megaphone Huh??

Thank you so much for the catch! Must have flowers on the brain.

I never have understood the correlation between "dance party" and a megaphone. There's another megaphone somewhere with the same clue.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 18, 14 4:23 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:In the Botanica Restaurant in Maine.. it drives me nuts!

The jar for the jelly bean counting is actually a vase.

Be a bit difficult to count those jelly beans in that sucker, wouldn't it?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 17, 14 12:41 PM
Updated April 17

ALL SETS CAN BE COMPLETED

Green Pitcher Plant

Raflesia: Oregon All Modes
Venus Flytrap: New Mexico Picky Shopper, Fast Shopper, Picture
Titan Arum: California Picture and Picky Shopper only
Green Jade Flower: Art Studio 1B
Black bat: Oregon Picky Shopper, Fast Shopper, Picture

Gloxinia
Cherry Blossom: Maine All Modes
African Violet: Missouri All Modes
Hibiscus: Washington All Modes
Flowering Maple: Washington All Modes
Oxailis: Tailor Shop 3 (Green with gold button)

Faberge Egg
#1 Red with white flower pattern: Michigan Picky Shopper, Fast Shopper, Picture
#2 Robin's egg blue: Yacht All Modes
#3 Geometric design: Maine all modes
#4 Green with dot pattern: Wyoming Fast Shopper Picky Shopper Silhouette; Sometimes Picture
#5 Chocolate egg: Idaho All Modes

Bunny Plush
Bear: Wyoming Picture Silhouette Fast Shopper; Sometimes Picky Shopper
Mouse: Wyoming All Modes
Squirrel: Wyoming All Modes
Fish: Wyoming Picture Silhouette Fast Shopper; Sometimes Picky Shopper
Bird:Toy Shop 1B (Turtle)

RussellShihTzu in ART

FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF REGULAR COLLECTIBLES GO TO PAGE 11 OF "COLLECTIBLES: WHERE TO FIND 'EM" STICKY.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 17, 14 12:34 PM
So far my favorite:

Flower Shop: "Whisk" is the egg beater which is right next to the real "whisk"

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 16, 14 10:33 PM
Mrssfox wrote:It's more the spelling that drives me nuts: It's punct-u-ation mark, not punct-i-ation in the Secret Library. It's a Barber's "Pole", not a "Poll" in Christmas alley.

Also, the Gold Fish is far from "gold" in Guo Antiques.

I didn't think anyone "caught" the ball when a home run was hit, lol.

Then again, in the flower shop, it's the men asking for the hair band.....ha ha ha.

In Washington, the men also want high heels to make their legs look longer for their date.

I gave up on the spelling a long time ago as hopeless. Oh, I also love that they ask you to find the punctuation mark at the end of the question. LOL

When I was political editor of newspaper, we had one reporter who couldn't understand it when I told him (repeatedly), it was "toe," not "tow," the line and the correct phrase: "There wasn't a kernal of truth...." and not "Colonel of truth...."

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 16, 14 7:21 PM
Check the sticky: "Collectibles and Where to Find 'Em." You'll find an alphabetical lis on Pge 11. If an item isn't there, it hasn't been released. The Wedding Gown is Porcelain Shop 18.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 16, 14 2:56 AM
strandman wrote:the watering can looks like a mortar and pestle.(new mexico)

I thought so, too. Glad you brought it up.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 16, 14 2:21 AM
It is the wall cabinet in the Antique Shop. You'll find it by clicking on the "Decor" button.

RussellShihTzu in ART

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 16, 14 12:00 AM
UPDATED APRIL 18, 2014

Thought a list of misidentified items and their locations might help all of us but especially the Newbies.I know there are others but here is a list.

Portland, OR "peach" in Vase/Pot mini-scene is a pear.
Tucumcari, NM "lamb" is goat.
Tucumcari, NM "oil can" is labled "gasoline."
Tucumcari, NM "watering can" is mortar and pestle (Thank you, strandman)
Christmas Alley "cabbage" is an artichoke (Thank you, wabtm)
Botanica Al Fresco: "Whisk" is the egg beater which is right next to the real "whisk"
Botanica Al Fresco: Jelly Bean container is actually a vase (Thank you, ChestnutHeights)
Boat Builders: Carpenter's plane is a blow torch.
Flower Shop: "Toilet paper" in the covered wagon is a roll of paper towels.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 14, 14 4:28 PM
efi24 wrote:7 of 17? Mine says 8 out of 10!?!
I wonder if there's a fourth reward on more than 10 quests... maybe an owl?
I got a reward for 1 quest, then 5 quests and the next one showing is 10 quests but the special spring window doesn't show anymore trophies for quests... weird.

We're not talking about Achievements. Click on the Spring timer bar on the main page. It shows total number of of Quests you've done out of how many available.

Right now, those in the US have the possibility of 7/17 completed or 7/10 toward the next Achievement.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 14, 14 4:15 PM
Why would there have to be an update for thing to change? All changes could be in the newest update but haven't yet been triggered.

RussellShihTzu in ART

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 14, 14 3:25 PM
I have 7/17. Perhaps that's the difference: You have to complete a certain number of Quests instead of specific Quests; or, you have to have unlocked all the restaurant mini-scenes. Just guessing, though.

RussellShihTzu at ART

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 14, 14 2:58 AM
This might help you in the future. I try to keep it updated as best I can. Newest list is on Page 11. It's stickied and is "Collectibles and Where To Find 'Em."

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/200/259109.page

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 13, 14 10:02 PM
debora200 wrote:Africian Violet is no longer available in Washington -- In Junkyard, MO

I don't believe the African violet was ever available in Washington; just Missouri. The Hibiscus and Flowering Maple are in Washington.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 13, 14 9:54 PM
Thank you!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 13, 14 12:05 AM
I'm not having any problems, either.

I think the "Newbie" theory is probably correct.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator