Posts created by deadme

posted in Wanderland on Mar 21, 16 9:37 AM
How do you reset the counter? I've looked for a reset button and can't see 1 at all. It's probably pretty obvious but I often get treasure chest maps to gift friends most of the time and gifting just 10 friends when more than 10 of my friends have gifted and would love to gift them back as well.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 21, 16 6:52 AM
Witch's Forest.
Gingerbread House Scene.

By the barrel at the bottom on the right.
As if your going to enter through the the top window, there's a card just to the right of the window.
By the Owl looking face on the house.
Under the Iced frosting roof to the right of the door at the top.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 20, 16 1:08 AM
Hi

I'm now at level 3 of the Tavern, needing 9 cards to play. It's now my favorite part of the game as the Tavern doesn't need gold to upgrade it or energy to use it and so far no timers to panic you while playing the match game.

How I play the match game is write down the item starting with top left and move along 1 card at a time and remember to pair some cards after you've found 2 lots of matches, meaning 2 lots of pairs you can take off the board. The cards I match are the items I'm not too bothered about and make your final matching pair of cards the item that your needing the most as this is the reward you will get.

With each level the rewards goes up and your needing more cards to play. I now can get Spray for the Gremlin ( If I'm lucky enough to have that as a choice ) and also been getting Swamp Snake Antidote. Gold also goes up with each level as well.

Good Luck and choose wisely while playing.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 19, 16 1:25 PM
Teel59 wrote:An idea Deadme - but considering all of the above, not a very likely occurance to be gifted...

I've gifted them to my friends. Think of it this way. It's your birthday and we don't know what to get you so we decided to get you 1 of those gift cards so you can choose whatever you are needing

posted in Wanderland on Mar 19, 16 9:46 AM
I've uninstalled the game before and it didn't mess up my progress at all but I couldn't promise it not happening at all. It would be up to you if you think it will help. I think they have taken away HOS getting cursed as I've not had a cursed HOS since the update.

I've been getting my curses from the normal places, Hunters Hunt ( night mode and night timed mode only ) fighting Gremlins and sending ship ( can't remember what level ship has to be at to get them as a reward ) and of cause putting them in your wish list and hoping that a friend doesn't mind sending the curse that your needing.

Please remember when putting curses on your wish list not to choose the curses that curse up to 5 HOS. I've not come across a 5 curse in any form yet maybe If I get the ship to top level they might appear as a reward but that is just me guessing.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 18, 16 8:24 AM
Hi

After the update I've now got my some of my quests offering no rewards. If I log out and in again some come back but then different 1's offer no reward. Logging out and in again is a sort of fix but no way a solution really to the problem as I shouldn't have to be doing this to get my rewards back.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 18, 16 2:13 AM
For the Samarkand portal to be open 1st you are needing to complete the gate puzzle 1st and for that your needing the 5 pink, 3 blueand then 1 golden shells to give to the Mermaid which I think is open at level 36 and she will give you gems to collect which also get used for the Pyramid to play a HOS. You get shells from either fighting Gremlins or sending ship if your lucky enough to get offered that as a reward. Beware though once the gate is open then you'll have Mummies to fight as well and they are needing a lot of items to fight them, but you will then be able once you've collected all the crystal shards to Samarkand portal it will then open.

Good Luck.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 18, 16 12:08 AM
As far as I know there's only the 4 portals. Once you've finished quests in Frozen Town, Grim Forest and Canyon they will close and you'll have to collect crystal shards to open the portals again and you get a different stories.

I've Samarkand, Hot Springs, Alchemist and Witches Forest open. As for the Tavern sending you to the same portal just take a quick look around and if you can't find any cards go back to the Tavern and hopefully you'll get sent to a different portal to search.

Good Luck

posted in Wanderland on Mar 17, 16 2:05 PM
Aye I've been finding them just fine there.

So far I've found them.

1st scene. Back wall above them monster, stone steps.
2nd scene. Crack at the bottom near fireplace, just above that crack near fireplace and on the left arch.
3rd scene. ( Going to the right downwards ) By the tree branches.
4th scene. ( Going down again ) Both sides of the elevator.
5th scene. Don't think I've found 1 there yet.

More often than not 2,3 & 4 I've found the most at and quite a lot at 4.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 17, 16 1:22 PM
So far I've been finding them just in the fullscreen. As mentioned before they sort of fade away and come back into focus. When they are in focus you can make out a light brown background to the card with a gold w on it.

Places to look on stones, ground, walls, doorways, pillars, inside scarecrows shirt ( you'll see it fine when it appears there ) market stalls, chairs and on trees near branches.

Hope this helps and good luck to all. Happy Card Hunting

posted in Wanderland on Mar 17, 16 10:26 AM
If you can't spot the cards straight away, what I've been doing is going back to the Tavern and clicking on find again and sometimes it will send you to another portal.

For those who have no portals open but have the Tavern open you can put the cards on your wish list.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 16, 16 2:26 PM
Hi

I've been finding the cards just fine. Mostly they have been on walls or stones.
I did find 1 card that didn't count though and found it best to click on the Tavern, click the find button and find the card in the portal where the game sends you.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 16, 16 12:24 PM
Hi

Aye I've just finished that quest as well and got no reward for it as well. Now I've a new quest given when I logged out and back in again to change the reward that Shelter was offering.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 16, 16 1:39 AM
Your lucky to even be able to search for the cards. When I try to search any portals the game crashes.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 15, 16 9:31 PM
Nimatoad wrote:I installed the update, and I now get an error when I try to play any scene.

Same happening with me. Can't play any scenes game crashes trying to search any thing.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 15, 16 9:23 PM
Hi

Well that just great. Got my cards opened Tavern and game crashes. Now the game has taken my cards and when I go to look for more in the portals the game crashes again.... Hope they sort this out soon and give me back my cards to try again.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 15, 16 11:40 AM
Hi

Just tried to log into game and the game is saying that I'm needing to update my game to play.

Checked Big Fish Game Manager and that's up to date. So how am I suppose to update the game?

Just uninstalled and reinstalled and still getting that my game is Incompatible Version.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 12, 16 5:31 PM
Aye would be nice if we had in game messaging. Most games manage to have a chat section. In " Rooms of Memory " we had a mail box and a list of all the friends. Click on name and send a message up to 300 characters long. Not all players use forum to communicate.

Thanking all my friends that send me gifts. Without your help my game would be really slow to play.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 11, 16 4:00 PM
Wish the players that do have there wist list empty would add something. I've friends that send me items but I can't return the favour as they have nothing needing. What puzzles me is they have brought the other 2 wish list boxes but still don't put anything in them..

posted in Wanderland on Mar 11, 16 3:54 PM
I use the Luck Potion whenever you get a quest that is needing an item found on a curse mode, As the very 1st time I had 1 of those quests the item didn't drop had to recover the curse that I was needing and used Luck potion and the item then dropped.

Last week got a quest asking for " Will o Wisp " from smoky gremlin and thought " Oh no how many times am I going to have to battle him since the Mummy King isn't dropping his item. " but it only took 1 try and I could believe my luck.

I'll let you know how I get on and how many tries it took me to get this item from Mummy King.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator