Posts created by plduncan

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 19, 17 5:44 PM
Thank you for the list and your hard work!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 17 3:19 PM
Thank you everyone. I have no trouble with John, so, I guess it is the friend needing to update. Again, thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 17 1:16 PM
There is no update in the App store for MC on my IPad. I checked that first. I thought there might be something else. Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 17 12:32 PM
How do I update Midnight Castle on my IPad. I went to a friend's room and the game said I need to update my game to a more recent version. Thanks for the help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 17 5:55 PM
My computer would not load my game and I did not play for a couple months. I have been playing for a month now and wonder what happened to my friends. I have 13 pages of friends with only 6 pages of friends with wishlists. The other pages have over 80 percent playing but have no wishlists. Some have gifted me but I can not return a gift due to then not having a wishlist. I don't know if they do not want wishlist or if they don't know to reset their wishlists. Is there anything else I can do? I miss my friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 17 5:32 PM
I sent you an invite. Just started on ios Level 11 Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 17 10:37 AM
I will do all of them but there are a few that I prefer not to do. Such as

Altar of a Thousand Candles
Mermaid's Junk
Rock Tree
Unique Dishes (it's that darn thimble's fault )
Castle Armory

These seem busy and I have a hard time locating the items I am looking for. I am lucky if I get done under a minute and a half to two minutes. So I dread these rooms.

I have not made it to East yet, but from reading prior posts I would say I will have other rooms I will prefer not doing.

Lets us all band together and Keep on keeping on!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 17 12:14 PM
Thank you for all your hard work. I really needed this info.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 17 12:03 PM
mumma_1 wrote:Just waiting for my cooldown time so I thought I'd ask........

Have you ever been looking for a HO item for ages......only to find that your mouse pointer is right over it all along

Yes, you are not alone. Many, many times (:

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 17 12:02 PM
mumma_1 wrote:Just waiting for my cooldown time so I thought I'd ask........

Have you ever been looking for a HO item for ages......only to find that your mouse pointer is right over it all along

Yes, you are not alone. Many, many times (:

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 17 2:38 AM
Random Clicker
I used to follow the list and then I didn't play the game for about 8 months. When I returned I could not remember where everything was located, since I knew the items I started random clicking. Glad to see I am not the only random clicker.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 3, 17 5:20 PM
sent invite

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 17 5:42 PM
Most useless item is the odd egg. Maybe they will become useful someday.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 17 5:38 PM
Me toooooooooooo........ Congratulations to everyone especially those with multiple games. I can only handle one game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 17 5:30 PM
Done!!! Congratulations to everyone especially those with multiple games.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 17 8:19 PM
The only ways I know is Daily Quests, feeding pets and selling off the 1000 you have and then craft pet food and use diamonds to purchase the medallions (which is the fastest way)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 17 3:45 PM
I'm done also. I had to force myself to stay focused to get the last 20. I will be resting from HOS for a while. Congrats to everyone who sticked with it especiallly with multiple games. I only have one and I barely made it before reset time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 17 7:18 PM
I'm done but tired. The 200 will probably take me two days. I think for me it was easier when we had this CC last time due to having access to friends rooms and doing the same HOS a hundred times and no wait time. I became quick at those HOS lol.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 17 5:29 PM
Done with iron chests. It took me ten pets. The ones which gave me iron chest are black cat, tiger, snowman, Christmas gnome, and the yeti at the castle gates. Thanks everyone and good luck.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 17 5:23 PM
Done here!
black cat, tiger, Christmas gnome, yeti, snowman at castle gates.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator