Posts created by Oldfashioned1

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 22, 15 12:13 AM
You're welcome!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 15 12:58 AM
Without more detail, we don't know what you're doing or not. I served each table in turn, 2 items at a time, and got the star.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 15 12:52 AM
I filled the tray 2x with each combo---in between customers---and only played the level a couple times. I got 3 stars and the diamond in the same go-round (not going back and playing again). If I ignored the star rating one time to do desserts and then played for stars ignoring desserts, I couldn't get either one. Had to do it all at the same time to get the score and challenge.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 15 12:43 AM
Bonnie241,

The slushies don't count as drinks. I had to play this level a few times to get different customers, but got 3 stars without serving fried bread/fries/corn dogs or drinks to kids.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 15 12:40 AM
Combo up by serving 2 tables at a time or a counter and a table and using the cash register when there are 2+ people paying.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 15 12:38 AM
I think this is like the one in the Fun Park: click on tables on opposite sides of the room to send Emily there and do all the walking.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 15 12:26 AM
it's not earning $, it's how many times you've served or put a product on your tray. When you choose your menu, click on the upcoming item and it will tell you how many have to be made to get the new item.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 15 12:22 AM
Get things for your tray after walking to let her rest up. Return skis/snowboard only when you pick one up for a customer. Try to serve 2 tables at a time. If you pause to cook or put desserts together, she "rests". Just watch the meter and grab things for the next order then walk over after meter has come down. It worked for me.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 15 12:17 AM
For Beehead and others who can't highlight:

*************************************SPOILER******************************************

Acorn - Near Enid
Yellow Flower - By Bottom Totem Pole
Green Leaf - Middle Totem Pole
Daisy - By Canoe Entrance
Purple Flower - Left end of kitchen counter
Green Leaf - Bottom of stool eating counter, left of kitchen counter
Green Leaf - Between meat counter and fire pit
Green Leaf - Between meat and drink counters

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 15 12:11 AM
I don't know. I'm almost done for the 2nd time and I only get about 10/20. How? I have no idea, unless it has to do with unlocking and using every product.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 15 12:08 AM
Make or get every separate item on your tray, ordered or not. If it's not ordered, then just click it off your tray once it's made.

Csustar: put your questions on the forum and we'll try to help. I've been able to get all but 1-2 of them.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 15 12:03 AM
Just cook grill items and then click them off your tray. It's the only way to get the 25 grill items.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 27, 15 2:39 AM
Please Janette5, we would like a walkthrough! I can get the keys on the left out but then have to randomly move things to get middle gate back open---which puts me over 30 moves. Thanks!

Wait...I got it! Instead of using the yellow birds for the RUQ cat, use the reds and then use the yellows on the chained yellow bird in the middle (instead of trying to get the yellow out from behind the chest first--just leave him).

I am on Windows 7 home entertainment notebook, 64 bit, up-to-date everything. Game downloads fine. I press the play button, the screen blinks once and Game Manager comes back on without ever having opened the game! I've never had this happen before. Thank God I demo games before buying because I thought this might be a good one---NOT.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Jun 27, 15 1:15 AM
I found this listed by someone else:

Delicious: ...
1. Winter Edition
2. Emily
3. Emily's tea garden
4. Emily's taste of fame
5. Emily's holiday season
6. Emily's childhood memories
7. Emily's true love
8. Emily's wonder wedding
9. Emily's honeymoon cruise
10. Emily's new beginning
11. Emily's home sweet home (new release)

Only 6-11, excluding 7, are at BFG at this time.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jun 27, 15 12:38 AM
He's peeking over the fruit supply table by the pear.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jun 27, 15 12:04 AM
Bats found:

SPOILER ALERT

1. Left top of oven.
2. Bottom of left-most table, right side, between table and chair.
3. Left of tree by Angela. (orange tree)
4.Right corner of fruit supply table.
5. Between right chairs of right bottom table.
6. Right side of watermelon shed in back.
7. Left side inside watermelon shed in the back.
8. By Francois before the game starts (mid-ground).
9. In front of watering can.
10. Peak of watermelon shed.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jun 26, 15 2:24 AM
Daisies found::

SPOILER ALERT

1. Between sandbox and left-most table.
2. In front of tree.
3. By rosebush.
4. By water-barrel.
5. Right of mushroom plate.
6. Right side of porch steps (by/left of sand-flowers, if bought).
7. Top of middle table, between top left chair and table.
8. Right of cash register.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jun 26, 15 12:07 AM
I found 7 cans, but not the last one. Where is it? Or are we not supposed to find it so that Emily's mom trips on it? I can't get expert level without that last can.

FOUND:
1. Under electric switch, left of tree and tent.
2. Right of flowered roof post by tent (where mouse pops up)
3. Left of pitchfork and hay.
4. Left side of campfire.
5. Right side of ice cream machine.
6. Left side of DJ/records/dance floor.
7. Under middle chair, left row of tables under roof.
8. ???

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jun 25, 15 11:37 PM
Make sure you look closely around tables and chairs, kitchen area, other objects.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator