Posts created by bobhillman

Which puzzle was this?

posted in Surface: Project Dawn Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 17 9:31 AM
sartasia wrote:There was another game a couple years back that started the exact same way i.e. missing child after accident... but it was set in some kind of closed camping resort area. I remembered it too but can't remember the name of the game. Identical start.

Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood? (Walkthrough here -

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/enigmatis-the-mists-of-ravenwood-walkthrough/ )

posted in Puppet Show: Arrogance Effect Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 17 4:58 PM
How did the photographer get into the Hotel when the door was locked?

posted in Free the Witch on Nov 6, 17 9:31 AM
Where is the slot machine?

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 17 5:42 AM
Yes, it is.

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 17 4:26 AM
Click on the hour hand to move them rapidly, then click on the minute hand for fine adjustment.

posted in Lost Lands: Ice Spell Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 17 2:38 PM
I've just got back to the real world, and picked up a paperclip. Am I going to encounter a broken zip at some point in the future?

Or will I use it (Shock/horror) to hold some pieces of paper together?

Slightly later - Oh that's OK, I needed it to pick a lock (just how easy is it to pick a lock with a paperclip?(highlight to read.)

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 17 3:07 AM
There are also fragmented, place items in scene and find pairs HOPs as well.

jennsmom wrote:I need a new game but....a flying kiwi?? Thanks, but no thanks. I'll just dig out a couple of old games to play until something else comes along.

Is that Kiwi, as in "Bird", or as in "Fruit"?

posted in Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 17 2:25 PM
Glad to be able to help.

nextgengranny wrote:@pennmom36: !!

@jennsmom, a lot of games lately have resorted back to using the click & drag function, I don't know what's going on w/ that.

Are they designing the games for use with touchscreens, where the action is much simpler than with a mouse?

posted in Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 9:46 PM
Use the hour hand to set so that minute hand is 26 minutes ahead of hour hand, then use minute hand (both hands move together) to set to 1:31.

Thanks for the explanation.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 17 8:45 AM
The instructions say that the three controls alter wavelength, frequency and pitch. Aren't they aware that these are exactly the same thing?!!!! The others are amplitude (volume) and phase.

Also, about 95% of that conversation with Isobel Newton regarding acoustics was complete and utter garbage.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 17 7:37 AM
Note to devs:- Why is there NO indication whatsoever that the scene can be scrolled(especially when we had the scroll arrows - noted in the tutorial - on the deck of Ahab's boat)?

The SG only shows 12 yet there appear to be spaces for more if you click on the "Collectibles" tab. Or am I mistaken?

[Removed by Moderator]

Yes, I understand that, occasionally, release schedules may need to be changed for any number of reasons - I was just commenting on the change. As always, i will try it, and decide whether or not I like it.

Wasn't this weekend's game (according to the FB page) supposed to be Dawn of Hope: Daughter of Thunder Collector’s Edition?

posted in Grim Tales: The White Lady Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 17 6:47 PM
If you turn up the Gamma (in options) its easier to see the outline of the maze.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator