Posts created by temp_89120

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 14, 14 12:24 AM
Oh! This has potential!

The forum needs new members to participate with their thoughts and ideas. For those really new to the forum, there's a section in the Forum Rules and FAQ (to the right under your user id) pertaining to Forum Ranks. Everybody starts out as a Sea Anemone and as the number of their posts increase, they slowly move up the ranks.

And by the way, lurkers are those that read the posts on the forum but rarely, if ever, contribute.

So for those new to the forum, come here and post. And remember to include your manor name and level so that we have a chance to find you.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 11, 14 11:04 AM
Try here: DM INDEX

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 10, 14 12:43 PM
I'm noticing today while visiting neighbors that their Halloween decorations are now gone.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 9, 14 6:09 PM
Well, the short version would be to uninstall DM using the BFG Game Manger and then re-install it. Once that's done, find and rename folder DLC to DLC.old. Then restart DM. DM will create a new DLC folder and initially populate it from the newly re-installed game folder.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 9, 14 5:33 PM
Read through this thread: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/295827.page

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 7, 14 8:46 PM
klfrr wrote:Oh, I didn't know that changing back was free. I just assumed DM would change it back. Although I don't like the grounds color, I like the big spider on the manor.

Check your paint prices - much more reasonable. Slight glitch though with the neighbor manors...

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 7, 14 11:10 AM
I see what you mean now. I'm sure that that's an intended result of DM's latest updates.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 7, 14 10:53 AM
I suppose that your neighbors either really like Halloween, don't know that changing back to Classic Manor paint is free or are no longer playing. If they're no longer playing and since DM now leaves it up the player to modify their paint, lot's of neighbors may have unchanging manors.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 14 6:30 PM
Alas, just one daily occurrence after another...

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 14 6:07 PM
At the moment I have six manors. When I changed them back to the Classic version, I only had to change three. I exited DM and when I rechecked the manors, I had to change two back to Classic.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 14 12:59 PM
Abbietweets wrote:Having read the comments, thought I would have a look. Guess what . My manor paints selection is completely blank and so is the boosts choice! I have also lost the day/night circle bottom left of the screen. Anyone else having this problem?

Have had it a couple of times after a minor update. Switch manors if you have more than one or exit the game the restart it. That should put everything back.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 14 12:03 PM
Under Manor Paint the Classic Manor is Free.

ETA: And a severe reduction in other paint costs.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 1, 14 2:56 PM
Quest Home of the Gypsy, Place a Gypsy Wagon on your mansion is pointing to the newly rename Caravan. Just another thing that needs to be fixed.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 31, 14 7:10 PM
Alas!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 30, 14 5:27 PM
I thought maybe, just maybe, that DM might be trying to fix some of the technical issues. If so, they weren't concerned about the 'graphics card' and ' download it again' problems as those are still present.

Low expectations have been met.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 30, 14 12:14 PM
Enigmas: Scorpio the Scorpion

ETA: Boosts and Paints showed back up when I changed accounts.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 30, 14 11:54 AM
I have low expectations.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 27, 14 11:57 AM
Wouldn't it be quicker to go through List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, etc.) ?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 26, 14 6:24 PM
Ixchel1728 wrote:How did you start new manors? Can I do it on the same computer? I've attempted to start a new one but when I click on "start new manor" it asks me if I'm sure, I'm scared that im going to lose all progress.

Hi Ixchel1728,

It's always a good thing to keep your manor id somewhere handy. You can find it in Options or on the main menu screen (Sterling standing in front of the gate).

That said, Start New Game will have no effect on your existing manor - you'll just have a new, additional one.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 26, 14 11:48 AM
granny_player wrote:
45045Kamehameha wrote:I opened a piece of land that I had purposely kept lock for decorative reasons. I got a chest- it gave me a few pieces of silver and disappeared. I see some other posters got the chest back for multiple surprises. Mine- Poof! All gone no return, even after playing an HOS or backing out and logging on again.

None of my chests ever came back. I lost one chest before I could click on it on my manor and I lost 2 chests I had put in inventory before they became something other then space taker-uppers

Until someone else pops in with suggestions, this is mine - open an Incident with Customer Service now. You can always close it later if you're able to fix the problem yourself.

Go to the bottom right of this page to Get Help Customer Support and click on the link.

Next go to the bottom left to Still Need Help? Contact Us and click that link.

Fill out everything and include your DM id and manor name in the details. (Click on the gear icon on the right side of your DM screen to bring up the Options. In the upper left corner of that screen, it will say, "Playing as DarkManor-#######".) Probably best to include a Dr. Felix Report if you're having a technical issue (see yellow note at top of page).

You should immediately receive an automated response in your email acknowledging receipt of the Incident. An actual Customer Service (CS) response may take around three days or more and I don't think that CS usually works the weekends.

Always, always reply to CS no matter how off point their emails might be. If you don't, the Incident will be considered closed. If six calendar days go by without an email from CS, open up another Incident, put the first Incident number in the details box along with a statement that you've had no response and that all the information is available under the first Incident. Good luck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator