Posts created by PetraN54

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 1:49 PM
Lioula wrote:Just a thought !!

Perhaps the developers could make some change so that we can choose which friends' spring room (1 or 2) we want to visit !!!

Lia

I like this idea too!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 9:43 PM
I hate it when I do that. Hahahaha

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 9:42 PM
Mine did not take that long. Strange.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 1:23 PM
Take care of yourself first. We will understand!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 18 2:03 PM
Being a Pokémon player, I have to get them all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 18 2:01 PM
Hahahaha This thread is hilarious!!! And I say that because I remember doing the same things until I found this forum and learned better ways to play. It is always a learning experience.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 18 1:51 PM
Annelliegram wrote:Well, at the end of the day.....if I'm not going to actually "send" the airship, I try to remember to send it off empty.

That way, when I open the game in the morning, it is docking with a full clock ticking....

Too many times, it has left on its own and then I get a DQ at the beginning of the day only to find it has just left.

That is a great idea. I am embarrassed that I didn't think of that. So many times I had the ship leave right before I needed it the next morning.

And if it a huge amount, I send it empty also.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 12:41 PM
You have been through so much, sending prayers and well wishes to you also. I am sure everyone of your friends understand and just want you to get well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 18 9:36 PM
Oh yeah, I turned that off as soon as I got the Night Prowler achievement. That was so difficult for me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 18 9:20 PM
I had forgotten about that big red X. I use to get so disappointed when that would come up.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 4:21 PM
Thank you to my friends, I finished with swapping stamps. Ready for the next challenge,

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 18 7:08 PM
I did half of them and then spent some time with my dogs. Then I came back and finished! Yay!!! Tomorrow will be a snap!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 18 7:19 AM
I started in 2014 also, but lost my first game and had to start all over. So I neglected the achievements trying to get back to the level I was at. I found this wonderful forum sometime after that. I wish the date you joined was on the stats also.

So my stats are really low

level 84
53 days 9 hours 5 min
2871 quests 45,540 HOSs
10,314 Flowers
1,734,225 coins and
6014 diamonds

This is a great thread!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 18 4:42 PM
One egg for me and all done. I'm not sure what help amulets could be. Just wondering too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 18 1:01 PM
My Snow Griffin came though for me too. It took almost two days, but like silver_hawk said, keep feeding him every time he wakes up. I believe he only sleeps for 2 hours.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 18 1:50 PM
TiramaSue wrote:Is everybody who has posted in this thread aware after you flip over the pet card to see which types of chests a pet can bring back, you can also mouse over each chest and see the likelihood of getting a particular type of chest?

Everybody plays the game differently, but if I didn't have a huge stockpile of pet food in my inventory, I wouldn't bother feeding pets unless I had a 50% or better chance of them bringing back what I needed.

Yes, and even though the percentage was higher for wooden, those pets did not produce a wooden chest, Even the Snow Griffin was giving me iron instead of wooden. So I feel this CC was extremely difficult for some. And why the next two requests are extremely easy.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 18 1:47 PM
Annelliegram wrote:Congrats, PetraN54!

Thank you!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 18 10:56 PM
DONE!!! Finally got that last chest!! Then I finished todays CC too. Those were hard fought chests.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 18 4:56 PM
I will do that Silverhawk. I gotta say my coins are looking pretty good with all of the golden chest I've been getting.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 18 4:52 PM
I am so jealous!! I am still on the chests!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator