Stamp

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 14 2:58 PM

Rose

Emerald

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 14 9:46 AM
Artifact

Addiction

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 14 12:31 PM
I also would like to see some of the new eggs on my game. I have never saw 1 on it anywhere.

The wheel is just the samething that you get doing hos. So i quit doing it. Daily quest is the same way.

Would realy like somethang interesting to do in the game, maybe when they get the club part working it will be fun again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 29, 14 1:17 AM
Add me to the list this has gone on long enough . please fix the broken ststue. this is the only area that I have problems with
I am getting tired of closing out the game and restarting so now i skip it for a day and try again the next day some times it will load most not .Etta

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 29, 14 1:06 AM
memagirl wrote:I have played the broken statue 6 times out of 7 .
This is what I do when i go to that area i collect all the flowers then play the pound , wait for weeping girl to lower her head and when she looks up again click on broken statue and hold down on moust button count to3 then let up.

found that it easer than anyother way.

Right after I wrote this I tryed to do the broken statue again 5 times no luck at all no list maybe I jinked it If no update is in on the way I wish they would fix this problem !!!!!!

MIA
 posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 28, 14 7:05 PM
You and you'r dad will be in our thought everyday keeping you in our prayers.

Etta

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 28, 14 4:07 PM
I have played the broken statue 6 times out of 7 .
This is what I do when i go to that area i collect all the flowers then play the pound , wait for weeping girl to lower her head and when she looks up again click on broken statue and hold down on moust button count to3 then let up.

found that it easer than anyother way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 14 9:56 PM
level 29 and 63 years young. I think these are the best years that's why they are called the golden years. making memories with great grand daugther. When I get a little older she's going to teach me how to whistle

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 24, 14 1:21 PM
OK ready for update now ! all goal are done

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 24, 14 12:25 PM
Bedazzles wrote:I know some of the items have odd names for some of us...but we need to remember this is a Global game and what is odd to someone makes perfect sense to someone in a different country, region, or area. There is always the hint button, or globes(which highlights all items in list) to figure it out the first time...once you figure it out the 1st time it should not be an issue...imo I know the first time I had the Casket in the Antique Shop I was looking for what here in the US one would be buried in...then I used the hint button...found out it was the little blue/white covered dish...which now they have changed to box...

I guess I do not find this an issue...cause I kinda look at it as a way to learn new things...and realize that all around this great world we live in people refer to certain common items by different names...and we shouldnt try to make this game 100% Americanized. Again this is my opinion..based on the players from all over the world, we just need to be a bit more accepting of odd names for items and go with the flow...perhaps a fun thread would be "What do you call it in your part of the World"

I agree with you Bedazzles, and i think that would be fun yhing to do . While we wait on new up date.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 14 9:59 PM
maybe they need to put tennis shoes on the caterpiller'

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 14 9:53 AM
memagirl wrote:
630981 wrote:I cannot find unique stamps to complete celestial hunter , can anybody help please ?

I can't gift anymore today but will invite you and send you the celestial hunter and you can save your stamp for another time.
Be sure you put both on your wish list hope this helps

player name is Etta code 193207

i tryed to invite you what's your friend code number and do you play on pc?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 14 9:50 AM
630981 wrote:I cannot find unique stamps to complete celestial hunter , can anybody help please ?

I can't gift anymore today but will invite you and send you the celestial hunter and you can save your stamp for another time.
Be sure you put both on your wish list hope this helps

player name is Etta code 193207

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 14 11:01 AM
Mine does the samethang

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 14 10:59 AM
memagirl wrote:What's your goal before the update?
My goal is to have 250,000 coins
200 diamonds ( won )
a very large inventory
as many as the achievement's completed as is possable

I didn't make my goal before the update but it's the olny time that i had more coins and diamonds after completing a update
started with 243,000 coins and 176 diamonds.

when i stoped at level 29 i had 273,00 coins and 178 diamonds.

luckly i had all the crafted itens in my inventory and enough inventory to complete all quest.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 14 9:40 AM
memagirl wrote:I have 3 piggy eggs and 1 puppy egg if anyone want's them my code is 193207

cyncyn Iwill send you your piggy egg tomorrow .

Lizziek I'll send you your puppy egg and piggy egg 1 tomorrow and 1 the next day
gifted out today.

1 piggy egg and 1 puppy egg left if anyone want's them

all eggs are gone

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator