Posts created by chris_2_4

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 14 2:46 PM
Two things today - first for one of the quests I was required to get a golden shamrock thing from the carniverous lilly... But I had about 30 of them in my inventory from doing the daily quests. Where t.f did they go??
Second, I keep getting the message about the update, so I open the game manager, click options la la la, then get the "install update" button, and when I click that it says "no updates available" I wouldn't mind so much but I know in a few days it will not let me play without installing this phantom update!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 14 9:23 AM
cynalot wrote:Thank you to

MI MIgift x3
KATHALEENgift x2
JLM430
Mrs. Puzzler x3
Patmom/CANADA x5
MJP x5
Mike NM/USA x5
Quiniela x3
Bondi Girl
Tess x6
MI MI GINGER x5
KATHLEEN x3
Scarlett x3
Freya UK x3
Playerme
Shadow/TX USA
Lil

As always, I just wanted to let all of you that have gifted me but have not received a gift back from me yet, I will get to you I have a list and I gift in the order the gift's where given. However I've had to skip a few of you because I don't have anything your asking for, sorry. I'll gift you as soon as I can.

-JenniAB

Check your list again some times people change their ID names (noticed a few of my friends did that, when I was gifted by a "stranger")

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 14 9:21 AM
PearkMay wrote:
Starcraftdiva wrote:How do I replace the 'lightbulb' for the Friends/Social icon? It no longer sparkles to let me know when gifts or invitations arrive? Sparkles stopped about three days ago (Oct 27, 2014).

I also have the same problem. Also the tournament doesn't work. It just says tournament ended prize 20 participants o.

I thought it was just me Not too bothered, now I know it doesn't light - I just check it when I log in and before I log out. I just wish they would do the same with the HOS - get rid of the dumb sparklies when you collect items, as they obscure others items and the words on the list!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 14 3:22 PM
LOL I see the score counter on the HOS s screwed up again; just scored 296K on all of them - couldn't be bothered using the wand this time as the damn thing is annoying anyway. so now I can just concentrate on beating my time

Lost the challenge in thsi game with all the bugs; just dipping into it each day

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 14 10:05 AM
SweetNellyBly wrote:Now I know how those of you feel when your inventory disappears. I finished level 44 last night 10/08 at 10:15, yes I noted the date and time in my note book!

Tonight from Ocean Rulers Charm to the end I lost 2 of the Ocean Rulers Charms and 1 of the Messengers Helmet's - can't see the rest until I raise the coin to finish Ocean Rulers Charm!

I want my crafted items back!

For the second time, it happened to me: I gathered allthe items to craft some junk for the witch in the grotto, and then waited for the daily quest to set the task of crafting items. When I went to do so, all the things I had collected had vanished - ALL OF THEM! - and yet, not one of the items I had used to open the scenes had been returned! If it was some sort of "reset" or "restore point" thing, the items I used would have reappeared. So this is probably an evil bug planted by the devs in order to screw up our gaming. I have just completely lost heart with this game. If it was not for the need to keep my friends welll stocked with things, I would uninstall it and walk away

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 14 4:05 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:I have had the same problem with the dice game, a couple of times, here lately, including last night. I always play all three rounds when I play...doesn't matter if the daily quest asks for less...and last night, played one time and it was over.

I don't know if it is symptomatic of the same issue, but several times I have opened the game after a night away, and some of the HOS say I have to wait for cool down, as if I had just exited them. This is fixed by closing the game and reopening, but it shouldn't be happening.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 14 1:58 PM
Hi Susie
Can't comment on the tournament, as I have never been able to see it - always "finished" Ah well
Anyway, whatever that bug was it is fixed now Have fun!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 14 2:34 PM
ok; for those of you - like me - who don't want to take the top score without actually achieving it, I have found that, if you use the collect all wand, it resets the counter. Just the once, but enough so you will not get this top score until the coders fix the glitch

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 14 2:21 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Never had a glitch in HOS scores, BUT overnight 3 of my friends are now at 296,900 on every HOS scene..........are you going to readjust scores?

SB 83393[/quote
I just came in to say the same thing. I have only ever scored this high on two scenes, but just now I got it on 4 consecutive HOS, and on the last I pause between finds to check - the score band does not reset to 1, but continues the increase to the last object. For a second I really thought I had improved! ) bit sad really, because now everyone wll have 286,900 and there will be no challenge

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 14 5:56 AM
Heartfelt thanks to Bev, Adeline, Monet, cowgirl, reena, stephs mystic manor, and - although she has left and I miss her terribly - Astronut, who was a great friend while she could bare the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 22, 14 8:51 AM

I see theft used quite often. How could someone steal your stuff? If you put your ID # on the forum could that be how?

the programmers, obviously! Like the coins that don't drop, this is something built in so that you have to buy the items in order to progress. Not that anyone who has encountered this would as it also happens to things you buy too

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 18, 14 3:06 PM
Oh come on! The items vanishing from inventory is beyond a joke! a couple of days ago I had all the items to craft two things for the witch, and just put them aside while I saved up coinage. Today I go to craft them and both the Rune of Ignition and the Warlock's Ritual have disappeared so i have to sacrifice items to get them again! This, I am sure, is not some glitch but theft

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 3, 14 6:23 AM
Patm49 wrote:Good Morning, I play on a PC, and since the last update of 8/26, I have been playing HOS approximately 4 - 6 times daily. I know that the items are suppose to be random, but some of the HOS repeatedly give the same items. And it seems like the items that are needed the most for quests such as Immortal Treasure, Crystal of Twilight, and Banner of Loyalty very rarely are received.

I'm not sure if this is a Technical Problem, or if I'm just unlucky at this Game.

But in my opinion random should not mean it takes 10 or more tries to get the items we need. Losing faith in this game, and I've been playing since Feb 2014.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, but this has not changed the problem.

You are right - this happens a lot! Like the crypt - rarely do you get the torch, but I have accumulated enough harpy feathers now to build a squadron of the smelly birds! It is not a tech problem, it is an evil plan by the dev(il)s!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 31, 14 7:56 AM
SweetNellyBly wrote:
chris_2_4 wrote:

I don't see the devs changing the quests anytime soon, play my way or hit the road.

Well, that was bloody rude

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 14 7:59 AM
Haven't downloaded the update yet; can anyone tell me, has it removed the erroneous Multiple quest items tasks, as they did with the complaints regarding bowfigure, or are they still being greedy s*** and demanding crafting 2 items which cost 4000 gp each etc?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 14 7:57 AM
Thanks to my wonderful group of friends; seriously, without your constant support I would never be able to get through this latest batch of stupid-duplicate item quests. All the same people as I have listed previously (whom I suspect are not registered on this board, but I want to honour them with thanks anyway)
Cowgirl, aby, bev, monet, player, ems and Anya - you have been especially helpful. Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 29, 14 12:22 PM
dvmmwebb wrote:I'm at level 37 on a PC. How am I suppose to complete quests when hidden object scenes do not give out what is needed? I'm not paying out anymore money for this game. Since update and forget about me remembering these stupid quests each new one askes for multiples of each item. Talk about slowdown in creativity and removal of fun factor. Anyway each partial quest now requires 8-10 hours of downtime to complete and its even worse if you are trying to work on two quests. Because each quest will require 6 plus items also from the same hidden object scene and I can't get that item either. Its usually the eight-pointed star, immortal treasure,crystal twilight etc. Its really about four/five same items. I know you guys know specifics. I have 50 plus of all the other useless items that scene will give out but can no longer get the ones needed. WHY? Really annoyed here and losing patience fast.

Yes, this multiple item thing is a stupid bit of greed (again!)l I know a couple of players who have had enough and left. Honestly, I am not far behind them Was contenting myself with daily quests, but they are repetitive and you can't get the needed items from HOS when you are on them. So, may unload it soon myself.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 14 4:30 PM
pmwright610 wrote:A friend gifted me today and when I went to return the favor, the friend was on my "Friends" list, but not on the wish list. When I click on the name in the vertical list nothing happens. There is also another name on the vertical friends list and again when I click on the name, nothing happens there either. this name is also not on the wish list line. Where are they and how can I gift them?

If there is no speech bubble by their pic on the verticle list, it means they have nothing on their own wishlist: hence why they aren't on the horizontal list. Only if they have wish items do they appear there
Hope that helped

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 27, 14 9:38 AM
Well, I have not installed the update (I always wait a few days to see what problems the new code creates) but I am also having server issues. As BF forum is also laggy and "down for maintenance" I guess it is at their end, not with the update.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 14 8:27 AM
tigress1_2u wrote:
kalbren2r1 wrote:Thank you all who responded to my friend requests and have been so generous with their gift giving. I have not figured out how to respond to what I think are messages, as all my friends have speech balloons by their avatar. Again, thank you all.

Hi Bren,
The speech balloons just mean that a friend on you list has items up for they're wishes.

Aaron

But it would be a lovely idea if we could message each other like that

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator