Posts created by eastendteddy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 18 12:03 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH walkingstar I like that idea in BLUE please Baby Blue to off set me Green Eyes

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 18 11:17 AM
Being a Scotch / Irish Pup I do remember helping make those cookies at Christnas and when I grew high enough for the counter and could roll the dough with out the help of a ladder LOL I got to make the sugar and the butter cookies( know as Short Bread) as great a cook and backer my Mother was she sould never make those two,,, used to come out like bullets or hockey pucks lol so I made them.
Yes I still have the recipe for both.
Yes Ladies I love to cook and bake == just call me Gordon Ramesy in the kitchen
Randy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 18 11:10 AM
Thank You bfgllinalta for your post.
I understand the Mod's can not provide in-game changes that is not what I wanted nor expected I was asking if a Mod any Mod could please pass on my idea to The Dev's.
Every one I have talked to LOVE the idea and as I stated it would give a very nice break in between a long wait from The Christmas Even till The Spring Event.
I again thank you for your time in answering this post
Finger X that the Dev's like it to
And Players if you have any more suggestion's please add them to the list lets see if we can make it work.
And to those that would not be happy with a new V-CC please post why this is what the Forum is for ,, Help, Questions, Opinions, Yah or Na.

Randy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 18 10:54 AM
Welcome back adding you in a few.
Randy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 1:30 PM
Oh you cwazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy wabbit you,,, am I NOT cunfussed enough sheeeeeeeeeeesh

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 1:22 PM
Hey Ada HUSH and enjoy being The Queen of the Castel I mean Leader Board
We all know and understand it was a glich so relaxe and enjoy, and stop playing with it it just might do a reverse and wipe you out so

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 1:13 PM
Congrats on getting Woody and good on on da Mossie Mossie
And congrats Grim on getting the Squirrel

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 9:17 AM
Roo============
It is because me dust bunnies are as sic as I am right now so there dust bunnies and there gran dust bunnies are all ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and giving PTG'S Broom (pile of tooth picks) a heart attack trying to sweep them all up so a few grey matter's sliped through LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 9:12 AM
I snap back from my dream like state to PTG's #$%^&*()(*&^%$# broom wacking my shins YOU SOON TO BE PILE OF TOOTH PICKS THAT STINGS LIKE #$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$ PTG CONTROL THAT CRAZY THING OR I WILL.
PTG looks at me and I at him as we hear what this crow is saying to us
How can this be? I thought it was only us with the Amulets that could mind melt?
But then I hear tunnels ancient map , danger underground ,, I jump up so fast my chair goes flying and I yell SEE I TOLD YOU PTG I TOLD YOU THEY WERE COMING FROM THE TUNNELS,,,,,,,,,
Now I understand the gut feelings I had seeing we have dealt with this evil many times underground and on many levels
On man PTG we are in grave danger here and now it is clear we are not alone and have many many more in danger with us I told you there where other Realms Diminsons Worlds what ever you want to call them out there and they need our help as I can see now we need there's
First order is we HAVE TO FIND THAT MAP..
I look at Zork okay you have my attention but we need to get My Troops over here
through a tight secure tunnel and they have to be big enough for Burlee and Jewel to pass in and out of I also have The Golden Queen Dragon with us at HQ , man what I would give to have Cyn and the Moles with us they know the Underground Grotto and area like the back of there paws.
I sit back down with PTG so we can come up with a plan and FAST............

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 8:49 AM
I agree with all the abouve but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just PM'D a MOD and put an idea in her head to send to the DEV'S ya never know it just might work if not this year maybe next?

I told her of my idea for a CC to break up the long wait between Christmas and Spring
A Valentines Challange
Advatars 1 Cupid
2 Queen Of Heart
3 Mad Hatter with a heart on his top hat
Morphing Hearts
What do you all think??

Randy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 18 8:54 AM
Oh St. Patty would be great to seeing I am part Irish I would even pull out me ole Kilt for that one lol

Good idea Susie,, and they could make morphing heart so it would be like hearts beatin LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol yes Susie I am a ver old romantic

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 18 8:33 AM
Heart broken for my dear friend ,, she again has suffed a death in her family.
She lost her younger brother at 58 I believe she told me , but I will let her informe you more on this her latest heart break so soon after her Mom.

Ada my heart breaks for you my dear friend please find comfort in my words I and all the MC Family are with you here to comfort and give you our deepest condolences.

Know I am just a call away

Randy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 18 6:30 PM
Any Mod swimming by coud I have a minute??
We have never had a Valentines CC and I think it would be great.We could have morphing hearts in place of flowers.
Cupid with bow and arrow
The Queen of Heart's
and Finally === The Mad Hatter with a big red heart on his top hat.
Any one have any ideas on this or an opion?
Mods please pass ths on to the DEV's

Randy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 18 6:23 PM
july1277,
You are not alone I as well am waiting for three more tests two scan and an MIR,
I try and think about all of our friends and family here that are sick , have health issues and send out good healing thoughts and send out a group hug because that is what we do hear love and support our friends
As my Dear Gammie used to tell me
******* When you are down and no where to go do the only thing you can do*********
GO UP
She was one vert wise woman so group hug and healing thoughts to you all.\

Randy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 11:27 AM
As you might have seen I have a note beside my Avatar been feeling poorly last week or so so that is the reason for my absents.
Seems the Gall Bladder that I had drained and 299 stones removed has decided to return with a vengence so on dry bread and soup or risk an attack ,
I am going to turn into a bowl of flipping soup, see I am a meat and potatoe kinda guy and this is murder
Anyway just wanted to let you all know I am still here and still waiting for the three scans before they operate MURDER I TELL YA MURDER i do not do waiting very well.
Congrats to all the finishe The CC and to those still missing Trees, Stockings and Snowmen DO NOT GIVE UP you can do it...

Da Cap

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 11:18 AM
I stand in the broom closet with the Doc and look at her like she done gone and lost her cotton pickin mind.
These???? you want me to wear these?? you have to be kidding me right ?
You have lost your mind but I will never lose my dignity,,, well I try not to but NO WAY IN H*** AM I PUTING THAT as I throw the clown pants in the corner,,, oh wait Doc turn around a sec,,, I retrive the clown pants drop my pin chusion Santa Troushers and slip on the clown pants,,, oh soft and very warm then I put my Santa pants on over them NOW that is what I am talking about ,,,,, and stop mid sentence as I hear a loud bang and gasps coming from the Tea Room,,, I rush out with one Boot on and the other still in the closet I stop dead and look at Mrs Flethcer with her hand over her mouth to muffel a scream and see the tray of her buttery yummy in the tummy scones and watch The feather duster idjit Owl and Egor fight over who get the scones when WHOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH a crow nails the scones yep all of them and fly to the raffters and has field day eating them ,,, I am about to yell when I hear Hey there Cap remember me <<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have to shut my eyes and rub them then look again and see my Second in Command standing just inside the door..........
WHAT ??/?? HOW??????????? WHERE???????????????? How in H*** did you escape and where are my new inmates???? Okay some one speak up NOW.
PTG picks up the tray from the floor and hands it to Mrs. Fletcher and say sorry I scared you but could I ask for hot Tea I am so thirsty,,,, Mrs Fletcher scoots to her kitchen as PTG and I go sit down so he can fill me in,,,, I look at Pup and see she is a bright red so that means she has been up to no good again **** God Love my Pup*** but I will speak to her in a bit ,,,, okay PTG spill it all of it<<<<<<<<,

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 18 11:10 AM
On to insanity we go ,,, oh wait we are already there hehehehehe
Thankya tennco for giving us our special place where we can let our hair down even da baldsies fron pulling out all there hair from this insane Game we love to hate.
Dis calls fer a PARRRRRRRRRRRRTYYYYYYYYYYYY
CONGA come on tennco you lead we follow
Ha CHA CHA CHA ONE TWO THREE KICK YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 18 11:19 AM
I look at Angel then doc,,, Angel WHAT did I just say I am to daumn busy to see Doc,, sorry Doc that Angel took you away from whatever you where doing but you can go back I am fine as I almost fall into the chair that lucky for me is close by,
Both Angel and Doc grab me and sit my pin chusion Santa Suit bootom done on the chair I fly back up Me thunck de still be a splinter in there,,,, I hear bend over Cap abd smile >>>>>>>>> SAY WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.???????/Now you just hold on one darsh darn minute Doc you are a vet ** no disrespect *** and I ain't no hound dog,, that is cut short as I see Roo heading my way with thos god awfull thongs saying you called Cap???
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH right there Doc come with me to the head it will be private at least,,,, OWWWWWWWWWWWWW @#$%^&*(*&^%$#%^&*( that hurt Doc what you dig to Cloud City for that sliver JHC woman,,, no she cooly says I gave you a tetnise shot to be on the safe side $%^&*&^ you coud have warned me , oh hush ya big baby and pull up them bottoms you even have a bandage on yer Boo Boo,, now lets see the cut,,, uh huh it is deep you need stitches and she rams the needel in nefore I can say *****************Do you treat your critters this way ???
No she says they are lovable not croutchy like you now hold still,,, this time I see the needle OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG a horse needle I knew it but I can't move me down udder are is frozen,,,,,,,I look at the crowd at the door all snickering
as Doc stiches my eye brow **** Laugh now you all PAY BACK IS A BIOTCH*****
Doc finishes and I call Roo ,,, seeing I am tyed up right now could you get our soon to be new inmates at my table so I can talk to them can't do much more till da feeling comes back to me legs,,, #$%^&*()(*&^%$%^&*( da walking wounded how
in front of everyone................

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 18 10:54 AM
invite on it's way

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 18 10:50 AM
Just ran out again gifting my 147 friends === time to restock

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator