Posts created by GOBSTOPPERS

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 21, 15 12:26 PM
just as i have been saying for days....

maybe someone will buy ART and AWK and continue these games... such a shame to let 2 of the best FTP games go to waste!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 20, 15 12:32 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HA!!!!!

theres our chestnutheights!!!!

HIYA....(KAZOO WAVING FURIOUSLY!!!)

i think it be a great idea to come up with our own quests just as Myriam has stated.... it was a blast when we were slow her and i (she and I??) had our own quests and kept us quite busy and pacified LOL

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 20, 15 12:25 PM
ive been selling items for silly prices today...try to lighten the mood.....and give some newbies 10,000 coins when i see one...just to have fun..... i have a ton of eveything and i WILL stay to help others and to check in with friends....

and as i stated in a different post...maybe one day they will eventuially open the game up and update it or sell it to someone who will......

so here is to optimism !~!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 20, 15 12:07 PM
no worries my dear fishfingers.... im just meerely stating... this is a good time to have people state their frustrations in open forum...and it will aid BF in avoiding the same problems in the future.... no offense taken

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 20, 15 11:49 AM
im not trying to change BZs descision.... we had so many problems with BZ im not sadden to see them go and do hope in the future they will learn from there mistakes...which include but is not limited to FINISHING WHAT THEY START....!!!

But its always nice to be able to state our opinions and thoughts on subjects such as these..... i for one enjoy this game..update or no update and hope most will stay

But there are a lot of furious people that have spent tons of time and money who wish to be heard....and i think its in BF best interest to hear them out and understand why people are so angry so they can avoid these type of problems in the future...

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 20, 15 10:38 AM
Kazoo here...!!! got STAYS behind my name....!!

its a great way to protest this and let BOOM ZAP know that they need to

FINISH WHAT THEY HAVE STARTED!!!

many of you have already added STAYS behind your name and i want to say good for you and hope more will join in this!!!!

Boomzap does infact read the posts that are in this forum.....so its in our own best interest to state our disapproval with their descision....

if we all indeed quit and uninstall this game there will be no reason for this game to continue with or without an update......

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 20, 15 6:19 AM
LOL

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 19, 15 5:57 PM
hi all....! just got wind of the news..... its such a bummer.... i know... but my feeling is that maybe one day they will recant their statement and update this game once more or maybe even sell it to someone who will.... so heres to optimism !!!!

i will NOT be deleting this game or AWK.... i enjoy chatting with y'all on my list and find it a good way to keep in touch with friends that i cant get to....!

now ill be able to help those who are newer in the game and those who are choosing to restart it.... as far as playing games on my cell.... well maybe a card game when im bored standing in that dreaded DMV line and such....my 5 year old loves to play on it but prefers his tablet more...

anyway..... i do hope most of you are staying even just to check in, say hi and send a hug!!!
peace, love and cheers to all..... !!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 11, 15 7:59 AM
thank you tammy ill add you! i am Ahoy in the game...

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 5, 15 7:13 PM
thank you everyone who has responded.... i have added you all

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 5, 15 10:37 AM
im looking for advanced players, meaning anyone above level 10, LOL,
that are still playing this game to add to my friends list....
im only at level 10 and need a few pointers....

thanx!~

ps. please PM me if you dont want to leave your social code here....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 30, 15 8:14 PM
HEY Shirl..... Gobstoppers chimming in...!! death is a part of life that is my least favorite.... I have lost lots of relatives... closest being my unborn child , my husband at 48 and my father....

I always say be very careful what you do and say because our loved ones in heaven above can see and hear us 24 hours a day now!!

to my dear friend Hellsfury..... you know that JULIES RULE!!!
I celebrate life with you and my prayers are standing beside you....!!!
I always enjoy our talks and our snail mail cards are wonderful....!!!

I would never say goodbye my dear friend only ill catch up with you after while and we can play tittlleywinks with the stars and soar thru the clouds together and play amongst the angels for you are truly one yourself!!!

PEACE TO ALL~~~~

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 14, 15 7:59 PM
for all those who STILL do not have the airplane quests......

1) you either are not at the level to unlock these quests

2) you need to get an antique rating of 10,000 I think it is....

3) if you have met both one and two then.....

please contact one of the MODS in this forum and explain your situation to them so they are able to resolve the issue for you.....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 21, 15 9:40 AM
mpendo.... and others.... I was stuck in winter aswell.... I restarted my computer and reloaded the game and SPRING POPPED UP!!!! YAY!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 20, 15 3:42 PM
TiramaSue.... I bet your right on this game having its own server... that would explain this problem we had earlier today... I tried my other online multiplayer games from big fish and had no problems with them....

oh and sorry to hear about that moogle...... maybe PM one of the mods and ask them if something can be done...I was having daily connection issues aswell...I called my local internet provider .. they came out and replaced the router... now I have far less problems....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 20, 15 12:17 PM
I think your right lilyr... maybe different servers....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 20, 15 10:51 AM
I haven't noticed anything different yet Chesnutheights....

ill check out NZ.... thanx TiramaSue,,,,,

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 20, 15 9:31 AM
YIIIIIIIIIIPPEEEEEEEEEEE

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 20, 15 9:20 AM
I am back online too

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 20, 15 9:18 AM
I am back online....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator