Posts created by luv2playhog

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 16 6:10 AM
a1cindy wrote:
Knim wrote:From 488631TOAD To a1cindy :I read some where that it should start Spring event around Easter. I also wanted to say to all the gamers to quit complaining about the free game. You do not have to spend money, just be patient. Games are suppose to be challenging that's the point. No fun in immediate gratification unless its chocolates. Does anyone know if the Diamonds go on sale? My birthday is coming up and might buy if they were not so expensive. Thanks to all my friends proactive gifting me. Have fun.

to 488631 TOAD thanks for info hope you are right we are looking forward to spring event for new challenges. you can purchase coins and diamonds just go to icon in upper right of screen and it will give you your choices.

ps hope you have a wonderful birthday my friends gave me money to get diamonds for my birthday and it gave the game an extra push for me.
they do come out with offers for diamond sale, not very often but I did buy once and spent 7.00 was a good purchase..I think I was at level 65 then but, have never spent any more of my money in the game...just sharing..happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 16 6:54 AM
JulianP wrote:I am new member into this forum. I want to start the game as well.
welcome to a great adventure and challenges Julian ! at times you will need patience but the rewards are great...be sure to apply for friends so you may get and gift inventory items needed...you do not have to spend any money if you just be patient to play to get what you need...be sure to let everyone know if you are on pc or other device and include your id # so others can friend you to gift...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 16 5:25 PM
Badger31272 wrote:I have downloaded the latest 2 updates to Midnight Castle. The day after the last update was loaded, the game was playing fine. Since then, the game won't even come up. This is the 4th or 5th day I have not been able to even get the game to come up. Is anyone else having this problem? Working on a PC, Windows 7 and have not ever had any prior problems with this game. H-E-L-P!!
I am on Windows 10 and have been on and off problems with the game not being able to load....message says they are working on problem....was able to play earlier today but not tonight...I have full confidence they will get us up and running..be patient, like always, but it will be worth the wait..happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 16 3:46 PM
mickyduck wrote:im still waiting for the game to be fixed
still cant connect to server
have rebooted my modem several times have deleted game and reloaded midnight castle
still no luck !
looks like the game is not going to work for me any more witch a big shame as I was enjoying it very much
thanks to all the people who sent gifts
I will try to get this problem fixed by keeping in contact with big fish but it may take a long time
good luck to all you midnight castle players that are able to continue with the game

mickyduck
I was down also, the notice explained they were working on problems and I would be notified when it is ok again..but this only took one day. hope you are up and running very soon..

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 16 10:36 AM
well I am down to 70,000 coins and 80 diamonds, so much for not playing as much during the wait for update, just a hint for those of you who are still waiting, keep up getting coins and inventory as much as you can, you will need them...loving the game, am on PC and level 71 for now...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 16 1:33 PM
kathysway wrote:It is official, I now hate this game, all these updates that we have to wait for is getting on my nerves! It actually takes just a couple of days play before another update is required! I'm done!
I don't know what level you are at but, there have times that patience has been tested... I am level 70 close to 71 and very excited the harbor has opened other hos. being a free game that has gone on for about a year, this is the best. I have purchased a couple other games while waiting for the last update only because of being bored. I kept playing to up my inventory and get coins to prepare me for this last update also..stay with it if you enjoy hos and new characters and challenges....happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 11:09 AM
I am on PC, and did not have any problems with updates, hope you recover soon, I know they will do their best to get everyone up and running as fast as they can...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 6:00 AM
it was a minor problem with delays in between quests, but it has been working fine, and all the new hos and quests makes it fun again...I did close and restart after the updates...ty devs again for the scenes and characters , happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 16 7:30 AM
ty creeksideator for your response, I would hate to be sorry to get rid of them if we need them in the future...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 3, 16 5:51 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 16 5:50 PM
I have been gifting some friends Christmas items they have requested, but is there any reason to hang to Halloween and Christmas inventory, I would like to clear them for shards or coins...ty....happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 16 5:27 AM
tlcanddlc wrote:
pouffie wrote:Hi

I want to restart the game. I unistalled it and then installed it again, but it did start where I left. Is there a away to do it?

Thank you

Email Big Fish and they will reload your progress.

Good Luck.

This can be a very expensive "Free"game. I've spent over $1,000 in less then a year!
I have been playing MC for a very long time and have only spent money once when they offered diamonds for $7.00, was a good deal and aided me to further the game sooner but since have not had spent anything, patience has paid off and I do enjoy all there is to do....this last lull has been frustrating at times for me along with many others but can't wait for the update to be able to move on to different quests..happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 16 5:35 PM
Rebecca_47 wrote:Just tried to sign onto my Midnight Castle and all I am getting is a blank screen. Are they getting ready to do a new update? Or have I got something wrong with my kindle? Help!!!
I am sorry, I don't know a solution but wanted you to know we can see your post...I hope it gets resolved soon for you

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 16 6:15 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
luv2playhog wrote:I got a golden egg on the wheel today but cannot find it anywhere in my inventory, this happened another time, just wondered if anyone knows where to look for them, thank you in advance, happy gaming

It should be under the events tab.
ty Jackie, never thought to look for them there, both eggs are there....happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 16 5:03 PM
I got a golden egg on the wheel today but cannot find it anywhere in my inventory, this happened another time, just wondered if anyone knows where to look for them, thank you in advance, happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 6:08 AM
I was disappointed at first also, but words of encouragement from several of you made me try to move on...no pets yet, even though I have opened chest twice now, but playing the hos has started giving me some inventory and building up my coins, I will continue to play, just without as much enthusiasm as I used to, ty all, happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 16 6:52 AM
I always try to post positive notes here, but I am discouraged that we cannot replenish our inventory in between quests that pull inventory out, the only to get anything is the wheel and when the avatars request items, ...will probably be reading, crocheting and sewing more than usual because of this disappointment...will await the spring update and hopefully be more enjoyable..happy gaming to all

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 4:28 PM
the new update is working great now, no delays in between quests, ty again to artists, developers etc for giving us different challenges, this has been a great fun game and I only purchased diamonds one time all through level 69...that being said, you lower levels just be patient, you do NOT have to spend any money to accomplish these tasks to further your level...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 2:40 PM
well, we have the update but is a little scary, seems to pause going back and forth on quests, hopefully I don't (hate to say it) crash....ty creators for bringing another challenge, just hope it is working properly..gl everybody

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 15 5:07 PM
vicki0516 wrote:
luv2playhog wrote:sorry to repeat but, I still have a lag when switching scenes and it worries me, does anyone else have this problem...don't know if I should try to update it again or even if I can..thank you

I did the update and now can see anything on the first screen. Can't get to friend or anything. All the bubbles that are usually on the bottom right hand side of screen are gone. I have tried everything. I did notify customer service and still can't play correctly. The thing that makes me mad is I will lose all my daily progress.
thank you so much to the creators for hearing our dilemma and responding so quickly...my game is running normal now and I can complete quests without worry of losing progress, I hope everyone else is doing well also

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator