Posts created by Andru1535

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 3, 14 7:50 AM
The cotton swab in the battle pit-I wonder if the giant could use it to clean his ears?

The guy in the power mill sort of reminds me of my dentist.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 2, 14 6:14 AM
I agree with kdreetz. I haven't seen a diamond in days with 100s of flowers found but no diamonds just coins.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 14 5:45 AM
Eggs to trade:

Pink Piggy

Parrot

Eggs needed:

Hedgehog

Tiger

Panda

Seal

If interested please PM.

Andru

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 14 5:38 AM
Thanks to my friend Evangeline for the gift of the egg. Many thanks! Dapperdan

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 14 5:36 AM
Thank you to my friend Sal US FL for the gift of the egg. I appreciate it. Dapperdan

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 14 3:09 PM
Yes, I am seeing the same thing. I also see I have a gift/request waiting go to retrieve it and nothing is there.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 14 10:08 AM
Check the App Store update section and you will see a new update! Hope we all have fun.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 14 8:49 AM
Hove girl, I think you are right. When I first started playing it popped up, but never again. Wish I knew what I know now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 14 4:50 AM
If you look at the in app purchases, in the description of the game one of then is "clue of diamonds for$0.99". This is a great price! I would love to see it myself.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 14 6:32 PM
I still have a piggy egg. The wheel and dice table have not been very good for me. I am hoping to beat the dragon enough times to get the tiger egg some day. I have a turtle already and hope to achieve another turtle egg by winning enough things on the dice table. In the mean time I am looking for a parrot, seal, manticore, panda, or hedgehog. I would be happy to ad some high coin items I have crafted such as horn of ancestry 1280, mechanical heart 2080, sign of ferocity 1540. Please PM me if interested. My id id i35013. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 14 1:46 PM
I did not know, I thought it was random, as most of things seem to be.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 14 12:33 PM
Sorry, I did not make myself clear. I have a piggy egg, I was hoping to trade. Maybe we can do business in the future.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 14 3:34 AM
Would you be interested in high value items for the parrot egg, or a piggy egg and some items?
I wasn't sure if the I in your id was part of your name or your id, that is why I asked.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 14 4:45 PM
Do you play on a PC or iPad?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 14 6:31 AM
I just got my 20th gold chest using the Flirty Hippo at the underground grotto. I always thought the Phoenix would bring it but turned out to be the hippo. I think the next 80 will be a long way off but I am in no hurry.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 14 6:44 PM
I have some generous friends and have been gifted some nice eggs. Now hopefully it's my turn to pay if forward. I have a piggy egg I would like to gift to a iOS player. Please PM me with your info and I will be happy to gift it to you. First come, first served.

The egg has been claimed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 14 3:36 PM
I would like to petition the developers to have a sale on diamonds. I play on the iOS side and haven't seen a sale in months. Maybe if we generate enough requests our wish will be fulfilled.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 14 5:28 PM
GroM you are one of my friends (Dapperdan) and I am confirming you still need the piggy egg. Please PM me if you still need with your id to confirm.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 1:48 PM
Since the new objects in the HOS seem to be small I have a few ideas for the future.
Flea
Pollen grain
Dust mite

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 14 10:32 AM
I have a piggy egg I would like to trade. I am interested in a hedgehog, panda, manticore, seal, or parrot. I might be willing to throw in. High value item such as a horn of ancestry, mechanical heart, or artifact of infamy depending on the egg. If interested please PM me. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator