Posts created by NeenaL

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 14 12:22 PM
No response to ?, the forum can use the space...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 19, 14 9:00 PM
Hey there Bren!

Hope you are enjoying the "Castle".....there are threads on the forum seeking PC friends, a link at the beginning of the forum also, use the last/latest pages as some players may have quit or stopped playing. 51 is still very young! Maybe you just like hanging out with the "fun" crowd! Lol.
Anyone out there on PC who has a spot, here's a dweller needing friends....give a shout out, etc etc... Hope you have many enjoyable hours playing Midnight Castle!

Neena

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 14 7:46 PM
This happens regularly, on a daily basis, iOS iPad has happened for a very, very long time.....I have contacted, cleared, re-installed, etc, etc but nothing has helped at all. Of course "they" are aware, be patient, it is either a glitch or an non-identifiable problem......ya Think!!!! Nothing else does this, it is not my system, friends bemoan the same connect/contact problem.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 17, 14 6:12 AM
American Association Retired People AARP.....

At a certain age, ah hummm, you are sent a card and are asked to join. Get discounts on hotel, motel, restaurants, travel, etc.....

An American invention, I think we just like using initials for groups, places, such. My son spent a summer in Auckland.

Neena USA. State of Kentucky--horse farms, derby, and bourbon!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 17, 14 4:42 AM
Hey Gang,
Have been doing HOS after HOS and I must say trying to feed my animals is awful!!! I even broke down paid a horrendous amount for 1 unit.,,,,...robbery!
Stamps was/are in huge demand, & according to other iOS peeps, they are having the food drought also. I should chg my wish list to food, see if that would help but the soc. Pg freezes, hangs up, it's a good 2 hours out of my life doing anything to the pg. Stop, reconnect, shut down, open, do one thing--maybe etc etc ......
Oh well,,,,, am thinking abt going to a shelter to take my pets too since I can no longer provide.......but since we have yet to figure out how to "move" a hatched animal it seems a shame they will starve!.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 14 12:39 PM
********THIS THREAD NEEDS A BUMP UP*****************

There are people looking for friends on PC and iPad,,, I have found many great people here so if you've got the space SR's.....give them a shout out and add them. Lot's trading/seeking eggs, giving away items, etc...

Have the seniors started going south yet? Lol.....just wondering, it won't be long now!
Any other seniors out there who admit it? Stand up, be counted......

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 14 7:20 PM
Gotcha! Thanks....

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 14 7:57 AM
There are probably people laughing,,,,can you believe they hung on to that "egg"? we seem to be the eternal optimist. There will be a use for it one day....I like Rosie's paperweight idea! Right on the desk at the sub-station desk beside the cat! And I do talk to mine, when I pass it in inventory I ask it questions like, should I sell you, give you away, will you ever become anything etc,etc, now I need to go lay down for awhile until they come for me!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 14 7:40 AM
Wow, so much to think about! I will start watching that1 stamp to see if it is +2 etc but usually if I get 2 stamps there will be 2 stamps in the pic...my game has never given me $700+or 300 for an airship with 16/16/15 for example......my game is if course possessed and soon I am going to throw a bunch of good sounding items in the cauldron and see what happens!!! Nothing else has worked.......(On level 34 & have been here an eternity!) off to the scenes or cannot connect, please retry...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 14 2:39 PM
SilverHawk I know you are prob on a higher level than me, wonder why my game on many occasions asks for #16 of some packables, then 15, 14......the least I am asked for is 12 and I never get but 1 stamp, usually a white, got a unique once & almost passed out! Lol. I'm not a high maintenance gal! I don't sell food either, need all that, I may start nibbling on it!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 14 5:12 AM
I play roughly 10 to 12 hours a day so I make between 6,000 to 7,200 for just selling the airship items.. I would rather have the coins from selling airship items, than wait 4 hours to send the airship. I play roughly 10 to 12 hours a day so I make between 6,000 to 7,200 for just selling the airship items.. I play roughly 10 to 12 hours a day so I make between 6,000 to 7,200 for just selling the airship TazRuby

OK, so if you save the items from the airship, sell them, items will net more money than if we sent off the airship (minus 1 food, 1 stamp & the amt of money given). Have I got this correct?

I don't play as much as TazRuby per day, I will have to figure my rounds out! My "blimp" is expensive! 16-15-14 items every time...even at $15 per item that's over $600 on ave. ea. time sent! And I could keep some for friends*

! look out, if everyone stops sending airships something drastic will happen to our games!! Anytime anyone figures a way to make a spot of money....
Wise girls you are, I say, for sure-for sure!!

TazRuby plays that much, Not me, I couldn't sit upright that long! Neena ****

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 12, 14 8:57 PM
I play iOS and have a laundry list of things going on!
1. My social page is down, the indicator flashing avatar is persistently flashing when there is no gift there. someone sends a gift, I cannot receive it, it just hangs in the gift slot, try to pick it up, it opens but goes back into the receivable gifts....over and over. My friends think I am ignoring them when it is BFG not me.
2. The timer which counts down HOS, is in hyperdrive.....it adds seconds as many as 20 at a time, like ticking up to 20 then jumping to 35-40 once maybe twice during the scene. In multiple areas. I had the no time glitch,for abt 20 min, I was doing scenes not paying attn to the timer, it had not started, the time on my reset had not begun, the daily quests stopped but shut game down, started next day.
3. I cannot change out wish-list on the social page. Frustrating!
4. I have items disappearing from inventory, I crafted an item, went to page and it was not there...several times, now persistently!!! When I win an item from the fortune wheel it is not added to the inv. page! Horrific!
5. How can the latest update for the PC affect my game? Since the Aug update things are much, much worse esp the disappearing items and the social page.
6. My iPad cannot stay connected during a game.....I get kicked off the site, then cannot reconnect, even tho have tried turning everything off and restarting. I cannot play 15-20 minutes without getting the "please retry"...Persistently .
7. My game constantly freezes up halting play, when I finally get to resume play I loose the last level, must re-craft items, cannot get credit for the airship even tho I just packed it, it flew away, the game seized up, finally opens, airship is back needing packing again, more inventory, less money b/c the money, items were taken away, the items just lost! I am packing it twice getting money for once Maybe! Drag!
8. I have un-installed reinstalled, closed, opened, done everything in my power, I have sent tech a message, they are aware, it seems to be a wide spread problem sprinkled throughout the games via forum. I have no desire to start another game I would rather quit! At least fix the social pg problem and gifting so I can give my inventory away...... It seems BFG/EG cares little, these so called "glitches" have plagued this game from its inception! Honestly, shouldn't some of the problems been addressed by now? I am amazed it has taken so long, entices one to buy????

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 12, 14 7:58 PM
@LLaneUSAID

Why thank you!

Thank you for your kind generous offer! Is it ok to send you a PM?

Neena USA. KY

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 12, 14 6:29 PM
I am eggless! I haven't had an egg on the wheel since last update, never on dice table!! I keep hoping one will spin off the wheels while crafting the same 4 things on a quest but noooooo.... I would love to trade eggs and am jealous of those who have many.....(not really). I need an "egg glitch" !!!! Where I am given one with every HOS to make up for all the grief...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 12, 14 6:22 PM
it is a great idea, even had some put resting, stopping, and don't send....couldn't be more simple! I appreciated not sending gifts to a black hole.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 14 12:52 PM
it is good to see all sides esp when presented in a manner that is not a heated debate. I have had preconceived ideals BUT after a clear, concise, post I changed my mind.
Some of my friends I do chat with via e-mail and have grown quite fond of them so receiving a gift from a friend is exactly that, they are in my rotation just like others b/c they would not want any "preferential" gifting...lol. But it is my choice, my game, my rules, I like to be fair, try to help new gamers and I generally like MC dwellers......I think most people will value different opinions and values, it is what makes the world go round.......my opinion was simply that, nothing more. Happy gaming all!

Open communication without retaliation.....I can live with that....

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 14 11:01 AM
"Ditto" Rosie, this subject comes up frequently and I took a couple lashings by having the audacity to expect a gift in return....... I maintain it IS A personal preference how you gift, your method, when, if, to gift or not, etc.....
I want assurance gifts, earned items are being used & at least received!
A discussion can always be healthy when participants use respect. I will not see eye to eye on every subject but that doesn't mean I should attack your post or your position, I should not think my ideals are superior. I should be able to converse with others without being attacked.....I will hear anyone out, as long as there is mutual respect. Gift on!!! Keep posting.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 14 10:18 AM
Oh my goodness know what you mean! I won a item off the wheel, was so excited to get it, go to inventory to see, make sure it's there .......I only got to see it for a split second, it disappeared, gone!!! The 2 grand zipped right off the page.... but that's not the only strange happening, my timer goes into hyper-drive during a HOS, it goes from 20- to 35 in a split second..... now my friends have all been....invited??? To tea, a party, no just invited again! friends since mar, have now been re-invited! They have not been deleted, (I hope that doesn't happen), just there in the invited column, some I can gift, some I cannot, a PM will get to those the game selected to not recv gifts!!!
I think my game needs an exorcism....... the one thing haven't done or been suggested...
I am so tired of these strange things, the laundry list goes on and on! I have contacted powers that be....why would my game and "glitches" be fixed? Since the games inception, many problems still exist. (I know, I know, it's a FTP, being a negative Nancy before I get slammed, it's just my opinion.)
SO...in the past 2 weeks, 5 friends quit, I hate it...... wonder when my breaking point be?.....how much does someone endure? I have gems, gold, inventory, on lvl-35 & ONE messed up game!
Weird, you bet cha!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 14 12:23 AM
Why not buy "in demand items" with your coins to gift.....shouldn't have any problem giving away the bloody lotus!

Hate to see so many leaving.......I may be in your rear view mirror!!!

Good luck! Generosity never ceases to amaze me

ETA: Use the diamonds to buy items, sorry for the "mis-type-thought".....and right now my MS mind isn't letting me think! But I do believe this person is AMAZING for generosity to the MC crowd!!! Sorry to see a good player leave.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 14 10:48 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Got nothin'.......

Capt Randy going to have a bit o tea and sit on my deck whilst watching the squirrels...will try OHHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHHAAAAAAA there.......if my neighbors haul me off,,,,,,,,,,someone bring my iPad to me!

Neena/USA

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator