Posts created by FishyFlyTyer

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 29, 14 4:39 PM
datsalotta- seniors page can be found in 'helpful links for Midnight Castle' under social links. Stickied on the first page.
Hope this helps.
Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 14 3:17 PM
I won the phoenix egg on the wheel today, and had more than enough coin to hatch him, so far 1 rusty chest 1 silver chest. The only eggs I'm missing now are the Hedgehog, and Seal. Also since I got the Pirate girl avatar I've gotten 23 more gold chests from my Christmas Pets.

Happy Holidays an Happy Gaming to everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 14 4:29 PM
Maple Syrup Pie and Almond Cheesecake made for tomorrows desert, last minute mop-up done and waiting for Tourtiere to warm up. Finally ready for Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL IN THE CASTLE
from AVILL in Dawson Creek, BC Canada. (AKA Mile Zero City)

AVILL

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 20, 14 4:19 PM
I've finished all of the Christmas quests and now have lots of spare card and some spare eggs, 3 reindeer, and 6 each snowman, penguin, yeti and bear. Anyone in need my friend code is 105457.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 14 1:52 PM
YES Teddy. All of us in the higher levels (50-53) have an invasion of these black vines and flowers. I'm just thankful that ******* didn't bring his rude little spies with him this time!!!!!

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 14 9:34 PM
I had a verrrrrrrrrrrry goooooooooood day in the castle today. "4" ACHIEVEMENTS! Santa's Helper, Super Star, Animal Lover (20 Pets) and 'wait for it'********** TREASURE HUNTER.

Avill in the Castle

blabbitfan86...Level 3, got the pirate avatar!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 14 1:04 PM
I agree Shirleygames, the dice aren't the only things that's loaded at that table!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 14 2:43 PM
Not a real update this time, Just MAINTENANCE......

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 14 11:38 AM
Key Chain
Fish Scales
Star Saphire

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 14 6:54 PM
tazruby2000
I PM'd you re: white stamps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 14 2:40 PM
I'm in no rush for an update, just enjoying going through the HOS and building up coins and inventory.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 18, 14 8:46 AM
Have you seen the Tooth Fairy?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 14 1:42 PM
Me too!!!! BC/Canada

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 22, 14 8:02 PM
I too lost my progress for the day however on hold at level 44 and just doing the rounds for coin and inventory I suppose I'm lucky didn't lose progress, just went back to where I started this morning. I had only managed to do 1 & 1/2 rounds, between helping change tires and following the news from Ottawa not much time to play today.

Avill BC/Can

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 14 10:27 AM
Hubby out of ICU so can use my laptop in his room. Avill is back in the game.
Thank you for your thoughts.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 14 10:09 PM
Won't be playing for a few days, Hubby's in the Hospital.
Will take down my wish list till he's better.
Let you know when he's better.

Avill/Avillann

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 26, 14 5:12 PM
I don't do too badly on the dice table, BUT the chamberlain and salty are the worst cheats going do about 50% with the dragon and 30% with the others. It's all in the roll of the dice (and how I hold my tounge )

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 25, 14 8:08 PM
I think we're all still here, just working our way through the Castle to get to the next level.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 14 11:16 AM
I also would love to read that. Please PM me the link.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 23, 14 2:28 PM
HotLily and Manybears-
My bat has also lost his head since the last update??? I poke him now every time I go by because with 'No Head = No Teeth' he can' bite me.
Avillann

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator