Posts created by bfgGlithui

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 12, 15 1:36 PM
Hi madelainef!

I'm sorry to hear you're running into this issue on level 95 in Paris. This issue of the souvenirs not dropping down on this level for many players has been brought up to the attention of the developers, and they hope to have a fix for this in one of the upcoming updates.

Please check the Updates section of the Big Fish Games App (Game Manager) for the next available update. Announcements about updates can also be found from the following thread:

Update available for Gummy Drop! (PC) September 22, 2015

(The September 22, 2015 date is displayed because it was the last update that was released on PC for the game).

bfgGlithui

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 12, 15 1:07 PM
Hi there!

I'm just swimming by to make Loonz111's link clickable. Thanks for posting that helpful link!

There are indeed a handful of steps in order to exit out of the game on PC. I'll go ahead and post those clear instructions that silver_hawk provided in that thread below:

1. Click the pause looking button in the lower left of screen
2. Click the Globe in the lower right of screen
3. Click anywhere on the screen
4. Click the pause looking button again at lower left
5. Click the red "X" on the lower right
6. And finally click the green check mark to say ok to leaving game.

Happy gaming!

bfgGlithui

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 5, 15 9:59 AM
Hi Tessje2010!

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble and that the Artist's Hideaway has been cursed again!

Please contact our Tech Support Team with your ID in the game, which can be found on the loading screen for the game, or from the gear icon>Help section so they can look into this further for you.

bfgGlithui

posted in Country Tales on Sep 29, 15 6:40 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

posted in Country Tales on Sep 29, 15 6:39 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Country Tales here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Country Tales.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgGlithui

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 15 5:52 AM
Hello there!

gramc4x, I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive the diamonds that were purchased. Our Customer Support team can definitely get those issued to you, so please contact them with your User ID in the game so they can get those issued to you. To find the ID, just click on the avatar in the top left of the game, and that information will be listed there.

Here is the link to submit an email to them: Tech Support Team

Safe travels to the castle!

bfgGlithui

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 3, 15 1:17 PM
Loonz111, thank you for posting that helpful link to the thread about the best levels to replay to earn resources.

I'm just swimming by to make the link clickable.

Happy gaming!

bfgGlithui

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Tracks of Terror on Aug 18, 15 1:52 PM
It's me again!

It looks like this has been fixed, so the code should be functional towards this game now.

Please PM a moderator if you run into any trouble or have any other questions!

bfgGlithui

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Tracks of Terror on Aug 18, 15 1:00 PM
Hey all!

I apologize for the trouble with applying the code, and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will certainly forward this to the appropriate team since that code isn't working towards this game.

I will update this thread as soon as I hear about it getting fixed so the code can be applied.

Thank you for your patience!

bfgGlithui

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 17, 15 1:20 PM
¡Hola! everyone!

Exciting news! A new update is available for Gummy Drop! in the App Store.

This update includes the following:

Experience over 360 NEW levels of gummy matching fun in MEXICO CITY!

Help rebuild the National Palace, Lake Texcoco, and MORE!

Other improvements:
• Treasure Chests now have a chance to contain Shuffle boosts!
• Earthquake and Rain Cloud boosts can now be deselected!

You can find more information about how to update your game from the link to the help article below:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If you have any problems installing this latest update, please let us know in the Mobile Tech thread and we'll be happy to help in any way that we can.

If you play the game on both iOS and Android devices, please be sure to update on both devices so that you can continue playing and syncing your progress across both devices.

If one of the devices is updated and the other is not, you'll see the message "A newer version of the game has been uploaded. Please download the latest version of the game to sync progress" and a game that starts in Sydney.

Don't worry, your progress has not been lost!

As soon as the devices both have the new version of the app installed you'll be able to pick right back up where you left off.

Happy gaming!

bfgGlithui

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 17, 15 1:17 PM
¡Hola! everyone!

We have great news! A new update is available for Gummy Drop! on Android. The update can be found in My Apps, or by clicking here for Google Play.

This update includes the following:

Experience over 360 NEW levels of gummy matching fun in MEXICO CITY!

Help rebuild the National Palace, Lake Texcoco, and MORE!

Other improvements:
• Treasure Chests now have a chance to contain Shuffle boosts!
• Earthquake and Rain Cloud boosts can now be deselected!

If you encounter any technical issues, please take a look at our helpful Android Games Help .

If you have any problems installing this latest update or run into any technical issues, please let us know in the Tech thread and we'll be happy to help in any way that we can.

If you play the game on both iOS and Android devices, please be sure to update on both devices so that you can continue playing and syncing your progress across both devices.

If one of the devices is updated and the other is not, you'll see the message "A newer version of the game has been uploaded. Please download the latest version of the game to sync progress" and a game that starts in Sydney.

Not to worry, your progress has not been lost!

As soon as the devices both have the new version of the app installed you'll be able to pick right back up where you left off.

Happy gaming!

bfgGlithui

posted in The Silent Age on Aug 17, 15 6:18 AM
Hey all!

We understand that it can be aggravating to see this daily influx of spam in the Forums. As some of you have already mentioned, the spam has now been removed by the Moderation Team from this particular Forum.

The Moderation Team shares in this aggravation, as it is our task to manually remove each spam post on a daily basis. Unfortunately, this is the only way it can be removed. We’ve put in a request to upgrade our spam filters, but while we wait for this, you may notice a continued spam presence. Those posts may also remain visible for a few hours longer than you may be used to. This spam will be removed as soon as we're able, but the Forum Mod Team also wants to make sure that we continue to focus on other important duties that include providing direct replies and assistance to our Forums users.

To aid us in this endeavor, we ask everyone to keep the Forum Rules in mind, specifically:

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

If you see any spam posts in this forum, we ask that you simply ignore it – difficult as it may be to look past these posts. This thread will now be locked, but do know that any spam posts you encounter will be removed by the Mods.

Thank you all for your patience!

bfgGlithui

posted in The Silent Age on Aug 17, 15 5:56 AM
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on The Silent Age here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on The Silent Age.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgGlithui

posted in The Silent Age on Aug 17, 15 5:55 AM
Good morning!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 16, 15 1:43 PM
Hi jtec and canuck 53,

Thank you for taking the time to report what you've experienced as far as not enough red gummies in order to get rid of the red Color Blockers on this level 98 in LA.

We definitely want the game to be challenging but also enjoyable, so the great thing about Gummy Drop! in particular is that our team has the ability to fine tune and adjust levels when players frequently report running into issues with certain levels. This thread will certainly be forwarded to them for consideration.

Our Tech Support Team would love to help move you along if you're still stuck on this level or other levels in the game, so please go ahead and contact them so they can assist you further.

Thanks again!

bfgGlithui

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 16, 15 8:33 AM
minorcamum, I apologize for the frustration you've encountered and the inadvertent purchase of additional moves.

Thank you for the suggestion about the confirmation screen before buying more moves, and I will definitely forward this to the Gummy Drop! team for future consideration.

Our Support Team would love to issue some coins to your game to help ease some of the frustration, so if you'd like to contact them with your linked email address in the game, they can certainly help with that!

bfgGlithui

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 16, 15 6:40 AM
Continued reply

Valbaker, my strategy for this level was to try to match gummies with the chained gummies as much as possible to get rid of those chained gummies. Once those are removed, you have more room on the board to make more matches in order to acquire the minimum score before time runs out.

If you find you're still unable to pass these levels, please contact our Tech Support Team with your linked email addresses in the game so they can help move you along.

Tjr05, I'm sorry to hear your progress in San Francisco is no longer available!

Lorrenep, you should definitely be credited those coins once you complete the word on Sunday during the Gold Fever Daily Event.

If levels are still too troublesome to pass, rewards aren't crediting, or for any other issues or questions, please contact our helpful Tech Support Team, and please also include the linked email addresses in your game so they can assist you further.

Happy gaming, everyone!

bfgGlithui

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 16, 15 6:40 AM
stinky2sex, the Life Lifter should definitely be permanent and only a one-time purchase, and I'm sorry to hear you're running into trouble with that as well as not receiving your lottery rewards. If you'd like additional assistance, please contact our Tech Support Team with your linked email address in the game.

Melaangel, yarnycakes is indeed right. Create a lightning boost by matching 5 of the same color gummies, and then swap it with one of the papers. Once you do that, that will remove all of the papers which will also clear all of the tiles in that middle column.

platham1, I'm not sure what city you're in, but to get to level 61 in Sydney, the Parliament House will indeed need to be built in order for levels 61-70 to open up.

Jadzia003, it'd be helpful to know which requirements of these levels you're running into trouble with, as well as what tiers you're on in each, such as Intern, Architect, or Master Builder level. Generally speaking, my strategy for level 113 was to try to create a line boost to get rid of the chained gummy bomb. To create a line boost, match four of the same color gummies. For level 114,a line boost can be used to get that souvenir bomb to drop down, but I'd also recommend making as many matches as possible under the souvenir with the bomb to get that one to drop down first.

ckaela27, please contact our Tech Support Team team, as your pink gems definitely shouldn't be disappearing in the game.

AskAnnette, I'm not sure what city you're on, but if you're in Sydney, there's a great Forum thread that includes tips and a link to a Youtube video for this level, which can be found below:

Sydney level 59

jforever, I'm so glad to hear you enjoy the music!

born2cruise, If you find you're still not getting enough green gummies for level 106-1 in Shanghai, please contact our Tech Support Team team with your linked email address in the game so they can assist you further.

66purplepig, my strategy for this level was to try to get rid of the sand tiles as quickly as possible by making matches of gummies against them in order to get rid of them.

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows on Aug 16, 15 5:56 AM
Good morning!

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows.

bfgGlithui

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows on Aug 16, 15 5:55 AM
Hello everyone!

Game Compatibility

bfgGlithui

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator