Posts created by soymocha

posted in Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror on Apr 17, 09 8:46 PM
picman050967 wrote:Or it could be TTGT (Tomorrow's tomorrow's game today) or maybe even TDATGT (The Day After Tomorrow's Game Tomorrow) or YTTGTDAT (Yesterday's tomorrow's tomorrow's Game The Day After Tomorrow)

Picman

Hummm, after effects of to much sun and margaritas on the beach picman...

Thanks for the news though. Will check it out first thing in the morning.

posted in Be a King on Apr 16, 09 8:10 AM
I have played the game and I'm not sure what the Lost lands are that you are talking about. In "be a king" there are two maps you can play. Once you finish all the levels on the first map you click on the red banner at the bottom and it will take you to the next map. Maybe I missed something. Have you been to the second map yet?

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 15, 09 10:55 AM
Bummer josijoe. My only suggestion would be to contact customer support and see what they say. Just click on the envelope on the rights side of the screen to get there.. Good luck, I hope you get it to work.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 11, 09 5:00 PM
WTG madeux, Congrats on making it through to the end.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 10, 09 7:58 AM
Satexasgirl HIghlight below to see where the phone cord is

Once you put together the wall scones and put it up on the wall, it will show you the phone cord....good luck

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 9, 09 8:16 AM
Hi besstan, I am sorry I can not help you, it has been to long since I played this game...The only suggestion I have is you try the game forum for Mystery Case Files RTR and see if their is anything you might find to help you....Also, remember to go back and recheck areas you have already been in....I know the trumpet will get used on the bottom floor but you need a key to let the elevator take you down that far. Good luck.

posted in Nanny Mania 2: Goes to Hollywood on Apr 8, 09 8:05 AM
hi curly jak....welcome to the pond.....sorry to hear your having problems with nanny mania.....your best bet is to contact cusomer service and see what they have to say.....just click on the green envelope to the right on your screen....goood luck.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Apr 3, 09 10:21 AM
If I remember correctly......it should be one of the sticky notes on the laptop granny. If I am wrong. you might try the game forum for mystery island....go to the top of the page and click on the ~all games forum~ then on the ~T~ and find the game thread......Good luck.

posted in Wonderburg on Apr 3, 09 10:07 AM
Just played a bit of the demo.....was laughing at the wonderful dialog.....I will make sure and read all the dialog and not skip any.....love it.

posted in Wonderburg on Apr 3, 09 8:48 AM
* @ picman......playing faunasphere hmmmmmm......* pulls out a deck of cards, sits with small and waits for an invite*

posted in Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe on Apr 3, 09 7:23 AM
Hi f4d chief....welcome to the pond....It has been to long since I have payed to remember what to do....If you go to the top of the page and click on ~all games forums~ and then find the game build a lot 3. Someone has put a post as to what they did to reach expert on this leve......Good luck with the game....This is one I really enjoyed.

posted in Wonderburg on Apr 2, 09 8:37 PM
bump

posted in Wonderburg on Apr 2, 09 6:54 PM
Been waiting for this one since you mentioned it in another post. Kinda miss your booger green fishie avatar picman. There so much fun to make fun of

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Apr 1, 09 5:05 PM
Hi cissy, welcome to the pond......I have not played the game yet so I can not help you but.....there is a walkthrough for this game.....If you go to the top of the page and click on the download games....then look on the right side for the big fish games blog....click on it. On the right side of the page is the walkthrough for this game....I hope this helps. Good luck,

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 1, 09 11:18 AM
I downloaded the game and play the demo....I had no problems with the game running right. I llike the adventure games but also wish I had more of the game to play. I had 30 minutes left on my hour trial when I finished the demo......I am very glad I was able to play a demo at all. Most large file games do not allow that. This is a game I will wait and see on. I hope you fishies having problems can get the bug worked out....

posted in Be a King on Mar 29, 09 5:36 PM
Hi stup.....It depends on how far along in the game you are. It also does not show up under the same button as the house....first one on the left....it is the third button from the left.......

posted in Be a King on Mar 29, 09 2:56 PM
ok, replayed the leve. what I ended up with was,

1 advanced mage tower
1 mage tower
1 royal barracks.....this will be enough to protect you town

3 bakeries
1 royal farm.....this will provide enough food

7 royal town farms/houses
2 advanced trader

When I first open the game I left one barrack and built one tower. I also built 4 trader houses to help supply me with money. I built a farm first, then the four trader houses. I also built a bakery. Then I started to build the royal town farms to up my population. after upgrading everything, I demolished two trader houses and built two toyal town houses at the end. I would upgrade as needed. When the attacks from monsters was stron, I would upgrade my towers and barracks. Built the other bakeries and upgraded the farms as the population grew. Good luck.

posted in Be a King on Mar 29, 09 2:48 PM
High bluberrybanana....love your name.....have you played both maps. The first one has mostly villages on it.....the second one has mostly castles. You just click on the red map, my kindom button at the bottom right to get to the second map.

posted in Be a King on Mar 28, 09 12:24 PM
Hi bluebuick, Can you tell me the name of the town so I can replay it. I forgot which one it was. Also, is it on the fist map or the second. Thanks. Let me know and I will get back to you as soon as I finish.

posted in Be a King on Mar 26, 09 8:14 AM
Thanks Poodle for your thoughts on the game. I was looking for a review on it from the night fishies.. I will have to go give it a try.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator