Posts created by siberlene

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 17 1:55 PM
In the past, I don't think the incentive was big enough to participate in global events. Although I did them, they are a lot of work for a mere avatar. If there were a few diamonds as a reward, well, that's a better incentive. On the other hand, if they rewarded diamonds then players wouldn't want to buy them. Catch 22.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 17 1:26 AM
Last night I accepted a new friend and was able to gift him/her immediately which was the first odd thing. Usually there's a wait time between acceptance and the ability to gift.

But here's what's strange. I went into his/her private room and received this message: "This friend's room has been updated in a more recent version of the game. To visit it, please update your game to the latest version".

Hmm. I have the latest version and there are no updates available to me.

This new friend is on Level 7 so his/her game was likely downloaded recently.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 16 12:47 AM
HarleyKat69 wrote:And...one week no reply from customer "support." Absolutely pathetic.

Did you send your game ID and a DrFelix report with your initial email so they have something to work with? They usually send an auto-reply very quickly but you must reply to that email with your incident number in the subject line so they know you still have a problem.

I personally found tech support extremely helpful and easy to work with.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 19, 16 10:07 AM
I think they'll come into play some time in the future. Why else would they be counted and sorted? Some are more rare and maybe more valuable than others. For example, I have over 50 of some types of ghosts yet only 7 of others. Things that make you go hmmm.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 16 6:20 PM
So very sorry for your loss, Zendoc. Being with your family at this time is the most comforting thing you can do.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 16 11:27 AM
I'm not being credited for snowflakes. It should be 20 coins per 5 flakes, yes? I'm not getting any coins but they are going into inventory, thankfully.

I have no idea how long this has been going on. I just happened to notice this morning.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 16 12:49 AM
Yes, they've certainly outdone themselves this year and I thought last year was great. How they think of all these great new things boggles the mind. However can they add to it for next year? I sure can't see what else can be thought of. Well, that's why I'm a player not a creative developer. Outstanding!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 16 9:52 AM
You get the medallions by putting gifts under your friends' trees in their private rooms. Click on their tree, leave a gift, receive a medallion. You can gift each friend once a day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 16 9:47 AM
ldy709 wrote:What is the difference between a "snow" globe and a "unique" globe?

Unique has 2017 written on it. You can't tell until you've caught it though. The 2017 doesn't show when it's an orb.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 16 5:54 PM
I wonder what will trigger or activate the things shown on MC's Facebook page - the secret in the Cloud prison, the rotating tiles.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 16 3:01 PM
1457051 wrote:Just remember, like with the ghosts in the Fall event, "unique" means you haven't gotten it yet. So any globes you don't have will count as unique.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that is what it means.

The unique globes have 2017 written on them. You can't tell they're unique before you catch them though. It's only once they're caught and get put on their pedestal that the 2017 shows.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 16 6:01 PM
Thanks for your research, Annelliegram.

Have to hand it to the developers for keeping it fresh and new (for those of us who played last winter). Also, a huge shout out to the people behind the sound effects. It breaks my heart to hear the snow globe smash, yet it makes me happy.

Very creative bunch.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 16 10:22 AM
There's an Achievement called "Furniture Finder".

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 16 11:54 PM
Oh, Ette, so very sorry that this happened to you. You also suddenly completely disappeared from my friends list.

This prompts me to write down all my friends' game IDs so that I can find them should the unthinkable happen to any of them or to me. As I understand it, from reading the forum, once a game is restored the friend list is not.

I hope you manage to find everyone again.

Best of luck,
Siber (in the game)

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 16 3:25 PM
I can't stay silent. I totally agree with what everyone has said. The developers are brilliant forward thinkers. They find a way to repeat seasonal events, yet keep them fresh and new.

I'm constantly amazed at the little details within the scenes that they manage to throw in. It seems there's always something new to discover, something to make me smile, something to blink at - wondering "how'd they ever think of that?".

Thank you for such innovative entertainment.

I'm secretly hoping they'll change the ghosts into reindeer and the ghost traps into reindeer catchers but those pesky reindeer keep escaping so we have to catch them over and over again so they can be hitched to Santa's sleigh.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 16 1:05 PM
Morphing flowers? They replaced the pumpkins yesterday. We'll see snowflakes when the winter event starts.

Edit: Whoops. Just noticed you are seeing them inside the HOS not outside. In that case, it's a total mystery.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 16 12:44 AM
Since the Fall event is ending today I think it might be safe to trade in the Halloween items for ghost traps. Seven items = 1 trap. I doubt the Quest pumpkin will be there after tomorrow so he won't be around to ask for any Halloween items either. Click on the people holding the event sign because they're ready to trade.

I think I'll trade just before the event ends, keeping only a few in reserve. Can always get more next year.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 16 8:32 AM
Annelliegram wrote:
ellenBea wrote:There are 24 different kind of pet eggs. 5 for Christmas pets and 19 for ordinary pets.

And, siberline........you will see the 19 regular pet eggs on your Egg page of your inventory.....you will see the Christmas pet eggs on your Event page of your inventlry

Thanks Annelliegram, and also for the itemized list. How do you know all this stuff? It seems everywhere I go, no matter how random the question - there you are with the answer.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 16 12:39 AM
Does anyone know how many different types of eggs there are? I have 19 different types but I'm thinking there might be 20 (being a nice round number and all). I keep checking the wheel but so far haven't seen any that I don't already have.

I've checked the forum and can't find anything.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 20, 16 3:00 PM
Desertdruid wrote:There's an achievement for getting 500 of them, but other than that, no.
They're kind of like wax fruit - they're just for looking at.

Hilarious! I really needed a laugh today. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator