Posts created by metmichallica

posted in Laruaville 6 on Jun 26, 17 9:40 PM
Thanks for posting that FRHgames. I finally bet it.

posted in Laruaville 6 on Jun 26, 17 4:44 PM
I been playing this game for a while on another site and I am glad it's now here at Bigfish to buy.

To the person above it doesn't take you automatically to the next level. You have to click the next level after each level you play.

Will Bigfish get any other genre besides HOG first again? It is getting pathetic.

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 17 9:31 AM
They will give you a coupon code for the standard. They've given me when I upgraded to the Ce. The only difference is I had the standard first, but I am pretty sure they'll give you a coupon code for the standard.

Edited to add: I don't own this game. I am talking about other games.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 17 10:03 PM
Not a game friend as I don't play free to play games, but I hope you get well and beat it.

Michelle

posted in Bubble Double Halloween on Jun 9, 17 10:36 AM
I am actually wondering if they will ever release an updated version to make it playable.

I see tomorrow's game is a time management which is good but I can already play it with Funpass on another site.

Free you can also play the Laruaville games in relaxed mode.

I can't wait for Laruaville 6. I already playing it with my Funpass, but I am buying it on Bigfish. All the other Laruaville I own from Bigfish. So that is why.

It seems like all Hogs because the other games they have been releasing I haven't been a fan of.

I am not a fan of HOG and lately you get them and there have been no time management games or match 3. At least give us match 3 and time management fans a new game every week instead of once in a blue moon.

Thank you.

Michelle

posted in Artifact Quest 2 on Feb 13, 17 2:07 PM
There is an update in VistA for Windows that is causing an unpacking error with Bigfishgames. No Bigfish game will play. Does anyone know what the update is called so I can uninstall the Microsoft update and play Bigfishgames again, Thank you.

Michelle

posted in Bubble Double Halloween on Nov 1, 16 3:39 PM
Hi, I am having a problem with level 51. My os is Windows 10, 6 gigs ram

[Removed by Moderator]

Pic above. It loads no board. Is anyone else having this problem? What should I do? I am playing on the score mode, easy. Thank you.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Travel Riddles: Trip to France on Oct 9, 16 10:37 PM
How do you beat this level? All the vines keep adding up for me taking up most of the space on half of the board. How do you beat this level? Thank you.

Michelle

posted in Mystika 3: Awakening of the Dragons on Jul 11, 16 9:40 AM
on Bigfish. You used to be able to talk to Bigfish in a chat, but i don't see it anymore.

Thank you.

Michelle

posted in Mystika 3: Awakening of the Dragons on Jul 11, 16 9:37 AM
I don't think there us nothing to fix. I am playing the untimed mode too and don't think it is a problem. We are playing the untimed so that should - a star right there.

posted in Mystika 3: Awakening of the Dragons on Jul 11, 16 8:30 AM
I bought this game with a coupon code and never got the bonus pinch. I am really mad as it would have meant a free game if I got one. Did something like this happen to other fishies also?

I thought I get a free game, but nope. I e-mailed support. It does say all purchased games qualify.

posted in Fruits Inc. on Jul 11, 16 2:14 AM
I figured it out by watching a walkthrough of the level on youtube. You have to drag the fruits from your fruit inventory to the building that makes the juice, jelly,, etc.

posted in Fruits Inc. on Jul 10, 16 8:28 PM
I can't figure it out. I'm on level 1.10. Thank you.

Michelle

posted in Backstreets of the Mind on Jun 2, 16 3:38 PM
I know they have been having a lot lately but I missed the last one and I am wondering when people think they will have another? Thank you.

Michelle

My brother let me sign up for Bigfish this month and I was wondering if they still offered the buy one get one where you can use your credit to get a free game or don't they offer that deal anymore. Thank you.

Michelle

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator