Posts created by roses_r_red

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 29, 17 3:45 PM
The Red Roof Inn has 2 unicorns and a large graveyard. Everyone is gathering around a bonfire and waiting for it to get really dark. They are going to tell ghost stories and roast marshmallows.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 26, 17 4:42 PM
Bertha and Bolt went to teddy B Dog House and found 10 unicorns. There are 4 lighthouses and they are having a competition to see if the unicorns can gallop to the top of the lighthouses before the dragons fly to the top!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 23, 17 5:19 PM
I found 9 unicorns at Scully Safe Haven. Bertha and Bolt and the unicorns are riding through the tunnel of love. There is a lot of giggling echoing from the tunnel!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 22, 17 9:52 AM
LEGOLAND has 5 or six unicorns. Hard to tell with all the trees. They are all playing hide and seek.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 18, 17 3:54 PM
Raw Grit has 1 Gazebo and a jazz man. The manor has slot machines lining 3 sides of the property and 63 Frog Legs on a Stick on the 4th. Needless to say, the dragons are working their way thru the frog legs while loosing their allowances again at the slots.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 16, 17 5:45 PM
Visited Legoland and found a gazebo, the jazz man, and 4 brass man walkers.

Just heard some thunder (for real) and need to shut things down before it gets any closer. Bye for now!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 16, 17 8:39 AM
No more loud parties? That is not the answer! Just get better neighbors who like to party too!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 15, 17 6:24 PM
Visited my 1st manor, 303 Arnold, and found I had 1 gazebo, a doghouse and a dog at the hydrant, and 5 brass men. We went over to the hafling houses where they put on a luau for us. All the gals in their grass skirts danced for us and taught us how to hula. A dragon trying to hula is a sight to see!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 15, 17 2:35 PM
Too many loud parties! All your neighbors must have sold and moved out. lol

Will watch for Fantome.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 14, 17 5:39 PM
We found 1 gazebo and 5 brass men at Inverdoorn. The dragons found a cave and are busy playing hide and seek.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 13, 17 6:00 PM
I visited 244 Batley Ln Second and did not find any of the items (once again). But I did find tons of frog legs which Bertha and Bolt are busy pigging out on and a lot of clowns which are providing entertainment while they eat.

It is ok to visit your own manor. It is more interesting to visit others to see what they are doing. I'm getting frustrated though since no one seems to have much of a variety of thing anymore.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 12, 17 4:06 PM
Bertha and Bolt stopped at 22 elmstreet and did not find any of the things we are looking for...but there were a lot of slot machines! They are asking for an advance on their allowances which means they are loosing all their money!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 11, 17 6:31 PM
Eli, I have not played MC for several years. I opened it up the other day and couldn't figure out what I was supposed to be doing. I do remember all the lists. Can't say I'll go back...maybe some day when I'm really bored.

Visited Banff Landing and found none of the latest items. Then went to Eli's Little Hellie and found 2 dogs checking out their fire hydrants.

Think I'll start visiting some of my older manors. I know I had place just about everything on the first 3 or four that I did.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 11, 17 6:24 PM
The vials fill as you finish a scene. It is done automatically. The more times you play a scene, the more you get in your vials.

I hope that made sense!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 10, 17 5:30 PM
Time to start looking for something different. How about gazebos and something else. Got any ideas?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 10, 17 5:29 PM
Glad to hear from you Abbie. Watching for your new manor...no luck so far.

Bolt and Bertha stopped at Stranger Things and found 1 hearse and one corn field.

Remember the days when we all had straw men and corn fields? There's been a lot of redecorating going on in some of the older manors.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 8, 17 4:11 PM
36 Lyon Rd has 2 barns, 2 hearses, 2 corn fields and a straw man. There is a really nice maze there. All the dragons are having fun in the maze...hope they all find their way out! (of course they can always fly out)

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 7, 17 4:55 PM
Bertha and Bolt found 1 hearse and 16 straw men at andy manor.

14 of the men were standing in a row...looks like dominoes to me! That's it Bolt, just push the first one and watch them all fall!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 6, 17 3:27 PM
Having trouble visiting other manors. I've been booted out 3 times!

Also having thunder storms so limited play time. So far the lightning has hit everywhere but in town. Keeping my fingers crossed, but would love some of the rain!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 3, 17 9:59 AM
Ran over to Magica DeSell Inc and found 1 hearse, 1 UFO, 6 straw men and a barn. They are planning a barn dance tonight. Looking for a good dance band.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator