Posts created by nixe2000

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 23, 16 11:51 PM
I could not do all those tasks at first try. I went into the Ifrit Palace several times. When the room is closed again you can try to get as many charges as you can and then go in a second time.
I don't have the Shofar but I can give you all other parts of the Gleaming Almanac if you put it on your wishlist.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 23, 16 11:08 PM
Seems like my problems with this room were not as bad as others have experienced. I had to reload the game 4 times (as described) but that only meant it took a little longer and more energy. I still finished with 1 and a half hour playtime left.
I did not play the ghost mode I just chased the ghost away. And I used silver tarra cards.
The megaphone is indeed weird: sometimes I could click it away although it was not on the "Items to search" list.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 21, 16 3:47 AM
The dragon needs 24500 and you have only 35 times to feed!
You can play for 3h 50min.
For the first artifact I needed 2, 3, 1, 1 and 3 searches. The 2. artifact was harder, here I needed 3,5,4,6 and 3 searches.

I had some difficulties with the game while playing, I don't know if this was specific for this exploration or not: twice the game hung itself up after the search, once there were no things shown in the "Need to find" boxes, and in one exploration I had 4 pieces in these boxes (like in dismantled mode, but not clickable) and 1 box where the item to find appeared (but I had to reload the game after this too).

The room is quite nice, but difficult. There are several things that are tiny and hard to find, but not all the things.

I won't take the chest yet to get some more dragon food.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 20, 16 7:02 AM
We are playing in Bellows Manor, Paris, Venice and TOK.
Tom the Photographer shows up in Bellows Manor.

Edited to add: ...and we also have to play in Japan!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 13, 16 11:54 PM
I have The Battleship in my More Events list. Did you play it recently? Then it is gone for a few days.
I also wish the older events would be on that list so I can get those trophies.
And I really would like to play the creepy hospital series again.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 23, 16 10:31 PM
Dear neighbours,
I'm going on a 3-week holiday starting on Friday August 26. I might have internet access, but I don't know for sure. If not, I will fall asleep. If I can, I will log on from time to time and massgift, but I won't be playing. I will rather bathe in the sun and go swimming in the blue mediterranean sea.
Hope to see you all again on September 19.
nixe2000

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 15, 16 4:08 AM
Perhaps you played that offer to the point where you have to do the expedition , but then you didn't do that expedition. If you already unlocked the area, it can show up in the competitions. Happened to me once with Sweet Revenge.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 8, 16 11:26 PM
Not for me - I still see these swirling circles.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 8, 16 10:34 PM
Welcome back Lilybells! I'm glad you are able to play again.
I have also v1.7.61, playing on Chrome, Windows 10. And for everyone who is wondering where to find this information: when the game is still loading the version number is seen in the left corner in small print. Took me a while to figure this out

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 28, 16 1:36 AM
Here's the link to the old thread:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/646128.page

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 25, 16 2:48 AM
I agree with PlusJenney, this room is difficult. Some of the objects are nearly invisible. I didn't see the chest in the upper corners at all, I just clicked the dark areas there. Knife and garlic are also hard to see.

When you have to chase away the poltergeist you can chase away any ghost.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 13, 16 4:41 AM
So here's the chest contents:

100 Silver Tarra Cards
50 Gold Tarra Cards
5 x Artefact Charges
5 x Strawberry Jam
5 x Crystal Harp
Trophy "In a Glacial Captivity"
10 x Creature Summoning Scrolls
5 x Bell
5 x Phase Watch
5 x Azure Grapes
5 x Solar Lamp
5 x Dragon Coin
5 x Magnifying Glasses
5 x Dragon Tablet
5 x Latin Scroll
5 x Fiery Seal
5 x Old Amphora
5 x Paranormal Trap
25000 Coins
2000 exp.points

I wish they would give out the problem solvers or the blue rune chest.Or crystals.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 12, 16 8:09 AM
The dragon needs 20000 units of food and can be fed only 40 times.

It's a nice scenery and not too hard. As always, some items are sometimes partly hidden or in the dark, but there are also bright and easy-to-find items. If you can't see something click into one of the tents, it might be there
The drop rate was good, 6 x 1 try, 3 x 3 tries and 1 x 5 tries.
When it says you have to banish a poltergeist (three times I think) you can chase away any ghost.
Haven't opened the chest yet to get more dragon food.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 30, 16 11:21 PM
It's called "Fairily". It's on the page just before "The Secret Shipyard".

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 30, 16 11:14 PM
So that's why I had to search so long for the cooking bag...
Yes, it dropped in Night Mode for me too.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 29, 16 3:12 AM
Chest content:

100 Silver Tarra Cards
20 Gold Tarra Cards
Trophy
5 x Creature Summoning Scroll
3 x Bell
3 x Phase Watch
3 x Solar Lamp
3 x Hammer
3 x Magnifying Glass
7 x Magic Nectar
5 x Azure Grapes
5 x Crystal Harp
5 x Dragon Coin
5 x Dragon Tablet
5 x Latin Scroll
3 x Fiery Seal
5 x Old Amphory
5 x Paranormal Trap
25000 Coins
2000 exp. points

Could have been better,
The room itself looks very nice, it is colourful and with a mountainside as background. Took me a while to learn the weird words and the positions.
Oh, and it is really any ghost when they say you have to banish a Poltergeist.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 21, 16 4:43 AM
2nd artifact: I found the first piece in the Treasury in Night mode, the second piece in the Throne Hall in Jumbled Words.

3: Princess Boudoir inJumbled Words
4: Alchemists Tower in Reversed Mode
5: Tilt Yard in Day Mode

Edited to add more info:

3rd artifact: 1) Cafe in Night mode
2) Hotel Room in Jumbled mode
3) Fashion Boutique in Night mode
4) Boat in Shadows
5) Boulangerie in Day mode

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 21, 16 3:28 AM
The offer itself is like the other new offers: there will be a dragon expedition, we have to get 35 things from the neighbours creatures and 35 things from the creature at our own place. The creature turns up in Bellows Manor. The charges are giftable.

The offer starts in Bellows Manor.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 17, 16 12:16 AM
Here is our new offer: Men and Mermaids. It is a recycled offer.

Information is found here: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/407370.page

There is a dragon expedition. The chest is quite good, in my opinion.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 11, 16 11:01 PM
Dear neighbours,
I'm going on a 2-week holiday starting on Saturday May 14. I won't have internet, so I will fall asleep. Hope to see you all again on May 30.
Happy gaming,
nixe2000

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator