Posts created by Tabby100

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 8, 14 11:40 PM
Haven't made it to the Shrine, but I didn't know the game stopped at 101. I just finished playing Awakening - Sunshire Spire or something like that. Took a couple of times and then the game ended so quickly. I have other games to play on Big Fish. Wish a Bolgin sale or something would be available. I've upgraded maybe half of the kingdom and it takes way too long because they cost too much. 45,000 each! Too bad real housing isn't that price..........

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 23, 14 10:51 PM
I've seen the Wounded Pegacorn for sale under Pet Store. You would have to pay a lot of diamonds to get it. I tried to save, but now I think I'll wait until it turns into a freebie. I never knew there was a quest!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 21, 14 10:57 PM
I went on vacation for a week and my daily rewards went back to the beginning. If I miss only one day, I'm set back a week. Once upon a time I had major daily rewards but my system of playing is too irratic, I guess.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 19, 14 10:30 PM
Never knew anything about coupons, but a sale of crystals and bolgins would be nice. I've been playing since about February (I think) and these items have been on sale only one time. I'm on Level 54 and bolgins are my nightmare, or should I say lack of bolgins?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 12, 14 11:17 PM
I've noticed that if I've missed more than one day, the daily bonus starts over. Nothing else is lost. I play on a PC. I forgot to log in last night (late work) but was just behind one day instead of starting over again......would not want to do that!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 9, 14 11:05 PM
I got the initial first present that everyone gets. I get graffiti every day so far, and I've noticed if his eyes are peering out, he'll say (well, read) something about someone. So far, that's been my experience, and I'm on 53. No chest thingys to mess with for now, I think the mermaid is waiting for me to give her my last two of-whatever-it-is to open the chest.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 3, 14 10:36 PM
I did Leodici in about 4 days. I had to take my time, because darn it all, I keep running out of money! It's kind of fun, but I don't like being rushed by a clock. Where exactly are you stuck? Maybe I'll remember if you can describe what you are stuck on.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 27, 14 10:05 PM
59 from California!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 18, 14 10:55 PM
I've searched and can't find this. I'm leaving town next month for 7 days. I don't want to lose anything that I've gained. So far, everything has run smoothly and am on Level 50. What will happen if I don't play for 7 days? I'm worried!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 11, 14 10:04 PM
I'm on Level 49 and can't get past Event 11 - nothing shows in Décor so I think I missed a trigger somewhere. Dangit, I knew the first 10 would be easy......

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator