Posts created by Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 15 5:44 AM
Nimbus2525 wrote:I don't mind how many slots people have open - sometimes I find it hard to think of what to put on the list, particularly when I'm simply doing HOS's to increase my coins so I can open up an area. It's just that I like to gift in return. In my main game I have no problem usually - though it will be awhile before I can gift snowflakes as I enough for half a new Christmas pet at present. LOL. I'm still doing the pumpkin thing too - so I can get a couple of Halloween pets in my other game.

You can always put a plain ticket on the list - everyone have those and they are easy to gift. Another easy on is an airship item. I always put easy ones up for those who would like to gift me and need the other items they have themselves.

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 15 5:40 AM
Annelliegram wrote:
General_hobojoe wrote:
Annelliegram wrote:You might also see the Golden-Antlered Moose in a small, select group of very special people....

You get him by rolling double 6's for 36 times when playing dice.......gonna be awhile before I will be able to join that select group!

Yep.......and the irrefutable elephant.........that one for 300 opening days.......someone has that already......LOL cheers **D**

I truly do not see how anyone has even been able to SEE the final level and reward for that one. If I recall, that achievement was added in the October 5th update (October 12 for iOS).....the most days someone should have on that achievement is 69 days for PC and 62 days for iOS.

So, how can someone even KNOW what is that final level, much less have achieved it????????

I do believe that is why the time zone thing where changed so we are now all on the same time zone - it should eliminate the cheating some people did. Some players found a cheat in the old system - don't ask me how so they now have the elephant

I might be entirely mistaken ofc - Trolden.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 15 1:33 PM
Yes I just finished with the elves today - and Obberon flew away and turned into a griffon (why cant I type his name). Loved the green stuff

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 15 1:51 AM
Got the last 3 boxes I needed yesterday for the final pet (the Pixie) - glad its over for me too now - just chilling and doing quests again

500 snowflakes also done the 800 boxes maybe next year.

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 15 1:43 AM
Get LOTS of treefriends and get showered in gifts including shards - got 200 today alone

Annellie - I do the Trina quest constantly and she never ask me for shards anymore that was weeks ago last time. It was well over 200 the last time I remember but then she stopped - its only been steering wheel from the ship, HoS and opening stuff. I wonder if she only does it until a certain level but I have never found out for sure.

Trolden

Edit: Morphing snowflakes also gives shards now if you collect 5.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 15 1:41 AM
12earth45 wrote:

Yes, just keep on swimming fishes

I will if you will!

Crystal ; P

Hmmmm should we be swapping medallions?

Already been tested by several players does not count towards the achivement

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 15 11:45 AM
This thread is gold - lol love it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 15 1:11 AM
I think you are right about different perspectives. As a newer player I find the Christmas event awesome - lots of new pets, lovely Christmas theme on the screens, lots of gems, gold and doable achievements (well mostly).

I couldn't care less about the Christmas room, I realised it was not worth the shards I have saved up those will go towards the normal room. And I am too busy playing the game, Annabell's prince has disappeared and they had just gotten together - that King of the Elves seems suspicious!

So as you can see I have no time to think about shards! - my only regret is the Christmas presents though, I am all out of them and I still get lots of presents from others and feel bad about being not being able to give back anymore. Will need 3 more for the final pet.

But what would it be like if I was at max level and have done everything - I think I would feel the same as you guys. Back when I was into playing mmorpgs (like world of warcraft) it was the same we old timers always thought it was better the year before - the new players had no clue what they were missing and therefore thought the special events were good.

If I am still around I might join the Humbug club next year - but for now I am having a blast

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 15 4:03 AM
Dont forget to check your spamfilter if you do not hear anything. The answer could be hiding in there

Otherwise it will take a little while for them to answer after the 1st automated response. Just have patience - I remember that was the hard part!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 15 3:24 AM
Also delete all items from your wishlist - not everyone read on the forum.

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 15 3:20 AM
NoFishtoday

I wrote that in an earlier post here, the game will balanse out over days. It has happened for me too some rounds almost no flakes other rounds 7-8 slowflakes. Well my experience at least over the last months I have played this game.

I am very otherwise happy to see cards (I can disenchant for 3 shards each when I no longer need em - will go towards decorating my room), gold I sure can use, and gems we all can use.

Also you only need 500 slowflakes not 2000 as we needed for the pumpkin achivement (auch) I was very glad not to see this number again!

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 15 12:24 AM
maggiefromOK2 wrote:I just did 40 or so and got 2 snowflakes. I,ve decided to forget about the Christmas event, and just play the hos and gather resources. If they don't want us to get snowflakes so be it.

I am nearing 400 they are really not that hard to get. Just go a few rounds and focus on them and not the HOS. Also put it on your wishlist - I have gotten plenty from friends and I have sent back.

The flakes could be a bit clearer but otherwise I do think the drop rate is perfect as I need the other stuff too. The event will last well into January I am sure - you have plenty of time to get this.

And the devs did listen and put in shards this time as many people requested this. The cards are also needed for crafting and another achievement. I guess they have no chance of doing it right

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 15 9:35 AM
Look at the thread just below and post there

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/265608.page

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 15 6:53 AM
Yes that is the right way. If you have sent them both codes they should be able to restore your game.

After I had sent the 2nd email it took about a week before my game was restored.

Good luck.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 15 6:48 AM
Well its an A- in my book. Yes the flakes are hard to see (hence the minus). But once you have the 500 collected you need in total its good the are shards, diamonds, cards and gold to collect.

I got the pumpkins rather fast for the fall event, being a lower level (28) so getting gold and diamonds instead was usefull. I can use all the gold and diamonds I can get - have collected around 400 diamonds for now.

And the pets are so cute - not hard to do either only 1 to go. And who does not like the Christmas room - PRESENTS!!

I find the devs of this game very generous at least a lot more than in other games. Its completely free if you want it to be and there are nice new updates.

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 15 4:45 AM
Nothing new you have always been able to open 2 chests: your own and 1 friends every 3 hours. The friend one does not always appear so check more friends if needed

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 12:22 PM
Timalay the 1st reply is an automated response. You need to reply to that one again with the same text - after that you will hear directly from the team.

Good luck.

Dont hesitate to ask me if you have any questions. I went though support not long ago to get my game restored.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 12:19 PM
Lol - yes I have poked him many times just to ANNOY him more muhahahaha!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 12:12 PM
I have not had shard demands from Trina in a long long time - I wonder if it stops being shardquests when you hit a certain level with her? - always the ship or HoS with her now - kinda nice

Edit I have noticed that a lot of the Christmas items gives 3 shards each and they are easy to come by in my opinion. Maybe start sharding those too when you have the pets you need

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 11:01 AM
Please post if you have found out where the Christmas gnome and Pixie like to have dinner for gold

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator