Posts created by fishfingers10

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 17 9:12 AM
All done, fingers aching, dreading tomorrow, coffee coffee coffee and break through the pain barrier!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 26, 17 11:53 PM
So sorry to hear of your struggle, concentrate on getting well again, you will have lots of gifts waiting for you when you return to playing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 26, 17 11:48 PM
100%

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 17 11:31 PM
Same here Sharon,noticed this morning, well done. Embers

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 17 11:59 PM
Please can you check your games, I have 10 pages of friends and always gifted daily, since the technical problem we had I am not able to gift half my friends or enter rooms, can you please make sure you have made the changes suggested so I can get back to normal, thanks. Embers

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 12, 17 11:53 PM
There is another way, if the player referred to knows who they are they are free to respond, I'm sure they read the forum, if not then clearly they have not been offended in any way, we all let off steam at some time so they are free to do the same.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 11, 17 12:16 AM
Hey Starr, I have just finished the Blueprints quests and Teodi was a nightmare, I looked back at old threads and this is my second time round but no different, I am convinced it is pure luck, stock up on strong coffee you will need it!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 10, 17 12:07 AM
Agree wholeheartedly, but it can be fun repaying the favour, for newer players who dont have 10,000000 + in coin its really not fair, just rely on the buddy system, if you need an item get in touch with one of us and arrange time and price and will be happy to oblige.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 4, 17 12:18 AM
HAPPY 4TH JULY from the UK to all our American friends in the castle, have a great day.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 4, 17 12:06 AM
We all have a rant coral,unfortunately its part of the game, a very annoying part but the same for all of us, dont get too discouraged as there are pleanty of us to help out when needed.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 23, 17 12:09 AM
Yup, got it all and all the other blueprints have dropped fine but getting nothing here, still on 2, i know from last time that they dropped fine till last couple, have no idea whats going on.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 22, 17 10:10 AM
Im at the dreaded Teodi's for the second time round, for some reason i have no blueprint pieces dropping, I got 2 the first 2 I did and then nothing, I do remember the first time round that i took ages to find the last piece but the rest did drop, this time zippo!! Any help appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 17 12:10 PM

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 14, 17 12:09 AM
You say its just a game but the player is real, i find that interesting as how you play the game is you the player! I play the game the way i would do anything else, my sense of fair doesnt alter when I play, there have always been sharks in the game and judging by the way they play I doubt very much it bothers them being called a shark, no names are ever used, thats how they enjoy the game and good luck to them, everyone has an opinion and everyone is entitled to it, the buddy system has always worked so keep using it. happy gaming.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 9, 17 12:12 AM
Nicely vented!! If you need an item for a quest send me a PM and will put one up briefly for you, thats the best way, just have to coordinate times, its also good fun to play them at their own game, watch the ending soon auction!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 17 1:40 PM
Is there a reason you posted this another 5 times, just wondered, point taken, you are bored! I can honestly say i dont get that far ahead of inventory etc to ever get bored, once special events end i need to stock up before next one and im on the end level and awaiting update to continue, happy gaming.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 17 1:35 PM
Was listening to an old song this morning dont know if you remember it but kind of sums up what i have been feeling and maybe others both here in the UK and elsewhere, Something Inside So Strong maybe it helps maybe not.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 17 12:24 AM
Beautiful idea.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 17 3:27 AM
Just read the story and wish i hadnt, cruel and evil, I have family in london but they are fine, condolences and love to all those lost and injured, to my fellow uk players chin up and we keep going, God bless.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 17 12:16 AM
When i started playing MC a long while back now I got very frustrated that it was taking so long to level up and someone who had been playing a lot longer told me not to be in a hurry and take it very slowly and they were right, i started enjoying the game way more, you do get there. I'm still very impatient but I reign myself in, even in the special events I try and pace myself, games are meant to be fun, keep plodding on, it's worth it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator