Posts created by Catlover612

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 15 11:12 AM
I am so frustrated with my game. Playing on iPad 2 , and my game shuts down and returns to my home screen.
When I go back I have lost all the progress I made and coins from crafting, and at one point I even was returned to level 51 from level 52.
they want you to craft the same items 3 times, and it takes hours and thousands of coins. The progress is gone, but unfortunately the coins aren't returned, and I am fast running low.
I have sent two tickets to support but haven't heard back.
Is anyone else having this problem? It seems like it started with the last update.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 15 10:30 AM
Since the last update my game shuts down and I lose all my progress for the day. The quests take a lot of time and thousands of coins (usually they want you to do each one three times) After the game shuts down and I am returned to my home screen--playing on iPad 2--I have to do it all over again, but even tho all my progress is gone, unfortunately so are the thousands of coins I had to use to craft the items!
I sent a ticket to Big Fish a few days ago but havent heard anything back.
Is anyone else having this problem? I don't see any sense in even playing now since I can't seem to progress, and I am running low on coins.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 15 6:09 PM
My MC game on my pc has the spring update with cool stuff, but not my iPad.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 15 10:39 AM
Me too dragonfly--so annoying!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 15 2:11 PM
One of my friends has a vacation notice next to her name. I am still receiving gifts from her but it won't let me gift her. I don't want her to think I am just taking and not returning gifts.
I have never seen this option to say you are on vacation. Does anyone know where I can find it (for future reference)?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 15 12:53 PM
I was playing MC on my iPad last night and I guess I accidentally tapped the diamonds next to the sleeping pet. Next thing I knew--poof, my diamonds were gone, just that quick!
I bought diamond last month when there was a special. I had almost 200 and have been so very frugal with them- now I am down to 70.
BOO HOO.
Now I always make sure I have a pet that is awake, so it won't happen again.
I hope this information will save someone else from making this mistake.
Happy playing!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 15 2:39 PM
I finally managed to get to level 29 and was excited to open a new area, but it says I have to complete the Kings Quest as well.
Can someone who has already gotten beyond this point tell me what it is I am supposed to do? Do I have to do something special to get to the king?
Thanks in advance

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 15 1:37 PM
Hi everyone. I haven't been playing very long -level 13- and ran out of time to craft 2 more Christmas pets. . I only need the green cards now, but since we aren't getting Chritmas cards now I would appreciate any help if someone has cards to share.
Thank you
Playing on pc --code number 341856

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 15 6:34 PM
I can use cards to finish hatching my Christmas eggs. Ipad i467956
Playing as Bobbi
Thank you for any help

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 14 7:29 PM
So true-

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 14 6:36 PM
Hi everyone. Hope you are all having a great holiday!
I am only on level 17 but am loving this game.
I was wondering tho, after crafting items in the lab, you get a spin with two opertunities for prizes. I have never gotten anything on this spin except for coins or an X.
Is this normal for you all or am I just unlucky?
There are other things there, but the spin never stops on anything good.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 14 8:44 PM
Thank you for the information. I love this game

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 14 7:48 PM
I am a fairly newbie, and am only on level 16-but in all this time I have never seen even one of the pet medalions. Is it that I am not on a high enough level?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator