Posts created by mirandashell

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 21, 17 10:28 AM
I'm getting a bit bored with as well. It's getting too tough to progress. And it's not a game of skill, it's a game of chance.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 21, 17 10:27 AM
Did that. Nothing doing.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 21, 17 10:23 AM
I think that after the kicking the developers of Antique Road Trip - American Dreaming got when they announced that they were abandoning the game half way through, the developers of this game have just quietly dropped it. They aren't going to tell us. And if we ask, we will just get the usual upbeat message of buggerall from the Mods.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 21, 17 6:14 AM
Just downloaded the new fixes and guess what? The game won't load. It doesn't even start to load.

And please don't give me the usual bumf about messing with my settings. It's not me, it's you.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 11, 17 3:51 AM
Thank you!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 3, 17 5:02 AM
That's the one!

Thanks Dirk!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 3, 17 4:28 AM
Does anyone have a link to the Event thread? I tried searching but that just brought up loads of threads of people wishing each other a Happy TD!

Thank you!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 3, 17 4:22 AM
You can either buy it or play the first 3 cities repeatedly.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 30, 17 5:49 AM
Is it possible to unfollow? I didn't we could.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Sep 30, 17 5:27 AM
Pay no attention to the post about strategy. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference. Basically you have to be patient enough to keep playing. Eventually the game will let you win. It will take months.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Sep 30, 17 5:22 AM
Hmm. Hopefully they will get rid of it in the next update as it serves no purpose at all.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 13, 17 9:24 AM
It would be nice to have the choice to decline the demands of the villagers. Those spinning timers are irritating.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 13, 17 9:20 AM
Becbee, you should be able to uninstall and reinstall now. I did it this morning and the game is now working.

And I reckon that someone couldn't be arsed to send an email to me. So I won't be fannying about doing anything to my computer. My browser cache gets cleaned often so it's nothing to do with that. It always amuses/annoys me how everything wrong with BFG gets blamed on the players....

Anyway, if one of the Mods could thank the Support Team for fixing the glitch that would be great. And then tell them not to do it again.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 12, 17 2:49 AM
Just be glad you can still get into the game! Since the update, those of us on W8 can't even open it. And the Support Team are saying nothing.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 12, 17 1:13 AM
Thanks for the replies but I haven't received the automatic email. Which is what is worrying me. I may not be in the queue at all.

And TBH, it's not a problem with me, it's a problem with the game. I would prefer they just get on and fix it.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 11, 17 4:40 AM
Thanks!

I did read that and it wasn't overly helpful. Just wondering why the level is so hard it takes forever to get past.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 11, 17 2:14 AM
Have you finished the time span for infinite lives?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 11, 17 1:53 AM
And have been stuck there for weeks. Getting very bored now with this game.

Anyone know any way of getting past this level that doesn't involve spending loads of real money?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 11, 17 1:38 AM
I've still not had a reply from the support team about the update problems. Is there any news?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 10, 17 11:08 AM
Alyenbird wrote:The Sunken Secrets Team sent me an e-mail asking for my game ID. How am I supposed to get that when I can't open the game?

Ah hah! I knew it!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator