Posts created by MagentaRose

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 17 8:43 PM
Annelliegram wrote: Actually, there IS a way......each person sending you a gift will also have their in-game ID displayed......so, you COULD write down the ID when accepting the gift .....then look through all the "player" cards in your social area to determine which one sent you the gift......

But.....why should you have to do that?????? Just a lot more maintenance than I want to invest to just return a gift.

I had never noticed their ID number before. Thanks Annelliegram. It may be as dandydog said: "Many Player's have "Feeder Games" in order to do just that, feed into their "Main Game" so will not Name that Extra Game".

as these Players are Levels 60 - 74. Its also difficult when Players keep changing their names. I guess it just makes the game more challenging.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 28, 17 6:19 AM
difi1 wrote:Your message has been bothering me for a while now.
Sometimes the repeat problems, complaining, are tiring, but those members have every right to express their feelings too. I too, have probably been included on your list. Please do not make an apology statement and then tell people to "CHILL"

Please try to lessen your feelings on those who "complain".

Well said difi & mee16. I agree with you both totally.

I didn't look at the dates this thread was started & last responded to when I responded so I'm sure it doesn't need regurgitating.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 28, 17 6:04 AM
Just tried to claim my 10 Random Items at the Shelter but received none. I will add this to my previous problem & hope the Support Team can help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 17 1:11 AM
I have many friends who use the name "Player" who also have the same Avatar. This makes it really hard to send back gifts as there is no way of knowing which "Player" sent the gift so it may take over a week before the original sender gets a gift in return.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 26, 17 11:39 PM
Oops! Several weeks ago I completed a Quest in the Grim Forest (at the grate) which took me to the Frozen Town where I completed the Shields Quest (or vice versa). Neither of these quests gave me rewards. I've continued to play but now realize that these completed quests may have given me items to activate other quests since I am receiving no more quests. I am Level 28. Have I left it too late to fix this issue?

Running the game as Administrator made no difference. Can you help please?

posted in Wanderland on Apr 26, 17 7:47 PM
I'd love to know their strategy too kenojoey, but its the tournament for finding Gremlins that I find the hardest as you need lots of items that can only be found in Cursed HOS's but players are able to find them in large numbers. I guess they are just REALLY lucky.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 26, 17 7:14 PM
I agree with you Aethne. Unless you have all the ACTIVATORS to activate it, it's a useless notification. What it is really saying is "You have all the parts, now spend REAL money to purchase Rubies to purchase the Activators to complete this Collection".

posted in Wanderland on Apr 24, 17 6:04 AM
gimmeemo wrote:I can't see **** in either of those and uses so many torches or beads to get in. Do I really have to do them to progress in game?

As JulietxJules said "You're not alone". Unfortunately these have items for the Collections that you can't get in any of the other HOS. Follow bunbury5's advice. I dislike the Timed & Mirror HOS's. Good luck.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 20, 17 4:19 PM
On the Tips & Tricks it mentions you can adjust the Game Settings to select "Casual" or "Advanced" Mode to play this game. I don't see that option. Was it removed in an Update?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 17 4:52 AM
HennyMarie wrote:
Please could you make the airship packing with - and + like we had with the kids for halloween..

Great idea HennyMarie.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 27, 17 6:09 PM
Begin with an enjoyable game:-

Then:- (just to name a few!!!)

1) Make items to find so small that you need a magnifying glass or binoculars to find.
2) Add to this a Night Mode.
3) Add to this a timer.
4) Make items to purchase require unreasonable amounts of rubies or coins.
5) Make the drop rate of required items non existent.
6) Make it impossible to “gift” friends who need items that require large amounts of rubies or coins to purchase

posted in Lost Lands: The Wanderer Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 17 1:44 AM
shunterfl wrote:In my case, I got the rat, put the jar on the maze, but couldn't get him to move. While I was clicking around to find out what arrows they were talking about, I inadvertently closed the game. I was unable to get back to the game mode again. I can get it to open, but not zoom in. I hate the idea that i have to replay the game to the point that I get the rat to make this work. It's definitely a tech issue. BF should create a patch to fix it.

It is now 25th February 2017 and this problem is STILL NOT fixed. I do not want to restart the game and have the same problem occur. After all these months since this issue was first reported, why hasn't a patch been created?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 12, 17 9:42 PM
Yes, I still log in every morning when possible as I still love this game. I finished all the Quests & Grandmastered in all the Maps including feeding the Dark Chest back in January 2016. All thats left to do is Grandmaster in the mini games & then I can restart this beautiful but unfinished ggggrrrrr game ( if its still available)

There really are many hours/months/?years of gameplay if you do want to finish all quests & mini games.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 11, 17 2:38 PM
I recently lost my progress at Level 120 & had to start over when my computer died & was replaced because "Found" saves progress onto the computer that its played on so BigFish cannot restore your progress to a new computer.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 17 5:41 PM
marlo10 wrote: Hi. Recently lost friends when I had my game transferred to a new computer. I found quite a few friend codes in this thread. I'd like to add mine and I will ask in return. My code is 646908. Thanks.

Hi marlo,

I sympathize with you as I lost all my friends (again) when my computer died & the game was transferred to a new computer. I have sent you an invite (even though I'm sure you have received many invites by now).

Old ID: 621103
New ID: 649401

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 17 9:54 PM
We are given a new ID Number & lose all our friends when:-

a) We replace our old computer with a new one
b) One of the Midnight Castle Updates last year that many of you would remember where we were given a new ID & lost our old ID & friends.

.... but our old ID is still visible when you select "Add A Friend" so it may seem like the person is ignoring you if you select the old ID when in fact they have a new ID number.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 17 3:02 AM
I also missed out on the last Silver Globe. Oh well, maybe in 11 months I'll be more successful.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 17 5:09 PM
Even those this thread will be “LOCKED” by the Moderators because we are off topic, & they don’t like you speaking about other games (so I won't suggest any others), it was an absolute disgrace that Awakening Kingdoms (the BEST 'free game' in my opinion), was cancelled & the game had no ending to the delightful story, especially to the paying gamers. I invested money in it a week before it was cancelled which I don’t regret doing because I felt the Developers deserved support. Most of the other games that BFG cancel due to lack of profit at least have an ending.

Many players also cancelled their Membership because of it & many of us tried to get petitions going to reconsider their decision, but without success. NO PROFIT = End Of Game!

Good luck in your search for games.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 17 6:21 PM
BillyeLH wrote:Is anyone else having the same issue that I'm having, in that there is 1 snow globe of the 30 that I can not get? It is the gold Christmas tree (second one, top roll). I have 436 snow globes collected but not this one.

Thanks!

Billye

There are 2 globes that I have no chance of getting this time round. I'll have to wait until the end of the year when it starts all over again & maybe then I'll be successful. Admittedly I haven't collected as many as you have so good luck in the next few days.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 31, 16 9:26 PM
This was the 1st & last "free" game that I spent real money on. A week after I had paid it was announced that there would be no more updates. I have no regrets about paying money because it was a beautiful, enjoyable game (that I am still playing). I agree with "pferreira" that it wouldn't be profitable because there were not enough "paying" players to keep the "free" game running.

The fact that the game never had an ending is the most disappointing aspect & there is another "free" game that I have a feeling will also come to an end very soon.
The only problem with putting a disclaimer in it like pferreira suggested is if people then stop playing it they will remove it completely..

Many of us tried to get a petition going with plea's to have it continued but unfortunately many read the posts but did not add their names to the petitions.

I did purchase all the other Awakening Kingdoms games after starting this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator