Posts created by haileesmother

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Jan 12, 10 2:51 AM
ok ive been playing endless, only 1 spot is gone due to the 2 irons i have to make....there r never double items nor will an order for tractor or robot because u use the same building....in other words; endless remains endless

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Jan 11, 10 9:26 PM
ok i looked thru the forum again and finally found my answer...i guess the factories dont work at all....i am sure there will be a new download soon that fixed the problem, i just hope my tasks dont end up getting filled with factory made items or my endless mode will have ended

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Jan 11, 10 9:20 PM
im playing the endless mode and i cant make irons...i have all the fixins but when i click none of the parts fly to the machine....it lights up, ive tried destroying it and rebuilding it, i have cautiously made sure i have a gear and the plans, but it wont work, how do i fix this?

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Jan 6, 10 4:27 PM
oh ty so much

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Jan 6, 10 6:08 AM
OK I cant get gold on level 15 anyone figure it out yet?

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 29, 09 6:16 PM
CON: i cant find a way to keep it from freezing after the train race

all that work for nothing

posted in Cat Wash on Dec 18, 09 6:37 PM
dont waste ur money folks, i would bring up the fact there is a major bug with the 2nd level but i wont waste BFG's developers time....not worth fixing....i had a cat sliding all over the place on its belly and i couldnt catch it so i had to restart then my 2nd try at 2nd level a cat attacked the help and i couldnt pry it off of her....i give this one

posted in Virtual Families on Nov 3, 09 1:36 AM
huh good idea lol i think ill try it

posted in Virtual Families on Nov 1, 09 7:44 PM
what do i have to do to get it fixed? i have the pump next to it and it is too heavy i have all improvements except the tv, treadmill and pinball machine

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Oct 27, 09 8:01 PM
ty so very much!

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Oct 26, 09 1:42 PM
i also need help with finding the butterfly wings for the dioni, i looked thru the forum and couldnt locate help for these thx

posted in My Tribe on Oct 19, 09 9:50 AM
OOOOH well it is mushrooms sea and stardust

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Oct 18, 09 3:25 PM
u gotta be more specific.....why dont u just search the game and look for a walk thru? itll tell u everything u need to know

posted in My Tribe on Oct 18, 09 3:17 PM
u give it to a girl who can get pregnant then put a guy on her then they go in the hut and come out with twins

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on Oct 7, 09 5:06 AM
i got way too impatient i bought it from sandlot yesterday and when i came on BFG this morning i saw it there....kinda stinks because i would have used a credit to get closer to the free game...ah well, im sure there will be more than enough games ill use credits on, i have to get that free game, lol it has become a mission. this cake mania is one i will play again and again and the play is so laid back, my 6 yr old will be able to play and enjoy it, too im so happy there is a TM game that surpasses the rest.

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on Oct 7, 09 5:03 AM
this is the best one yet, i like the fact u dont ONLY make cakes...i finished it and they r leaving it open for yet ANOTHER cake mania...im ready for it NOW lol cake mania has to be the best TM game made so far!

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on Oct 7, 09 5:01 AM
i first asked about the statue but i later learned the answer... ....the monuments do absolutely nothing but add income, oh well off to do it again!

THIS GAME IS AWESOME I AM GOING TO DO IT AGAIN...MY FAVORITE IS THE SUSHI PLACE

posted in Fashion Fortune on Sep 30, 09 5:28 PM
mooreaudrey45 wrote:I am also having trouble at the same stage of the game. it can't be all of us. must be something wrong with the game

if u are talking about the halloween level it has been fixed all u have to do is uninstall it and reinstall it....now as for lvl 48...i find it impossible to get the gold and when i buy upgrades on lvl 50....i hit finished and it doesnt let me play the level, it just advances me to the next level and gives me the silver for that level. when i play a TM game i play it until i complete it with all gold, this is disappointing because it seems ill NEVER get to obtain all gold.....im so sick of this game, lol

posted in Sushi To Go Express on Sep 30, 09 10:11 AM
i have been playing this one for a few days, i got it off another site and it went into my 6 year old's folder, it is a game for kids and when i want to play something mind dulling i play it. this game is cute and has its minor challenges its geared for the kids and if u have young ones it is a great buy.

posted in Fashion Fortune on Sep 30, 09 8:18 AM
i am having trouble getting gold on level 48 and it seems i cant even play level 50....when i buy upgrades then click finished, it goes to the map and i have a silver for the level and i advance to the next level...am i alone in this one? i already complained about the halloween thing and got a credit (code) for another game, i feel awful complaining again but can this game possibly have glitches again/still?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator