Posts created by bfgBellerophon

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 6, 17 7:48 AM
Hi Gcb511,

Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences with this game after updating to iOS 11. I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to play Found on your device. Please keep in mind that the difficult decision to longer provide updates to this specific game was made. I'll include a link below to the announcement:

An Important Announcement Regarding Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - August 18 , 2015

As operating systems and devices improve with advances in technology, sometimes older games will struggle to work properly. In many cases, this is due to the app not being compatible with the new technology available in the device or operating system.

Apple has made the decision to not support 32-bit games on devices running iOS 11, which means that devices running that OS will not be able to play the older, 32-bit games. We are very sorry for the trouble. If you have a device that is still running iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, the games should continue to work.

We definitely want players to be able to play the games they choose, and I've gone ahead and passed along the contents of this thread to the appropriate teams. If any information is relayed to us, we will post in the forums. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Farm Up on Oct 6, 17 7:35 AM
Hi divadogmom,

Thank you for taking the time to post. I'm sorry to hear that your game is starting to freeze up after playing for years. I definitely want to help get things up and running as they should. It is recommended to try the troubleshooting steps in the following Big Fish Games Help pages as they have been known to help resolve these sorts of issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide assistance.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

Thank you for your patience and understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the above thread. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 7:04 AM
Hi Npac,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that your iPad broke and your game progress was lost. Thank you Pazlovejoy for taking the time to let other players know what has worked for you. It is highly recommended that if your progress was lost and you obtained a new device on the same platform, to reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team. Please download Midnight Castle on your new device and provide the new friend code as well as your original one to the Support Team. Please keep in mind that the Support Team has the appropriate tools from the developer to manually move over your progress for you. While players have mentioned the iCloud, the Support Team is the best resource for the nature of these issues.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 6:16 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you everyone for your patience regarding the spam posts in this thread. We will continue to manually ban each spam poster and delete each post. If you would like to read more information regarding these nuisance posts, please refer to the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Dark Romance: The Monster Within on Oct 6, 17 5:18 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct these types of problems:

Game Compatibility

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

posted in Dark Romance: The Monster Within on Oct 6, 17 5:17 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Dark Romance: The Monster Within here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Dark Romance: The Monster Within.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 5, 17 2:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and let players know that the Moderation Team continues to pass along this thread to the Gummy Drop! teams. We will continue to be an advocate for the players and ensure that the teams are aware of your suggestions and feedback.

I also want to mention some items placed in this thread. In regards to the locked city threads, the Moderation Team appreciates your patience regarding these threads. The threads do lock after 180 days of inactivity, and it is recommended that if you see any of these threads locked, to reach out to an active moderator.

In regards to posts, please keep in mind that there are size limits as lordkalvan mentioned. Oftentimes players may see the moderators post multiple times for one entire response. This is normal and players are encouraged that if more characters don't fit the text box, to open a new thread to continue the message.

Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding. If the Gummy Drop! teams relay any information on changes within the game, we will post in the forums.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 5, 17 12:38 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and help provide some clarification regarding the daily chests in Gummy Drop!. For the PC version, the teams have temporarily disabled them while they investigate this feature. We apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may have caused.

For the mobile platforms, players will automatically receive the daily reward after completing any level. If you find that no credits appear, feel free to reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with your user ID. The Support Team has the tools to provide assistance.

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 5, 17 12:10 PM
Hi dogpenny,

I see that there is some question on the storage system in Sunken Secrets. It is possible that you haven't reached the maximum storage capacity just yet. When opening up your storage, please check to see if there is an Upgrade button on the bottom of the popup. Items such as rope and plans are needed to upgrade your storage to make it larger. Currently the maximum storage capacity is 1,000 items.

If you find that you are having issues, feel free to reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team with a Taking A Screenshot of what you are seeing. The Support Team has the tools to provide assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 5, 17 10:49 AM
Hi ekaska,

Thank you for reaching out to our Customer Support Team. I was able to reach out to the Support Team and we thank you for your patience. The representative that you are working with will be with you as soon as possible. We apologize that the Moderation Team doesn't have the tools to provide assistance with this particular issue, and it is recommended to continue to work with Lilly.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 5, 17 10:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team appreciates everyone's patience regarding the iOS11 update and Dark Manor. We will continue to bring this thread to the attention of the appropriate teams. Once we are aware of any information regarding this issue, we will post in the forums.

Thanks again everyone for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 5, 17 10:05 AM
Hi BejanN,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing the iOS 11 error message when trying to play your game. While the game is no longer being updated with new content, those behind the game are currently investigating a possible solution for players on iOS 11 who would like to continue playing Dark Manor.

Sorry for the trouble with this update, and hopefully we will be able to find a way to keep Dark Manor open for all players on iOS. Be sure to keep an eye out for any new updates to the game in the App Store.

For now, if you have a PC, or an iPhone or iPad with an older version of iOS installed, and would like help in moving your progress to that device, please reach out to our Customer Support Team.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 5, 17 9:22 AM
Hi Wendyacuomo,

Welcome to the forums! I see that there is some question regarding how to upgrade fountains in Sunken Secrets. TMGamer99 is right that there is a great resource in the Helpful Links for Sunken Secrets. Please refer the following link for fountains:

Fountain Upgrades List

Happy gaming! We look forward to your participation in the forums.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 5, 17 8:54 AM
Hi fawltyduck,

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't seeing Ralfie in your Sunken Secrets game. It is possible that you aren't seeing this character because the weekend events have been disabled for the meantime. If the Moderation Team is aware of any changes to this feature, we will post in the forums. Please keep in mind that the non-appearance of Ralfie doesn't stop players from progressing in the game. You are more than welcome to reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team if you find that you cannot move forward.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 5, 17 8:27 AM
Hi FranLux,

I'm sorry to hear that the daily chests have disappeared from your Gummy Drop! game. The Moderation Team hasn't received any information regarding if the PC platform has adopted the newer system placed on the mobile platforms. If any information is brought to our attention, we will post in the forums.

In the meantime, it is recommended to reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team so that they can investigate this issue for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 5, 17 7:58 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates player's taking the time to post in this thread what is occurring within their games. I'm sorry to hear that technical issues are present and wanted to help provide some troubleshooting steps for these specific issues.

catmom50, I'm sorry to hear that your sister's game progress disappeared. Since we don't have the tools to investigate this issue from the forums, please have her reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with the user IDand what city the game should be located at. The Support Team can look into this.

SallyJGray, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that your game shuts down when trying to access it. It is recommended to close any background applications to ensure the game has the necessary resources to run properly. Please refer to the following help pages for these steps and click on the specific platform.

Force Close Applications (Android)
Force Close Applications (iOS)

debihug, in regards to the daily rewards, we apologize that these are automatically received after completing any level. If you find that you don't see this credited after completing a level, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with your user ID and details of the issue.

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in PuppetShow: Poetic Justice Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 17 6:55 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players posting what they are experiencing when trying to play this game. I'm sorry to hear that technical issues are present in player's games and wanted to provide some Big Fish Games Help pages that have been known to get things up and running. I've also gone ahead and alerted the appropriate teams of what has been posted in this thread.

It does look like the Windows 10 system has been mentioned in various issues. For players on this system, please refer to the troubleshooting steps in the help page below:

Windows 10

For players that have mentioned the administrator error message appearing, it may be helpful to run the games as an administrator. The Run Game as Administrator help page has those specific steps.

pennmom36, I'm sorry to hear that display issues occur for various games you play. I understand how it can be frustrating to have to go through certain steps for certain games, and I'll be sure to pass along this concern to the appropriate teams. While the Moderation Team doesn't have the tools to change any options or game content, we can continue to advocate for players and pass along what is presented in the forums.

If technical issues continue to be present in your games after trying the suggested troubleshooting steps, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

posted in PuppetShow: Poetic Justice Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 17 6:42 AM
Thank you hogfan for providing this list for the players! I've gone ahead and stickied this thread to make it more visible to others.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

posted in PuppetShow: Poetic Justice Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 17 6:32 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on PuppetShow: Poetic Justice Collector's Edition here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on PuppetShow: Poetic Justice Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in PuppetShow: Poetic Justice Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 17 6:31 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct these types of problems:

Game Compatibility

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator