Posts created by BanditSam

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 27, 17 4:03 AM
I will just add to what the other players have said and advise you to never spend real money to buy pearls. You get them free by leveling up, from dives s0metimes, from villagers, from completing achievements, and from the weekly weekend event.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 26, 17 3:51 AM
Hi Forest,

No, I have never had that happen, but I did have the game crash when I touched the second seahorse while a Naga was being released from his cage.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 24, 17 9:07 AM
I believe it changes from day to day, depending on what the players need to fill their balloons and request boards.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 20, 17 12:18 PM
Oh, that's why I never see them. I turned off notifications for all games on my ipad because they are annoying.

Thanks so much for the explanation.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 20, 17 9:19 AM
I just investigated what's in the settings and found that you can turn a whole bunch of notifications on or off. the default is on.

Where do these notifications show up? For example, a notification when magic is generated, a balloon has arrived, a crop is ready, etc. I turned them all off and didn't see any difference.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 20, 17 9:16 AM
lcjdqs wrote:How do you give Islander's xp? All my Islanders want is gold. I make three at night, but, it goes fast each day. Today all they want is items that take forever to make. I have sent two balloons, and will have too wait for sending more.

You don't give islanders XP. You give them the product they are asking for and in return you receive XP, and a pearl, amber, temporary slot, or a box with rope, plans or tools.

For the ones offering a pearl, it is well worth going to the trouble of making juice or whatever they need.

To speed up your balloons, use a Help call.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 20, 17 5:23 AM
That's good to know. During the weekend event I fill all requests as soon as I get them, so I'm hoping I will get more requests-and more rope!

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 20, 17 4:20 AM
How often do the little islanders ask for items in return for a box? I'm guessing it's every 6 or 8 hours but I'm sure someone knows exactly.

Is there any way to encourage more of them? If you give them what they want immediately, does that make the next islander appear sooner?

How long do they stay around if you don't tap them? If I see one at bedtime, I leave it, and hope it will still be there in the morning. Do they go away after a certain period of time or just wander endlessly until you see what they want?

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 19, 17 5:12 AM
Ralphie is excited about the weekend event on iPad.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 18, 17 11:00 AM
I have decided I can live with the Kroks. My island looked too messy with all those flowers and mushrooms covering every square inch. You get 50 XP for smiting a Krok, and that's not a bad thing.

So I have harvested the mushrooms, picked the flowers, and will live and let live with the Kroks.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 17, 17 4:29 AM
I have been wondering about something for a while. What is the point in using a Help call to remove the Kroks? Except if you are at a very low level with no fountains or magic, what's the point? (I did it accidentally the other day and was furious with myself for wasting a help call.)

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 16, 17 4:09 AM
Hi Pim,

Your daughter needs uninstall the game, reinstall the game then log in again using the correct option.

If you need more help, please contact the Customer Support Team. They will help her even if she does not provide a game ID.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 13, 17 9:00 AM
SlavicCookingCom wrote: Right now I am having a terrible time trying to expand my storage beyond 720 because toolboxes are limited.

Same here. I thought that the type of box in short supply varied each time you completed a storage level. But I've been short of tools for a few levels now. Ready to increase to 940 slots BUT I need 11 more tools.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 12, 17 4:39 AM
monkiecat wrote:Just did a dive and got zero pearls... that was the only reason left for doing dives

They haven't done away with the pearls on dives. I just got two. What a relief! That's my only reason for diving, now that they have eliminated the seahorse achievement.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 12, 17 3:51 AM
Great! Have fun making candy!

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 11, 17 11:04 AM
That's the limit for iOS, although some people have 9514. The limit is higher for PC players.

We are all in a holding pattern now, waiting for the next update,

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 11, 17 9:13 AM
You can buy the first sweet shop at level 13. It's in the store.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 11, 17 9:10 AM
Yes, that is something new. It's tasks to complete. I used it to find shells left behind by Kroks and a piece of rubble that gave me +1 magic.

I have not seen it since, even though I have gotten rid of other Kroks.

What I don't like about the update is the fact that when you leave to go to another island then return, you are not returned to the same place on your own island. For example, if I accept a delivery from Peter Panda then click on the person he purchased it from, when I return I am somewhere else, not looking at Peter Panda anymore.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 11, 17 4:11 AM
I had to clean up the shells left behind by the Kroks, and I also found one piece of rubble that gave me +1 magic when I removed it. Hooray - I am now up to 9513 magic but where is that last +1 piece? If the task doesn't show, then I guess there's no way to find it.

I only got the upgrade this morning so don't know if any more tasks will show up or if they will be different.

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 10, 17 3:55 AM
I'm on iOS and am stuck at 9512. Can't find the last two bits, so I am glad that the new release will tell us what is left to upgrade.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator