Posts created by lanky46musician

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 17 7:53 PM
Happy Birthday Ada! I's so glad you have been on the forum and kept us up to date on Randy.

Hope you had a great birthday,
DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 17 7:50 PM
The easiest way is to put the unique stamp on your wishlist and let your friends gift it to you. You can also do the HOS and will get one, but not necessarily the unique stamp. The third way is if you get lots of gifts in your sack in the new Christmas Room, you will probably get a couple of unique stamps there.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 17 8:12 AM
susiewastaken wrote:
lanky46musician wrote:Answer all the replies you get from Customer Service or they will think your problem is solved and you will have to start over. Also the work you do on your new game will go away when you get your old game transferred, so don't go all out while waiting.

DeeJay46

Do get up to level 6, so you can invite your friends as soon as game is transferred.

Thanks, I forgot about that.. I usually got up to Level 11 before slowing down. Now I would say get your Christmas room up before slowing down. Just don't spend a lot of coin or diamonds to get things because you will get your old stuff back but it won't be added to the new stuff.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 17 8:04 AM
If you have played your friend's games in the last 24 hours, then you can't play them again until the next day. That day starts with GMT time, not necessarily your time.

I have that freeze problem when I change items on my wishlist. It will say please wait and I have to close down the game get it to move. It always takes that item off when I get back in, so I would assume your presents are going to your friends.

Happy gaming,
DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 17 7:05 AM
Answer all the replies you get from Customer Service or they will think your problem is solved and you will have to start over. Also the work you do on your new game will go away when you get your old game transferred, so don't go all out while waiting.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 17 6:53 PM
We got our first measurable snow of 1 inch on the 24th in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Now if it would melt tomorrow.....

That's not going to happen as it's supposed to get down to below zero the next couple of days.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 17 10:52 PM
1457051 wrote:I've seriously been thinking if the DEVS are intentionally taking away all of our hints with the challenges. I rarely use them. Mostly just in new rooms, and at one time I had 200 + of both of them before they introduced the flash and new modes.
I'm waaaay down now. I don't use them regularly, but still wish I had more.
Seems like all the challenges are asking for more and more hints to be used.
JMO

Put them on your wishlist. I'll bet lots of people will gift them to you. I only use mine in the new rooms to find where hide the items. If you mean the night mode when you say flash, then go into the options and turn it off. I didn't mind it at first, but it got worse the longer I did it. As soon as I got the achievement, I turned it off. Now I only turn it back on to do the Castle Challenge.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 20, 17 12:31 PM
You were not my friend on either of my games, but if you want or need more friends, my ID#s are 646359 for dandy donna and 637869 for DeeJay46. I will send you an invite if you want to accept.

Good luck catching up,
DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 7:31 PM
Jilla824224 wrote:Is it poor etiquete to only leave gifts for my friends who have opened the 2nd christmas room? I have only a few gifts to leave not the 1000 needed to finish the achivement.

Maybe they will realize that they might get more gifts if they open the 2nd one. I'm afraid that they might not be playing if they don't change the room.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 7:18 PM
Someone said they just did one of the scenes at a time. That way you don't have to remember where everything is in all 3 scenes. Try it that way and see if it's easier.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 7:08 PM
AS SOON AS I SAW YOU WERE UP AND RUNNING, I SENT YOU GIFTS.

DEEJAY46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 7:14 AM
Happy Birthday datsalotta. Hope you get lots of presents today! LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 6:58 AM
I make sure that I all of my friends card up on the social page before I open the Christmas Room, because if they are not there they won't show up in the room.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 6:36 AM
I still have friends who have no rooms at all. I figured since this is the first Special Event that needed to use the room, I would wait until now to delete them. I figure they either quit the game or had problems and got a new ID#.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 8:15 AM
mommduck wrote:`you can leave gifts in the old rooms as well..but to be honest, the gifts that have dropped this morning are rather poor in comparison to last year.

I also gifted myself on a feeder game to see what arrived and it was 1 airship item. Not a fair exchange for selling the xmas decorations.

Edit to also comment, not one wand has dropped for me today.

If you haven't already done it, put the wand on your wishlist. Friends who get a lot of wands may gift them to you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 7:13 PM
WeeSam wrote:
mommduck wrote:
AnnaDownes01 wrote:
WeeSam wrote:I'm loving the new room as well. Despite the fact I said I wouldn't change to the Christmas room until the event starts, I just had to have that room open.

Staring at a roaring fire on the computer while sweltering on a 34 degree day (93 F) is not the greatest, but it is just so pretty I can't resist.

I agree with you Wee Sam, not the best in our Summer Heat down under, Would prefer to experience a White Christmas in reality, but can't see that happening in my lifetime.

How about doing a house swap? Snow is due here over the weekend and I know which I would prefer.

Snow sounds good right now while I am at work on a stinking hot day, with the air con not working because NZ buildings just aren't designed to cope with the heat.

However, tomorrow is Saturday, and I believe I'll be at the beach. The perfect place on a hot day. So yes, I'll swap you today, but I want my house back tomorrow.

Use the poor man's air conditioner--put a wet towel in front of your fan. LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 17 5:56 AM
I did the up date on PC (iOS doesn't have it yet) and the book in the old room has all the new globes. I didn't know about the second room. I'll go back and check that out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 17 5:50 AM
When I went into my Christmas Room and accidentally hit the Christmas tree, it told me there was an update. I tried the same thing on iOS, but it didn't work.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 17 11:37 AM
Pheonix6two wrote:So I am looking for active new friends, I was a lot further ahead in this game but made the big mistake of connecting to FB and lost everything as I had an later version already connected that reverted fb reverted me back to, I was at level 29 and lost it all went back to level 2 I was so pissed. I managed to get myself back to luv 17 but now need help with a few items, I try to help everyday please add me my game Number is i1734141 Pheonix

Sent you an invite.
DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 17 11:33 AM
The "view" column tells you how many people have read your post and the "replies" column tells you how many have responded to your post. Think about how many thousands of people all over the world. Probably between 50 and 75% of those people are coming to the forum. If you look closely after the person's name (under the subject of the post you will see what time (PST) they answered your post. So if 5 people viewed your post but only 1 answered it a minute after you posted-then you know all of those people viewed it in the first minute. The longer your post stays on the first page, the more people will view it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator