Posts created by sanpry

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 11, 09 9:30 PM
bfgErie wrote:I've just heard back from one of our fabulous IT people and it appears that the problem has been fixed. Please let us know if you experience any more trouble and thanks for your patience with us!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 17, 09 5:13 PM
hi me too, just spoilt me, now all is very average, they did say it takes twelve monthes to make one, waiting, sandy

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 27, 09 2:43 AM
me to ,first room all done and cant move on, have emailed support, and i was told after you do the mini game, and find the stethascope?? it works, but you cant get there, have emailed again, so we will see, the time machine is black,
have reinnstalled, and downloaded new gm, no go, any one else???
keep up the good fishys, im hooked,

posted in Cake Shop on Apr 11, 09 9:36 PM
me too comes up error, or freezes, when you get it back carrys on, i have downloaded twice from my account, any replys/ thanks

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 11, 09 2:54 AM
how strange as all the fishys say you wont find better service and you do get coupons to reload , ect, they are very good, go on lizziks photobucket and tips i print out and keep a big file, , its all fun ,lighten up and get with the challange, i might add at 65yr, i never thought i would get hooked, good luck see you in the pond.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Apr 1, 09 3:52 AM
hi thanks for all the help but stuck at sand door ,forever, cant get your photobucket pages up been at it for hours could you send me your link, about to cry boo hoo, sandy

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Apr 1, 09 3:50 AM
LizzieK wrote:You're welcome Susan. I'm glad you made it through. This is a fun game, I hope you are enjoying it.

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Mar 28, 09 2:02 AM
far too short, shame i wasted a credit voucher from out very generous fish freinds, boo hoo, any one bought the ,search for the lost treasure, its like the musium i think??

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 10, 09 5:30 PM
hi dont give up, if you think that ones hard try the ican pricess, thats sooo dark and things on the edge, you have to hold your mouse on or the screen moves,
i have had a eye test and new glasses, no good, we dont mind them hidden, but hey we need so be able to find them, shame maybe too old for some of these games, i have done ravenhurst return twice and amason, and serpent of irsis, , makes the others boaring, cant wait for more good ones, keep plodding, sandy fish

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 10, 09 5:26 PM
bribling wrote:I am sorry but i do know how you feel, I am struggling with this game because of the tiny items and the dark places. Like you, I cannot see a lot of things and it is tiresome to quit the game to look at a screen capture or a walkhrough. If I play windows mode, I don't have to quit the game but items along the edges cannot be seen or clicked on.

I lose Hints trying to find the Hotspots on some of these items. I had to click 3 times on the BOW and it is one of the largest items I have had to find. I was afraid I would lose one of the few Hints I had left so inbetween clicks I hunted for other "bows".

After more than two days of fooling around in Venice (I think that's it) I was able to get back on the train and then had to find the same collections of tiny items I had already found before - dice, screws and something else. This is certainly a dirty trick. It was a living H*** to find those things the first time and I was so glad to get past them. I don't know if that was planned or luck-of-the-draw but it is definitely dirty

I am debating with myself whether or not to give up. This is just so frustrating and I was so looking forward to enjoying this game. Maybe I am just too blind to play these games anymore

I have been looking forward to the next Hidden Expedition but the last one was difficult for me (the tiny items) and I have no hope that the next will be better.

In the past one of the criticisms of HOs was the unreal size of items. I suppose all of that fuss has led to more and more teeny tiny "realistic" items. This seems to be getting worse with every game (sigh).

posted in Rescue at Rajini Island on Jan 31, 09 6:57 PM
put your rope on the planks you just found, hope this helps, any clues as to the door combination? stuck here.

posted in Rescue at Rajini Island on Jan 31, 09 5:39 PM
so any clues out there for the door ? driving me mad,

posted in Rescue at Rajini Island on Jan 30, 09 11:15 PM
hey green is right, whats with the door combination, silly not a clue even or am i getting old, help please

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 2, 09 7:58 PM
thanks heaps all the fish that helped, but now past charles floating in his tube, whats with the numberd stuff on what i think is the last bit?? stuck here forever!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 23, 08 6:19 PM
umigame87 wrote:what shouLd i do with my knife?? it seems the this knife is not sharp enough...T_________T

hi weres the knife,? going nuts here thanks ,a heaps,

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 16, 08 9:52 PM
hi i had tons, but have just finished, yeh, thanks for all the help out there, .theres tricks to all the problems, i pesterd big fish, and ended up with help on here, hope you do ,i cant remember back to that leval. good luck,

posted in Treasure Island on Nov 16, 08 7:27 PM
hi there anyone had aproblem getting the last peice of tea towel that hangs in mid air, in the temple scene, and wont go over to complete its self? you need this to hang it on the line and continue. ??? help oh you wise ones, ta sandy

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 4, 08 1:17 AM
same here the amulet will not go in the statue, dont tell me we have to start all over again, thats not fair!!, any solutions out there/

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 3, 08 12:44 AM
okay guys, how do you get that stupid mouse out of the maze? stuck for days on this one?? please help, sandy

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 11, 08 3:43 AM
million thanks on the tunnels of london, i was about to uninstall, now im stuck on the placing of the nights, but at least i know its possable?? funny no stratagy quide to this? .

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator