Posts created by General_hobojoe

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 16 7:39 AM
Well I am back.....but a HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU......My smiles to the folks that are still willing to push forward......and a bit out of the loop with the intel......so am trying to catch up a bit on the latest.......hugs and smiles and thank you all again.....cheers **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 16 8:46 PM
THANK YOU ALL MY FRIENDS ONE AND ALL>>>>>>>YOU ARE AWESOME>>>>I DIG RAWKN IT WITH YOU >>>>>>>>> ........MY BLESSINGS........**D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 9:53 PM
50 keys to craft the 'keys of fate" to open the chest once.......to acquire all the pets 200....but.....sometimes folks have to open the chest more than 4 times....so 250 -300....because some were getting bundles of the food in between the pets......it took me five openings to get all four pets.......and also some folks have gained the new pets from the dice table...look for a blank circle and play it.....just some intel I read....cheers **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 9:20 PM
Armerige wrote:
sbaker2318 wrote:Amerige............nice post!

Wishtar..........what you said looks good to me.

Fuzzy..........I vote with my pocketbook.........have bought a pack of diamonds with every update that I liked........and same for the events............I DO NOT BUY DIAMONDS WHEN UNHAPPY!!

Thanks, sbaker2318

Wishtar - adding 11 games to the petition. I also wanted to add my $$$ spent on MC - will that be ok?

Fuzzy - I am right there also - just did a rough tally of real money spent on fake diamonds to date, playing since Day 1. I have spent $2,304 on MC for diamonds purchases. Not to mention just in the last 90 days, $286 on collector editions I have yet to play other than the demo because I am so darn committed to MC in my very small window of 2-3 hours of free time each day. On the up side, looks like I have a whole lot of games to play in the event I leave MC.

If Elephant/BF doesn't understand our emotions, perhaps we should add our monetary contributions along with our names to the petition. It has been my experience, when the money leaves, it gets someone's attention. Even buying one pack of diamonds means you love the game enough to part with your very real money! And every penny matters!
....do ya like the clementines?... **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 8:38 PM
walkingstar wrote:My First Laugh of the Day! I do declare **D** you should be a comedian. One of my favorite songs & singers. Yep..The answer my friend..[along with some other "stuff"] is Blowin' in the wind..Hahaha..still smilin'..Q
**D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 8:36 PM
mekeogh wrote:Gallaxie is in the hospital for a few days. She will be back to gifting hopefully by the weekend. Thanks and good wishes to all

I send my best wishes....and healing prayers... **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 7:39 PM
Naw.....just the ones that don't dip the toes to test......jump right in......LOL **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 7:17 PM
Aye.....aye.....**D@NgeR** cheers....436974...lvl six nine....out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 6:30 PM
.....cheers....**D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 5:26 PM
Another way to attain shards...would be to start using the HOS's. Not in the way they are set now....but actually use the score for an item..ie shard........get x amount of HOS score for x amount of shards.....actually have a purpose to get scores and incentive to do the rounds........just a thought.....But have the item drop as before.......two worlds met with a smile cheers **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 5:16 PM
wishtar wrote:Ok, should we start a thread that says petition to reverse hos drop change? I ask this because clearly math and logic do not apply to all in the castle! Also because there are also opinions in this post involving other likes and dislikes as well. I don't mind the extra stuff they want to throw our way. I wish for more forward game movement but could at least do Trina, and DQ in conjunction with any updates (small as they are). Should mention I am on level 69 (haven't done mush of it out of disgust and boredom. Let me know your thoughts.

At least that way it would be one post that addressed just this issue and all the people that don't want to make a post could just add their ditto or signature to it. Am not on facebook but if you all think this is a good idea, I will create a post here and then someone could let people on facebook know to come here and sign it.

One clear request, reverse the HOS drop. That way its a simple thing the fevs could address right away (wishful thinking). said before i had one foot on the dock and one foot on the boat sailing away (and we all know how that turns out, SPLASH. LOL
I'd be totally down with that......awesome plan... **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 4:17 PM
The answer my friend is blowin in the wind....the answer is blowin in the wind..... cheers.....we all must wait...**D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 2:22 PM
I feel that every word......and resonate with fond echos the last bells toll.....the waning of that ebbing note......and wonder why.....why folks miss the subtle fact.....that ever present truth.........that day our CASTLE died........1/20/16.......D.O.A........ cheers **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 2:12 PM
Diane8722 wrote:So do you have to be at level 69 to access the new pets??? Only at 52...

Is there anything good about the new update for players not at level 68-69??? Would love to hear about it....

As to your 2nd ?.......YES....ther are aspects of the new update for all levels......

with that said.....1....is medallions dropping with pet feeding...2...is scroll ability with private room and general over all smooth scrolling.......3.....is well you have to be at 69.....but...the Blue/chests the new pets drop are really cool....they give 10 items......most I have seen have been filled with blimp items and shards and diamonds and coins and shards..........4.....is there are new ZZ's and a new area called the Portal...........but.........OVERALL those are pale in comparrison to the agregious fact of the HOS item % drop of 2/3-3/4 LESS...this effects ALL that play.....in their abilities to level up and progress fluidly as before it..........so the new KOOL stuff is mute...... cheers **D** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 2:00 PM
Diane8722 wrote:So do you have to be at level 69 to access the new pets??? Only at 52...

Is there anything good about the new update for players not at level 68-69??? Would love to hear about it....

I saw a post of folks receiving them on the dice table.......but as far as that goes I do not know what level they were to confirm that........other than that referrence.....my understanding is that one must be maxed at 69 to receive the new pets..... cheers **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 12:27 PM
Knowing what i know now and having the freedom of how the game was.........If I were a new player at level 20 say....your flow of how to reach the goals of then till now...are relatively impossible.......the item loss for the HOS's have been lessened by 2/3......the ability to freely craft for$ and sell off items is lessened......and the reality of today no matter what level your at is for every 100 HOS's played there is a loss of potential coins of 3,200.......Sadie did the accounting for all to see........and the math stands as proof of this latest update as offering us less........in only the depleting of the item drop that is.......there are many new fascets of this upate as awesome.......but the underlying current remains that the update as is is giving us less coinability than before it.........cheers

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 12:13 PM
JohnTonkin wrote:Having reached 69, I concur with the above issues. I don't like the key quests because they keep using up too much inventory. Also the dragon special chests give about 75 golds worth of items to "pack" instead of something useful and fewer gold and crystals. Also, I went through all 20 HOS rooms of the town, I got 4 items, 3 magic chards (what's magic about them?) and the rest were 15 golds. The 15 golds is really an insult since they are replacing items that were worth more than 15. I've got my "house" arranged the way I want it, so don't need chards. Developers, you really need to figure out how to fix this.

It befuddles me too.....in another thread there are folks liking the insult just fine.....for the life of me simple math and all the proof to the contrary....and still folks refuse to see the truth of this..........I am resolved to eye rolls and "you can lead a horse to water".......and deep breaths......and and trying to rally the whole CASTLE as one and say this HOS item % drop decrease......is a GAME wide travesty....Sadie 700 accounted for proof of that truth....math does not lie.......there is no way it is fair.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 9:42 AM
pjmatt wrote:how are you getting all these new pets. I don't even see any new pets. yes I am lvl 69

They are in the ghostly chest within the portal.......it takes a key of fate to open the chest.........either diamonds to buy the keys to get the keys of fate....or.....doing the blue side quests.....for the keys.......chest is opened five times...to get....4 new pets...and a 5bundle of new food.........now.....that is all good.....but.....if one does not want to use precious inventory for the keys.....50 each opening by the way......250 total...for 5 openings......then diamnds are a must to use to save the inventory involved to aquier the necessary keys.......to craft the keys of fate......I spent diamonds to save inventory......inventory items are at a platinum level now.....ANY INVENTORY ITEM......that is JMHO.... cheers **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 9:19 AM
This game is like having a serious drinking problem.....no matter what social status you are....or ethnicity you are.....or religion......or where you reside.....you can be an alcoholic..........case in point relating that to this update.......this drastic measure the game has gone.....leaves no one encumbered......so to say it is just another hurdle or liking the less ability to proceed.....is delusional and enabling the insanity of it to prosper.........how anyone is fine with this complete hindrance is appalling...... it goes against everything and every way to navigate what was already a challenging game......to what is now impossible......no matter what level one is at......just speaking some sense folks......... cheers **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 8:35 AM
Well a sapote is a fruit I grow here in So. Calif.......it is a tropical fruit.....there are three varities of them.....we grow the white flesh ones....taste is like a custard.....with a slight hint of lemon...very subtle.....texture is like a really wet banana....or ripe mango......I like them straight up but most filks squeeze lemon or lime on them.......so Baker was just giving a shout when she said sapote......what is more desirable.......50 coin,a blimp item and 15 coin......OR.......50 coin, a blimp item and a shard.....?

And yes..........i do send sapote in the mail when in season.......it is like heaven on a tree......many folks have requested it do and i have.......season is not till fall.....cheers....blood oranges and tangerines now with avocados to boot......and macadamia nuts too.............OH yea..........PLEASE restore the drop rat of our HOS's........PLEASE....cheers **D@NgeR** out

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator