Posts created by Loonz111

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 5, 17 8:09 AM
The city remains available. You might also still get the daily challenge in finished cities, which is why some people do choose not to finish a city. Doing the daily challenge on unfinished levels pay extra coins.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 31, 17 9:50 AM
The pc version of Gummy Drop doesn't offer Facebook log in. There is no way you can continue your old games.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 22, 17 10:15 AM
There is a way to add friends using the forum, people can PM each other sharing the info needed to be able to find them on Facebook, if they feel comfortable doing that.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 22, 17 10:11 AM
snowmanvt wrote:Jules: My trade center icon has a 6 on it and I am able to trade six different resources for coins every 24 hours, I can't remember if it used to be four and how I might have increased it to six.

You can purchase the extra two with real money, so that is how you got six, lol. I have done that too, and it was worth the money, I think.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 3, 17 4:14 AM
The only level on the Everest I had difficulty with was the second, timed levels never work for me. Lost two lives and finale used an earthquake boost. Other levels were okay. Finishing gave me 100 coins, 3 shovels and the 2 hours unlimited lives. Fun!

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 2, 17 5:57 AM
I can't understand that level 95 is on the list of good levels to replay. I am not able to pass it even on intern level! Any suggestions or advice?

ETA: As always, after writing this, I went back and gave it one more try, finished with 30 seconds left, lol. But definitely not a level for replay!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 30, 17 8:21 AM
It depends on where you are in Tokyo. There are side streets you need to play in order to get gems. There is one mission where you have to collect 10 gem shards to get a gem. And around level 45 you can build a gem factory. In exchange for building materials (hats, bricks and pinks) you can create gems.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 29, 17 8:41 AM
There are timed bombs in that level that will turn into ice. You should try not to explode them all, but leave a few. Those will turn into ice and by making matches next to them or hitting them with bombs you will break them. If I remember correctly you should at least have 4 of those timed bombs turning into ice to meet the requirement.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 24, 17 2:23 AM
I received a scratch ticket daily when I played on PC, which can't be connected to FB, so that shouldn't cause the ticket to disappear. Since I started playing on my iPad I never received one, must be a glitch.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 18, 17 7:33 AM
Does anyone know a good level for bricks before level 30? I need to build the monument and still over 100k short....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 17, 17 1:50 AM
You can't upgrade ports until you have a new city available. As an exemple, you can not upgrade the port in Rome untill you finish that one and open the next city. Your ports currently have no destination, so you can't upgrade them.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 17, 17 1:47 AM
keitht53 wrote:Yesterday Easter Bunny Island showed 16 days remaining. Today there's a message saying thank you for playing and no more Bunny Island. What a waste of time.

In my game Easter Bunny Island is still available for 14 days, did you perhaps change the time on the device you use to play? Otherwise I would advice to contact support.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 14, 17 10:18 AM
fishfinder246 wrote:Oh no! I didn't mean to bring this problem back up again. I was just offering a way to have fun playing the game.

So sorry.

Fish

I don't think you need to apologize, just like you said, you were trying to being some fun in the forum.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 10, 17 4:28 AM
What do you mean with 'icons'? Maybe souvenirs?
Any way, you have to be more specific, which city, which HH are you playing?
With chained items, usually line crushes and bombs work.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 5, 17 10:00 AM
SammieSue001 wrote:Feeling a bit silly. Can someone help me figure out how to find "rainy street" and "jukebox" for cards on levels 42-3 and 46-1, respectively?

Those are for free, If there is no price on the card it won't cost you anything.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 2, 17 12:08 AM
Hi Marie, I am doing the exact same thing, also about 2000 away from unlocking a new city, and also thinking I am going for Amsterdam, the city where I was born in and lived for quite a long time... those 500 free vouchers are very welcome!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 1, 17 5:58 AM
Jules and Glitter, you can't link a pc game with Android or iOS, so starting the game on a tablet will mean you have to start all over in Sydney.
I used to play on PC, made it to Shanghai, and started over on an iPad, back in Sydney.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 25, 17 6:42 AM
OOo_jules_oOO wrote:Sharon, have you built the monument after level 10? I think that might be the issue, you have to build a monument after every 10 levels in order for the next 10 levels to appear on the city. Except for the resource centre sets that is. Check if there is a blanked out area with a yellow triangle on it, hit that, it will tell you what you need. If thats not it, post again and will see if can help. Cheers.

You also have to collect all the paint cans in previous levels, the monument will then be painted and new levels appear.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 17, 17 3:43 AM
lordkalvan wrote:Amsterdam is my favorite of those three.

What is your favorite of all cities you know? Not just a question to you, but anyone that wants to answer.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 16, 17 6:59 AM
mrna60 wrote:How do you get more gems for level 20 when none of the previous levels offer them and they can't be brought in from other cities? Any suggestions?

What I remember, there is a quest to collect 10 items for a unicorn. That will give you pink gems.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator